“Logan and Roro sitting in a tree…” Kurt began as the others chuckled, but all taunting stopped at a strange sound.

**SNIKT!**

Wide eyes now gawked at Logan, at his hands that now held sharp blades.

“I…I was just kidding, Mein Freund.” Kurt stuttered never taking his eyes from Logan’s hands.

“Yeah, Logan,” Scott added nervously. “Calm down, it was just a…a joke. We know you and Ororo are just friends.”

“Yeah Mon ami, we jus foolin around. We mean no disrespect, no?” Gambit added as he stood and moved to where Logan stood, placing a hand on his best friend’s arm, pulling him away. After they moved to some distanced Logan retracted his claws. “That a new toy? Gambit don’t member…those before.” He asked pointing to Logan’s hands.

“Drop it Cajun.” Logan hissed as he still leered over his shoulder at the table of boys, who all sat silently eating with their heads bowed, not wanting to meet Logan’s gaze.

“Why you never tell Gambit, we ‘pose ta be bes friends, no?” Gambit asked crossing his arms across his chest awaiting an answer. Logan sighed deeply, rolling his eyes to the ceiling. He never could stay angry at Gambit for very long, he figured that was why they were best friends.

“Look Swamp rat, I didn’t tell ya cause I didn’t wanna scare ya, ok?”

“Fair enough. So ya gonna tell Stormy?”

“Already did.”

“Wait you tell her, but not Gambit.” He asked clutching his hand to his chest in mock horror.

“Get over it, I gotta go.” Logan said as he pushed past Gambit to make his way to where Ororo sat watching him, worriedly. Gambit grasped his arm again stilling him.

“Don’t tell Gambit you fallin for Stormy now.”

“Look I’ve already told ya, we’re jus friends, and what’s it to ya anyway?”

“Cause Gambit wouldn’t mind bein in that Storm.” Gambit replied with a devilish grin, and Logan growled softly, where it sounded a lot like his stomach rumbling.

“Ya do know she can’t stand ya, right?” Logan asked.

“That how all great loves start, mon ami.” Gambit said with a chuckle and a smack to his friend back, before walking back to the table with the other guys. Shaking his head, Logan grabbed a tray, got his lunch, and moved to Ororo.




“Oh my God, he’s coming over, you invited him over here to sit with us?” Jubilee asked in a near shriek.

“Yes, so?”

“And you say you’re just friends and you don’t want people thinking any different, Ororo my girl you are very naive.” Jubilee added and stood as Logan placed his tray on heir table. “And I’m done, so I’ll see you later. Hey Logan.”

“Uhm…oh hey.” Logan grumbled as he took his seat across from Ororo as she stared at her best friend with wide frighten eyes.

“You have not finished your lunch that fast, Jubes…sit…eat.” Ororo said with pleading eyes.

“No, I’m good. So I’ll catch you two later then.” Jubilee said as she walked off with her tray, as Ororo continued to watch her with pleading eyes.

“Hope I didn’t scare her off.” Logan said with a mouth full of food.

“No, you didn’t. I uhm, think she had something to do.” Ororo answered nervously as she stuck a forkful of food in her mouth, and they both fell silent for several awkward moments. “So, did you get everything straight with your friends, and practicing?” Ororo finally broke the silence.

“Yeah, they’ll all be there. You too right?” Logan asked, arching a brow at her, awaiting a reply.

“Oh…uhm…I do not…”

“Aww, come on Ro, I need my Cheerleader, cheering me on.” He said with a sweet smile, which Ororo quickly returned.

“Well, what time with practice start?”

“5 sharp, plenty of time for ya ta finish ya homework.” Logan said with a board smile, knowing he had just killed her only excuse.

“Ok then, but I should not stay too long.”

“It’s only an hour practice and afterwards I’ll treat ya ta ice cream, at Jake’s Parlor.”

“No, Logan you do not have to do that.”

“I know, but I work up an appetite after practice, and I always go ta Jake’s. He has this monster burger, you couldn’t eat it all at one sitting.”

“Oh,” Ororo arched a brow, hearing a challenge. “And I suppose you can?”

