“I’ve been looking for you, and was quite surprised that you didn’t come down.” The man spoke from the doorway, staring down at his close friend, who sat watching the scene playing out below them.

“How is she Erik?” The Professor asked never taking his eyes from the screen.

“I was able to stop the bleeding, but had to remove her spleen, it was nearly sliced in two, so she’ll be in a lot of pain for a couple of weeks. Though I doubt she’ll know since she’s in a coma.” This got the Professor’s attention as he signed heavily and looked to Erik.

“Yes I know, I was with her until she slipped into it.”

“Think the spill she took did more damage that Logan’s claws. She hit her head pretty hard against the steps, good thing Creed was there.”

“Yes, I hope he’s being made to feel welcome here.”

“Are you kidding, he’s a hero to the others for getting Ororo to the medlab like he did. He’s still at her bedside which is a good thing for her right now, to have people who care about her, surrounding her.”

“Indeed, but I fear that ‘he’s’ the one who’s in need of it even more so.” The Professor said as both he and Dr. Magnus looked back to the screen. They stared in awe and sadness as Logan raged within the Danger room, cutting, kicking, and ripping apart the bots as they attacked him, and roaring loudly as each fell.

“Well, he’s blaming himself for what happened, he is at fault regardless how unintentional his act was, it’s typical Logan; react first not thinking of the consequences. I thought you said he was making progress with his anger.”

“He was, but I will admit that this was what I was afraid of when I learnt of his and Ororo’s relationship, when I realized how much they loved each other. Their love is so powerful, strong, and beautiful, but they are too young to handle it and truly understand and appreciate it, and so they ended up hurting each other. I had hoped it wouldn’t get to this point, but then again I had not expected outside forces, like Emma and Creed. Jealously can be a deadly emotion.”

“Indeed my friend,” Erik replied placing a hand on Xavier’s shoulder, giving him a small squeeze. “Indeed.”




He swung out, striking his attackers, matching them blow for blow, trying to cleanse himself of his rage and guilt at what had happened to Ororo, what he had done to her. When the smoke cleared and he stood upon the pile of mangled robots, he snarled and panted as if await more, and when they didn’t come he crumbled to his knees, just as the holographic bodies dispersed. She had been watching him from a far corner, not wanted to interrupt him in his fit. She had known he would be here and she had come planning to beat on him, but when she got there she saw that he was doing a good job of it to himself. She moved to him but he didn’t look up, though she was positive that he knew she was there, and had known from the second she entered the room. She stared down at his head, which he hung low, as he bowed at her feet. Her tears slid freely from her eyes as she watched him. She wanted to hate him, to yell at him and to hurt him but those desires seemed to leave her, as she watched in awe as his shoulders began to shake. She gasped in shock as she realized that he, Logan aka Wolverine was crying, and uncontrollably. When she heard the deep mournful groan coming from him she instinctively reached out to him, letting her hand rest upon his head and her fingers burrowed though his wild hair. At her touch he instantly reached out and grasped her about her waist, burying his face against her stomach and crying more severely, his quakes causing her to crumble down to him. He then rested his head in her lap as he kept a tight grip about her waist, she in turned cradled him, and stroked his hair in a comforting manner, allowing him to get out his demons.

“I didn’t mean to Jube…” He finally grumbled out only to have her shush him silent again.

“Shhhh…I know you didn’t Logan, and she knows too. When she wakes up she’ll…” At these words Logan’s head shot up and stared at her, his blood shot eyes and red brims burning in to her eyes.

“When she wakes up?” He asked and Jubilee saw his confusion and fear but she knew he deserved to know the truth.

“Logan, Ro’s in a coma, Dr. Magnus said she hit those steps pretty hard when…” He hastily backed away from her as if her words burnt him in some way, and he then scrambled to his feet. Jubilee stood as well watching him cautiously as he paced about staring wildly around the room. “Logan,” She called to him hoping to reach him.

“How could I do that to her, I did that to her.”

“No, Logan she fell it was an accident…”

”I stabbed her and then she fell!” He roared now staring at Jubilee in rage causing her to take a few steps back from him. “God it happened so fast, why did she get in the way.” He asked as he started pacing again talking to himself, but then turned and stared directly at Jubilee. “I never meant to hurt her, I would never hurt her, and I’d cut off my own hands first. I swear to God I would.”

“I know Logan,” Jubilee reassured.

“I…I need to see her, I need to tell her, I wish I could take it back.” He said as his face crumbled again but only for a second, before he sniffed back the tears. “I need to see her.” He finally said as he moved to the door only to have Jubilee reach out and still him.

“Logan I don’t think that’s such a good idea right now,”

“Why the hell not?”

“She has a visitor,” Jubilee answered.

“Creed.” Logan mumbled sadly as he let his head drop once more.

“Yes, he’s been with her the entire time. Of course you should go see her, she’d want that, she needs you, but I just don’t want anything to happen that would upset her in anyway. I know she’s in a coma but Dr. Magnus believes she’s still aware, that she still can hear.”

“Don’t worry Jube, I aint gonna start anything, Creed aint ta blame for this I am. In fact I know I owe him, he got her to the medlab and probably saved her life. None of this is his fault, its all on me.” Logan said as he again moved to the door to leave with Jubilee close behind him, planning to join him in the medlab to insure he and Creed didn’t have a fall out.




She felt so rested so at peace and comfortable she didn’t want to open her eyes, but she stretched a bit and moaned out a long sigh.

“Come on Wake up darlin, let me see those baby blues.” A familiar voice reached out to her, caressing her and she let a smile spread across her face as her eyes fluttered open. “Hello sleeping beauty, did you have a nice rest?” He asked as he stared down at her from his spot next to her. Her smile widened as she nodded her head.

“I had the most oddest dream.” She said in a near whisper.

“Oh yeah what about?”

“Making love in a shack.” She said as she burrowed her brow a bit trying to recall more, he chuckled at her.

“You sure that was me in that dream darlin, cause that just aint my style.”

“Of course it was you.” She said as she rolled on her side and snuggled closer to the man lying beside her. “You are the man I love, my heart, my soul, my life. I don’t want to be with anyone else but you, not even in my dreams.” She reassured as she rolled them, placing her on top, straddling him as she leaned down and captured his mouth in a sensual kiss.

“Mmmmm,” He moaned in pleasure and then protest as she pulled back, smiling down at him. “Well that’s nice to know and good to hear.” He said as he reached up and tucked a patch of her hair behind her ear.

“Well it’s true,” She spoke as she stared at him with adoration in her eyes. “I love you Victor. I love you so much.” He smirked up at her as he gripped one of his hands behind her head and pulled her down into a quick, soft kiss before releasing her again.

“I love you too Ro,” He said and then flipped them quickly taking her place on the top. “Now let me show you just how much.” He said giving her a devilish grin before disappearing under the covers and slowly descending her body. She moaned and closed her eyes to the sensation of him placing kisses along her body as he moved. When he reached his destination, giving a long lick across her hot core, her eyes shot open and she bolted up from the pillows, as her hand shoot out to grip his head closer to her.

“Goddessss!” She hissed.




“Look she’s smiling, that’s gotta be a good sign right. Ah better go get Dr. Magnus.” Rogue spoke before leaving her spot at Ororo’s bedside, where she, Kitty, Victor Creed and a few others had taken up residency since Ororo was brought in. Victor grasped her hand and leaned in to stroke her hair.

“That’s right babydoll, dream wonderful dreams, but don’t dream too long cause we’re all waiting here for you to open those baby blues.”





You must login () to review.