The song ended but the couple swayed on until Logan finally stopped them and reached down to lift Ororo’s face, which was wet with her own tears. He gently wiped at them. “Please forgive me Ro, please.” She closed her eyes to his pleading ones, allowing another tear to roll down her cheek.

“I am afraid,” She admitted her lip trembling as he brushed his against them.

“I know but I promise I will never hurt ya again, I swear it.” He insisted and then again leaned in for a quick kiss. “I love you, I need you…I can’t breathe without you.” Ororo looked up at him at his words, and she felt her heart melting. Logan sensed her demeanor soften and reached out and slowly pushed the strap of her blouse from her shoulder, letting it fall against her arm. Ororo didn’t protest, didn’t move, but allowed him to continue to the other strap. When it fell Logan then pushed the garment from her chest to rest at her waist atop her jean skirt, exposing her voluptuous breast, and he gasped a bit, pleasantly surprised and happy that she hadn’t worn a bra. He watched her face flush as he rubbed a thumb across her harden nipple, causing her to close her eyes and gasp in pleasure. Taking this as permission to continue, Logan lowered his face to her chest, grasping one of her nipples into his mouth, eliciting a hiss from Ororo, who’s hand instinctively grabbed the back of his head, pulling him closer. He suckled her hungrily, moving from breast to the other, all the while his fingers fumbled with the button and zipper of her denim skirt, which he finally opened and pushed down her body, with her blouse following it. Logan stopped and stepped back from her, staring at her, as she stood in near nakedness, wearing nothing now but white satin panties and a disappointed look on her face, at his abrupt departure from her breasts. He swiftly yanked his black shirt up and then over his head, flinging it across the room. Now bare chest he moved back to Ororo grasping her in an embrace, lifting her and devouring her mouth with his, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he stumbled forward, pinning Ororo’s back to a wall. They both desperately kissed and clung to the other, needing to be closer still. Ororo’s hands then moved down in between them and unbuttoned Logan’s jeans, unzipping them and freeing him. She groaned into Logan’s mouth at the feel of his erection poking into her thigh, she grasped it and yanked it closer to her, gaining a growl from Logan.

*SKINT!*

Once Logan had freed her of her panties Ororo instantly thrust herself upon his stiff cock, startling both Logan and herself.

“Uuughghahhh!” Ororo squealed bucking up a bit in pain of having been so filled with Logan all at once. They both stilled their movements and stared at each other in shock, giving her a moment to adjust. It was Ororo to move first, leaning in and covering Logan’s mouth with hers once again, in a deep kiss, as she slowly ground her hips, settling down upon Logan again. In turn Logan grasped her hips to steady her and help guide her. Their thrust started out slow and steady but soon quickened into frenzied movements. Logan soon found it a task to hold up both their weight and moved them to the bed, falling back onto it, with Ororo now straddling him, never losing contact, as they continued thrusting and gyrating. Ororo moved up and down gripping Logan’s forearms for leverage, as his hands remained locked onto her hips. He watched her in awe as she rode him, her hair wild and wet, clinging to her face, her sweat running down in between her breasts down to her navel. He had to close his eyes a moment from the sight of her, not wanting to come too soon. He opened his eyes again in time to see her throw her head back in ecstasy as her eyes whitened over, and he could hear the winds howling outside. He moved to sit up, grasping her by the hair and pulling her closer, fusing their foreheads together, as he stared into her white eyes, seeing that she was lost in her own pleasure.

“Ro, baby ya gotta calm yerself. Stay in control darlin or yer gonna make a tornado outside.” Logan spoke in between groans, finding it hard to think or to speak as Ororo continued riding him. After a moment her blues eyes looked back at his gray ones. “That’s it. That’s my girl.” He said with a smile. She watched him with glazed eyes, her mouth falling open as her pants came faster and harder.