“Hell yeah, I got plenty of room for it, whereas your as skinny as a rail.” Ororo’s mouth dropped and then clamped shut, tightly as her jaws clinched in anger to Logan’s comment, which hadn’t gone unseen by him. “I didn’t say being skinny was a bad thing. It looks good on ya, ya look fit, probably don’t have an ounce of fat on ya.” His words caused Ororo to pull her sweater tighter around her ‘skinny’ frame. “Now don’t go getting all shy on me, ya got a hot little bod, no need ta hide it, and definitely nut’in ta be shame of, not from where I’m sittin.”

“Why Logan, are you getting fresh with me.” Ororo asked with a playful smile as Logan looked at her with stone seriousness.

“Yep,” He replied never smiling, and Ororo’s own smile faded at his response and she quickly dropped her gaze to her plate.

“Why do ya do that?”

“What?” She replied never meeting his gazed, which was locked intensely onto her face.

“Hide yerself whenever someone gives ya a compliment?”

“I…I suppose…it’s because you’re the only one who has given me one.”

“Like hell.” Logan said with a slight chuckle. “If ya only heard the things I hear said about ya.”

“Oh about my white hair and blue eyes, how they oddly look nice even on a black girl. How I have a ‘hot bod’ as you put it. How a lot of boys would love to be in ‘this’ storm? Yes, I have heard and I can tell you it is not a compliment, and I suppose it is the answer to your question about why I hide. All the guys I have known and liked all thought I was pretty, but only behind closed doors, in secret, and most thought I would look even better on my back. None thought I was pretty enough to take home to mom and dad though, or to take out on a date.” Ororo stated with a sad smile as she stared at Logan. “I know what the guys think of me Logan. I know I am no Jean Grey.”

“Naw, you’re not Jean, not by a long shoot.” Logan said and Ororo swallowed back her tears at his words. “And that’s why I like ya.” He finished with a smile. “And for tha record, I’d take ya home ta meet my mom and dad, if I had a mom and dad.”

“Thank you Logan,” Ororo spoke softly, smiling and blushing. At that moment Jean, Kitty, and Rogue walked up stopping at the table.

“Aww, aren’t you two cute.” Jean taunted with a fake smile. “But what would Kurt think, you two sitting over here all cozy. Ororo aren’t you suppose to be going with him to the dance, yet here you are over here flirting with Logan, for shame.” Jean said in mock horror as Kitty giggled.

“Beat it Jeannie.” Logan warned, never looking up at her, but sat facing Ororo, watching as she lowered her head and cowered.

“What? I’m just saying …”

“Well go say it somewhere else.” Logan growled and with a smile and a flip of her hair, Jean and her entourage walked off, heading towards the jock’s table. Logan and Ororo both followed her with their eyes and watched in amazement as Jean leaned over Kurt, flirting shamelessly, before looking up and throwing, Ororo and Logan a smile. After a few seconds of conversation, Jean and crew left the cafeteria, and Kurt stood and slowly made his way to where Logan and Ororo remained seated.

“Uhm…Ororo,” He spoke softly and timidly, with his head bowed. “I know I asked you to the dance, but…uhm, something has come up and…”

“You mean Jean asked you to take her.” Ororo said looking directly at the boy standing before her, with her head held high. “It is ok Kurt, if you wish to go with Jean instead of me, I shall live.” She added throwing him her bravest smile.

“Really, you wouldn’t mind? Vielen Dank!” Kurt exclaimed with a wide grin, which quickly faded when Logan suddenly stood from the table and glared in his face.

“Naw it aint ok, ya asked her ta tha dance, and she excepted and now ya leavin her high and dry for Jean?”

“Oh, Logan I am sorry, Mein Freund.” Kurt said sincerely. “I know you and Jean just broke up, so if you don’t want…”

“This aint got nuttin ta do with Jeannie and I. It’s about ya dumpin on Ororo, and in front of the whole school.” Logan said in a near growl and Kurt hung his head in shame.

“I am sorry Ororo, please forgive me. If you would still like to go…”

“No, Kurt you go with Jean it is what you want, really I do not mind.” Ororo said as she stood lifting her tray. With a nod Kurt slowly walked off, back to his table. “Thank you Logan…”

“Don’t thank me Darlin, he was wrong…”

“No he was not, you were,” Ororo glared at a stunned Logan, who turned to stare at her in disbelief. “And for the record you were the one who embarrassed me in front of the whole school. So again I say thank you.” And with that Ororo stormed off with tears in her eyes. After as moment to let the shock wear off, Logan stalked after Ororo. He reached her in the hall, just outside the cafeteria.

“Hey, wait just a sec, Ro.” He called to her as he grasped her arm and turned her to face him, her tears now fresh on her face, which invoked an angry growl in his chest. “Hell, what did I do wrong?”

“I did not need you to come to my rescue, Logan. I could have handled it, I am quite use to it.” She replied wiping her tears from her face. “I am not surprised by Jean’s action, she is a bitch. A major, rich, spoiled, bitch, you dated her for nearly two years, so you should know this already.” Logan chuckled at her words, despite the seriousness of the moment. “Are you laughing at me, Logan do not laugh at me.” Ororo warned as a rumble of thunder could be heard outside.

“I’m sorry, its just well ya cursed and…well it was cute.” Ororo simply gaped at him as if he were a complete stranger. “Sorry…you’re right, Jean’s the queen bitch. I guess I never cared before cause…well I’m kind of a bastard. Bitch, bastard…good combo.” He said with a smirk, which didn’t seem to amuse Ororo as she folded her arms across her chest and glared at him. “Look I’m sorry, I didn’t mean ta upset ya, but I can’t say I’m too disappointed.”

“Oh…thanks.” Ororo said rolling her eyes as she turned to walk off again, and Logan fell into step with her.

“I mean, well now that you don’t have a date, ya can go wit me.” Logan said nonchalantly as they continued to walk down the hall.

“Excuse me? Who said I want to go with you?” Ororo asked, flipping her hair over her shoulder and titling her head in a snobbish manner.

“Fine then, go alone.” Logan said with a shrug as he continued walking with her.

“I was kidding Logan.” Ororo spoke up. “I have to admit, I think I would have a better time with you then with Kurt, he is even more shy then I am, which does not make for the best conversations.” She added and then they walked on further in silence before she spoke again. “So, do you have an idea of what you will wear?” He paused and spread his arms out as Ororo’s eyes widen in fear. “You are not wearing your every day clothes, are you?”

“Why tha hell not?”

“No reason, I just thought, I don’t know, maybe you would wear a tux, like everyone else.”

“I aint like everyone else.”

“Very true.” Ororo said with a smile. “Nor am I, as I am constantly reminded.”

“Then why tha hell should we go dressed like everyone else then? You wear what you’d like, cause that’s what I’m gonna do.” Ororo smiled brightly at this.

“Ok.” She replied with a smile, as they continued walking down the hall.




“Woooo! Go Logan, Yeah!” A loud voice called out, causing everyone including Logan to look at the slender frame who had voiced it. Ororo stopped her cheering at the stares she was getting, but instantly started them again as Logan threw her a smile and a wink, before turning back to the coach, who had been instructing them on a play.

“You do know that this is not a real game, just a practice.” An icy, taunting voice spoke from behind where Ororo sat. With a deep sigh, Ororo calmed herself and sat, chapping at Logan’s precision playing, choosing to ignore the comment. “You’re like a little puppy, following Logan around, trying to please him in the hopes that he’ll scratch you behind the ears.” Jean continued as she now moved up and sat beside Ororo, with Kitty, beside her, and Rogue sitting beside Kitty.

“So, Ororo, what will you be doing this Saturday night?” Kitty asked, knowing that Kurt had dumped her to go with Jean.

“I suppose the same as everyone else who shall be at the dance… dancing.” Ororo replied never taking her eyes from Logan, who now ran across the field.

“Oh, how…trendy,” Jean said with a giggle. “Going stag. Well good for you, Ro. I’ll have to get Kurt to give you a dance, you know so you don’t look too pathetic.”

“Oh, thank you Jean,” Ororo spoke and for the first time ‘ever’, while looking directly at Jean. “But that will not be necessary. Besides, I doubt Logan would like that, I mean you know how ‘he’ gets sometimes.” She said with a smile, one that widened at the stunned expression on Jean, Kitty, and Rogue’s faces.