“Logan,” She moaned now tightening her grip on his biceps, as he in turn tightened his grip on her waist, knowing she was close to climaxing and wanting to soften her fall. “Logan, Logan, Logan…” She panted with each thrust. Logan found himself struggling to keep himself from coming, trying to hold out until Ororo had reached hers, and his wait wasn’t long. “Gooooddddeeeesssss!” She screamed, throwing her body back. Logan pulled her back to him as he raged on within her, thrusting at a bruising pace, which he knew she would probably feel later, but right now he didn’t care, as a growl emanated from his chest. He sneered, bearing his teeth as he pounded into Ororo, who sat upon him still, now hissing in pain at the burning sensation that was now filling her womb. When she tried to move Logan’s grip on her only tightened, she watched with slightly frightened eyes at the primal glare in his eyes, and was stunned by what he did next.

“Ahhhhhhh!” She screamed.

"Grrrrrahhhhgghhh!" He roared.




“So,”

“So what?”

The two newly reunited lovers lay entangled upon the mattress in the middle of the little tin shed, listening to the rain drizzling against the roof. They had lain that way, wrapped in each other’s arms, for the past hour, after giving each other pleasures neither had ever experienced before.

“What does it mean, exactly?” Ororo asked as she raked her fingers through Logan’s hairy chest, which fascinated her, him being only seventeen, and already quite manly.

“Yer my woman.” He replied as he leaned down and snuggled closer to her neck, nuzzling it and licking at the tender area.

“I was that before you bit me Logan, more or less.” She said thinking of their week long fall out.

“Yeah well now, it’s official and forever.” Logan said now licking her neck.

“Goddess, you make it sound like a marriage.” Ororo said with a playful giggle, which soon faded when Logan didn’t comment. She looked at him and saw the seriousness in his eyes. “Is that what it means?”

“Yeah in a way.” Logan admitted, as he warily watched Ororo through seemingly closed, slumber filled eyes, as if trying to sleep. Ororo now leaning on her elbow, simply staring towards the door, nibbling at her bottom lip. “Scared?” Logan asked breaking Ororo’s moment of reverie.

“No,” She answered sternly, lifting her chin a bit. Then a devilish grin spread across her face as she turned to him, as he now lay on his back with his eyes closed, relieved he hadn’t scared her off.

“Owwww!” He roared bucking nearly off the bed. He sat up clutching at his own neck while staring at an innocent looking Ororo.

“What? You bit me and laid your claim, it is only fair I get to do the same.” She said sheepishly with a grin, but it was wiped off once Logan removed his hand from his neck to display nearly healed flesh. “Damn your healing factor, my bite will never leave a mark.” She said with a pout on her lip.

“So ya wanna mark me?” Logan asked arching a brow and smirking, loving the idea that she actually wanted to.

“Well, yer my man, and I wanna lay my claim ta ya.” Ororo said mimicking Logan’s dialect and badly so, invoking a chuckle from him.

“Ok, lets go.” He said getting out of the bed with Ororo looking after him curiously.




“I cannot believe you did that,” Ororo repeated for the tenth time since they had arrived back at the mansion.

“What ya don’t like it?” Logan asked as they now stood at the foot of the stairs. Ororo moved to him, pulling open his shirt to reveal the new tattoo, etched over his left breast.

“I think ‘Property of Ororo’ is a bit much, but yes I love it, I just cannot believe you did it.”

“It’s only fair, that’s gonna scar,” He said touching her tender neck marred with his teeth mark. “Every guy’ll know yer mine, and now every girl will know I’m yers.” He said as he lifted her from the floor, gaining a giggle from her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Forever,” She stated.

“Forever,” He agreed and then leaned in a captured her lip in a soft sensual kiss.

“Ororo, Logan.” The Professor’s voice broke the intimate moment, startling the teens, and causing them to jump apart as if they’d touched fire. They both turned to stare at the Professor with wide eyes. “I think it’s time we had a talk.”





You must login () to review.