“Hey Ro!” Logan called from the sidelines. “Give me five minutes ta shower and change, then we can head out for ice cream.” He said as the field and bleachers cleared. “Meet me in the Parlor, ok?” Ororo nodded her reply as she stood, watching for a moment as Logan ran off to the locker room.

“Excuse me ladies.” Ororo said sweetly and the other girls stood, still in shock, as they let Ororo by. “See you at the dance.” Ororo threw at them as she hopped from the bleachers and headed inside.




“You should have seen their faces, Logan. I mean it was a classic moment, historic even.” Ororo said with a giggle as she spooned a mouthful of rocky road in her mouth.

“I’ll say, ya really told her off like that, and I missed it, damn. Next time call me before hand ok?” Logan said with a grin as he sat back, having finished his burger, and watched Ororo in her delighted state.

“Oh I do not know if there will be a next time, like I said it was a ‘classic’ one of kind, never happen again type of encounters.”

“Felt good huh?”

“What? No, no…I took no pleasure in…” Ororo protested for a second, until she saw the look Logan was giving her, with his arched brow and a smirk. “Goddess, it felt too good.” She replied laughing, as did Logan.

“Then you should do it more often.” He suggested as he took another drink from his malt shake.

“I could not.” Ororo said with wide eyes, surprised by the suggestion.

“Why tha hell not, if Jeannie and her ‘super friends’ get in your face, then ya tell em off. It’s what I do.”

“Yeah but you’re…” Ororo began but quickly clamped her mouth shut at the stare Logan was giving her. “You.”

“And what tha hell is that suppose ta mean?” Logan asked seemingly offended, which cause a now nervous Ororo to babble.

“Oh, I mean….it’s…you know…you are brave, I honestly think you do not care what other’s think of you. You are a free spirit, much like the wind. I envy you that.” She finished with a sigh before scraping her spoon across her bowl full of ice cream.

“You’re a free spirit to, I think that’s why I like ya so much.” Logan said causing Ororo to snap her eyes up to look at him. “And you’re tougher then ya think, and since when do ya care about what other’s think of ya.”

“Thank you.” She said softly lowering her head a bit, allowing her hair to hide her face. Logan leaned across the small table they sat at, reached out and pushed her hair from her face.

“Stop hidin from me.” He said as he stared sincerely into her eyes, his face mere inches away from her, and Ororo found herself holding her breath. “Stop hidin from ‘them’. You’re beautiful, Ro, inside and out. Ya gotta know that.” Ororo swallowed the lump that had suddenly formed in her throat. And as if drawn in by some magnetic force, Ororo found herself leaning in closer to Logan, who in turn did the same, until their mouths barely brushed against each other’s.

“Hey guys!” A voice pierced the moment causing both Logan and Ororo to jump back in to their relative corners. “There you two are.” Jubilee said as she slid a chair next to Ororo.

“Hello Jubes.” Ororo greeted with a forced smile, as Logan growled under his breath.

“Sooooo….word is you two are going to the dance together.” Jubilee continued as she spooned some Of Ororo’s ice cream into her mouth. “That’s so cool. So Roro whatcha wearing…Ohhhh we should go shopping. Ya got an idea what you kind of dress you will pick out?”

“No, maybe we can go to the mall sometime tomorrow, look around.”

“Aint it kind of late in the game ta be worrying about it?” Logan asked from his spot across the girls.

“Well, I really had not expected to go, so…”

“Well, if ya want my two cent, ya should wear a red dress, long, and form fitting, with a high split on both sides.” Logan said getting baffled stares from Ororo and Jubilee. “Ya got long great legs, darlin. Ya should show them off more.” Logan added with a wink, causing Ororo to blush and Jubilee to giggle. “Ya ready ta get back?” Logan directed to Ororo, who in turn looked to Jubilee.

“Oh don’t worry about me, I came with Betty and Bobby, so I’m good. You go ahead, I’ll catch ya laters.” Jubilee said as she stood and walked off to where Betty and Bobby sat in the back of the diner. Logan and Ororo stood and made their way out of the diner. Once outside, they moved to the motorcycle parked on the curb. Logan reached it first grabbing the helmet from the handlebars and giving it to Ororo, who took it and put it on, before she mounted the bike, behind Logan, who started it and then they sped off.




“Where are we, I thought we were going back to the mansion.” Ororo said as she stepped from the motorcycle, removing her helmet in the process.

“Don’t worry I’ll get ya back in one piece, virtue intact.” Logan gruffed. “This is a place I come ta think and sometime ta escape to when the berserker rage kicks in.” Logan said as he walked off down a path.

“Berserker rage?” Ororo repeated as she followed. After walking a few feet through some dense woodland, they ended up in front of what looked to Ororo like a small tin shed. Logan entered leaving the door ajar for Ororo, who stalled a moment before mustering up the courage to go in after him.

“Close tha door behind ya.” Logan spoke out from the darkness, and Ororo hesitantly obliged. She stood a moment staring into the darkness, trying to figure out where Logan was, and after a dim light filled the room, she realized her senses had been way off, for Logan was in the opposite direction of where she was facing. Logan continued to light the candles that were spread through out the small room, and soon it illuminated and Ororo could see that Logan had made this shed his personal home away from home. “Ya can sit down if ya want.” He gestured to a nearby seat and Ororo did as he suggested. “No one knows about this place, ya the only one and I’d like ta keep it that way.”

“I shall tell no one, but if I may ask why…why me?”

“Cause I know I can trust ya. I don’t rightly know honestly, what it is about ya Ro. I mean I’ve known ya for less then a week and already I got my bes friend complainin that I’m sharing secrets wit ya instead of him.” Logan said with a chuckle. Ororo smiled warmly to the kind words.

“Uhm…what did you mean when you said Berserker rage, what is that?” Logan sighed deeply to the question, contemplating whether he wanted to share that much with her, and when he looked up and saw her watching him curiously, he knew he did and would.

“Member when I told ya sometimes I have a hard time controlling my anger, and my claws come out?” Ororo nodded. “Well that usually happens when I’m in a great rage, Chuck calls it ‘berserker rage’, cause when I’m like that I’m kind of outta my head. Tha rage takes over and I see nutin else.”

“Does it scare you?”

“Sometimes.” He replied and then they both sat in silence for a moment.

“This is…cozy.” Ororo said as she looked about the room. “Do you come here often?”

“Not lately, but yeah I do.”

“You have a bed, you do not sleep here as well?”

“Sometimes, why?”

“Oh I would be afraid, out here in the woods, in the dark, alone.” Ororo answered honestly.

“That’s why I like it here.” Logan said as he stared at her face intensely, causing her to look down, only to look up again to find him still gawking at her.

“What?”

“I was gonna kiss ya.” Logan stated and Ororo’s eyes grew large and then furrowed in confusion. “Back at tha diner.” Ororo dropped her head again, quickly at the realization of what he was referring to.

“Well, I was going to kiss you back.” She spoke softly never lifting her eyes. At his silence, Ororo finally lifted her eyes to find that Logan was now before her, mere inches away. She gasped in surprise but stared back at him with as much intensity. Moving so fast, Ororo didn’t even have time to blink, Logan leaned in and softly pressed his lips against hers. Taking his tongue Logan gently pried her lips open, allowing him entrance. In a panic, Ororo accidentally bit Logan’s lip, which swiftly ended the kiss, as they both parted.

“I am so sorry Logan.” Ororo said breathlessly.

“It’s alright, darlin.” Logan said as he wiped at his slightly bleeding lip.

“I did not mean to, I…I have never,”

“What, ya never kissed a guy before?” Logan said jokingly with a chuckle and Ororo lowered her head.

“Not ‘all’ girls are experienced Logan. As I have already told you, I am not Jean Grey, so if you brought me here thinking…then you should take me home right now.” Ororo demanded as she stood.

“Damn, Ro I’m sorry I didn’t mean anything. I wasn’t picking on ya, I’m sorry, we can go if ya want, but I didn’t bring ya here ta…” Logan stood and roughly ran his hands through his hair. “Ro, I’m sorry, come on I’ll take ya back, but ya gotta know I didn’t bring ya here cause I thought ya were easy or nutin. That aint why I kissed ya, or wanted ta kiss ya. I just….I like ya, ok?” Ororo nodded her head and threw him a small smile. “Ok let’s get ya back ta tha mansion then.” With that the two headed out as the rumbling of thunder boomed over-head.




“I guess we aughta wait this out.” Logan said as he moved about the small shed, relighting the candles. Ororo stood close to the door, clutching at her now very wet clothes. Logan looked back at her when she didn’t respond and he took in her demeanor. “Ya cold.” She shook her head slightly, allowing her damp tresses to cling to her face.

"Just very wet."

“I got some clothes here,” He said as he moved and grabbed a large tee shirt from his makeshift bed. “Here, put this on.” He demanded as he tossed the shirt to Ororo. She caught the shirt and nervously held it in her hand. “I’ll turn around, don’t worry, I won’t peek.” Ororo begun to undress from her wet clothes, and then pull Logan’s large shirt over her lean frame.

“You can turn around now, Logan.” She instructed and he turned and for a moment is taken aback by her standing there in his shirt, her hair wet and dangling, framing her face.

“Hell darlin, ya look betta in that then I do.” He said.

“What will you wear, you are wet as well?” Ororo asked as she nervously fidgeted with the hem of the shirt, which just did hit her midway her thighs. “You shall catch a cold if you remain in those wet things.”

“I’ll live. ‘Sides I wouldn’t want ya tryin ta take advantage of me.” Logan added with a wink as Ororo rolled her eyes upward.

“In your dreams.”

“Yeah.” He replied with a wink and Ororo giggled in reply. Logan moved to a crate near the bed, which he used as a drawer, he looked into it and then turned to Ororo. “I guess ya got the last clean shirt I got here.”

“Oh, I am sorry, here I shall give it back then.” Ororo spoke hastily as she began to pull up the shirt.

“Uhm, Ro ya shouldn’t do that darlin,” Logan quickly stopped her. She paused and stared at him in confusion. “Not unless yer intendin on sharing more of ya self wit me?” After a brief second of bafflement, Ororo’s eyes widened in realization and she swiftly yanked the shirt down, stretching it down to her knees. “Hey I aint sayin I’d mind, not one bit.” Logan said with a smirk as Ororo blushed. Logan then pulled his shirt up and over his head, exposing his chiseled slightly hairy chest, which Ororo shamelessly gazed at.

“Are you not cold?” She stuttered her words.

“Naw, tha wet coldness don’t bother me. I’m from Canada, it can get cold up there.”

“Really, from Canada. I did not know that.”

“Why would ya? How bout ya self, ya got that accent from where?”

“Africa, Cairo to be more precise.”

“I shoulda known, you’re some African princess, right?” Logan asked jokingly.

“Actually I am American, born here in New York but raised in Africa.”

“Wow, ya got worldly parents. That must have been fun.” Logan said as Ororo bowed her head down. “What?” he asked taking note of her sudden sad face.

“It was not fun at all. I do not remember much about my parents, they both died when I was five.”

“I’m sorry ta hear that. Welcome ta tha club, I mean I’m sure I had parents and all, just don’t remember them. So who raised ya, ya grandparents?”

“No, I was alone, I took care of myself, that is until I found others like me, street urchins as we were called and we looked out for each other. Then when I was twelve the Professor found me and then I came here, that was three years ago. And I do not know why I am telling you all this.” Ororo said with a nervous smile as she again bowed her head.

“I don’t mind, hell I don’t know why I tell ya half the shit I do. I guess I just know I can trust ya.”

“Yes.” Ororo agreed as she smiled up at him. “I too feel the same.” Her smile faded as she noticed Logan’s intense stare. “What?” She asked and he shook his head a bit to clear it and then took slow steps towards her.

“Nutin…I…I just wanted ta…I wanted ta kiss ya again.” Logan said stopping in front of a stunned Ororo.

“I do not think that you should.” Ororo said as she lowered her eyes from his, and Logan instantly took a step back. “I mean,” Ororo hastily spoke up not wanting to frighten Logan off. “You may if you still want to, but one would think that after the last time…” Logan chuckled his understanding.

“Oh that, well all ya gotta do is ‘not’ bite me this time.” Logan said smirking as he moved back to her, moving his face slowly towards hers, and Ororo put a death grip on the hem of the shirt she wore, as her tension grew. Logan grasped her shaky hands into his, removing them from the shirt, and holding them between their bodies, which were now inches from each other’s. “Don’t be nervous or afraid, I aint gotta hurt ya, and if ya don’t want me ta kiss ya I won’t do that either, just tell me ta stop, ok.” He asked and Ororo nodded her approval. Logan leaned in ever so slow, wanting Ororo to see that he meant what he had just said, giving her ample time to pull back or push him away, but she didn’t. She stood completely still, holding her breath as he pressed his lips to hers in a gentle kiss. Logan paused giving her time to get use to the sensation of their mouths touching, before he allowed his tongue to glide against her lips, seeking entrance. Ororo willed herself to relax and give into the feel of Logan against her, the smell of him filling her nostrils. She slowly and yet still wearily opened her mouth to his and their tongue began to slowly duel. The tenderness soon turned to urgency as the two teens gripped each other, pulling the other closer. Their breaths became ragged as they both decided they didn’t want to end the kiss simply to breathe. It was the growl that emanated from Logan’s chest that paused them both, and they broke the kiss.

“What is wrong?” Ororo panted as she still gripped Logan’s forearms.

“Sorry,”

“Did you just growl?”

“Yup.”

“Is that a bad thing, I mean did I do something wrong?” Ororo asked self-consciously as she released Logan and hugged her self.

“Naw, ya were doing it just right, which is why I was growlin, sorry if I scared ya.” Logan replied catching his breath. “I think its stopped pourin outside, we betta get back ta tha mansion before Chuck sends out tha hounds.” Logan said as he moved back to the bed and grabbed his wet shirt, putting it back on. “Ya betta put ya clothes back on too.”

“But they are still wet.” Ororo announced as she watched Logan fidget about the small room, looking at everything except her. “Logan did I do something wrong, are you mad at me?” Ororo questioned as Logan shook his head at her.

“Naw, it aint you or nuthin ya did, ok?” Logan said as he stared at her. “I just don’t want things ta go too far, and right now it could. So I have ta get ya home.”

“Too far?” Ororo repeated confused. “I do not understand…”

“I’m a guy Ro, and yer a girl, a beautiful, hot girl who’s all wet and half naked, wearing my shirt, and did I mention I’m a guy and yer a hot girl?” Logan asked and Ororo giggled a bit.

“You think I am…hot?” She asked shyly.

“Well, yeah.” Logan replied with a ‘DUH’ expression on his face. “And I don’t know why you don’t think it yerself.”

“And,” Ororo continued, looking down at her feet as she slowly moved to where Logan now stood near his bed. “You are attracted to me?”

“Ok Ro ya statin the obvious here darlin.”

“I am sorry, I am just not use to…boys telling me things like that.” She said stopping a few feet from where he stood.

“That’s cause they’re all intimidated by yer beauty.” Ororo giggle again at Logan’s statement. “Don’t think they stand a chance. I kinda know tha feelin.”

“Well, thank you Logan.” She smiled brightly at him. “But I think your chances are pretty good.” She added causing him to throw a surprised look at her, invoking yet another giggle. “Now turn around so I can get re-dress.” She commanded and he complied, turning his back while smiling broadly at her remark.




“You think it was really necessary to sneak up to my room?” Ororo asked as she landed herself and Logan on to her attic room patio.

“Did ya really want ta explain what we were doing ta get all wet, flushed, and disheveled? Cause there definitely would have been stares and questions.”

“Point taken.” Ororo said as she hugged herself, feeling chilled.

“Ya should get inside, change outta those wet clothes.” Logan stated.

“Ok, but you do not have to leave.” Ororo said in reply. “I mean if you do not want to, but if you have to I understand.” She dropped her eyes.

“Ya want me ta stay?” he asked curiously.

“Did I not just say that you could?”

“That aint what I asked ya, Ro.”

“Yes, Logan. I would very much like for you to stay.” Ororo replied in a near whisper, getting a smile from Logan.

“Alright then I’ll stay.” He said as he moved further into her room, following her lead.

“You can sit, I shall just be a moment.” Ororo said as she retrieved a nightgown from her dresser drawer and moved into her bathroom, closing the door behind her. Logan sat at the foot of her bed, listening as Ororo nervously stumbled around her bathroom. He waited until he heard the water from her shower turn on, before he decided to get up a look around a bit. He moved to a desk in the corner that housed her Computer and a picture of two adults, which Logan instantly knew were Ororo’s parents for she had her mother’s beautiful face and her father’s eyes. He then looked up at the wall mirror that had many pictures of Ororo and some of her and Jubilee. When he heard the shower turn off, Logan swiftly took one of the pictures of Ororo placing it safely into the dry inside pocket of his coat, before moving back to the bed to take his seat. Ororo stepped from the bathroom wearing her long sleeveless cotton nightgown, as she vigorously rubbed at her damp hair with a towel. She smiled brightly at Logan.

“I hope I was not too long in there.” She spoke. “I just felt grimy after walking through those wet woods.

“Naw, ya won’t too long.” Logan said as he raked his eyes shamelessly over her slender frame, invoking a deep blush from Ororo, who placed the towel over the back of the chair she stood by. “So,” Logan began to speak as he stood and tugged off his coat, tossing it I the chair Ororo still stood beside, now with wide eyes.

“Goddess, what you must be thinking.” She suddenly gasped out as Logan turned to her with a confused face. “Logan I did not invite you here to…you do not think that I want to…Oh of course you do, that is how it looks does it not. But I assure you that was not my intent,” She rambled on as Logan simply watched her with amusement in his eyes. “I do not think I am ready for that, no matter how much I may want to.” Her eyes widened and she slapped her hand over her mouth as she stared at Logan who now looked at her with an intrigued stared, and arched brows. “I think you should go now Logan. I am sorry.” Ororo said as she tried to calm herself and slow her heart, which was banging against her ribcage.

“Ya sure ya want me to?” Logan asked teasingly as he took a step towards her and she in turned took one back.

“I…I, yes I think that you should.” She replied.

“That aint what I asked ya.” He said stepping closer, and cornering her against her bathroom door. “Do ya want me ta go?” He repeated as he placed his hands on the walls, on either sides of Ororo’s face, boxing her in. He looked at her deeply, forcing her to look back at him.

“No.” She stated in a near whisper.

“What are ya afraid of?” Logan asked in a lowered voice, as his face was mere inches from hers, his mouth nearly touching hers.

“You.” She whispered.

“Why? Cause ya think I’m some bad boy out fer one thing?” She shook her head no. “Good cause that aint me. I do want you, but not just sexually. Ro, I care about ya. In the past week you’ve discovered more about me then Jeannie ever did and we were tagether for two years, hell ya know more about me then my own bes friend. Ya wanted ta know me, ya were interested in me, and not jus because I’m the captain of the football team, Mr. Popular, someone who could build your rep. Ya like me fer me, at least I hope ya do.”

“I do.” Ororo replied hastily nodding her head.

“That’s why I like ya, and I do ‘really’ like ya.” Logan said as he brushed the back of his hand down Ororo’s arm, making her close her eyes and open her mouth in a gasp at the sensation of his flesh against hers. Logan took the opportunity to kiss her and he covered her mouth with his, after a momentary pause of surprise at Logan’s invasion, Ororo relaxed into the kiss, allowing Logan entrance into her mouth to deepen the kiss. She mentally noted how good he tasted and wondered why she was ever disgusted by the thought of kissing a boy.

Her next move shocked not only herself but Logan as well, as she lifted one of her legs off the floor and wrapped it around one of Logan’s leg, pulling him closer. He immediately stopped their kiss and pulled back a bit to look at her, wanting to fully understand the language her body was speaking to him. “Ya sure darlin?” He asked as he looked at her intensely and she nodded her head in replied. She was sure and it surprised her just how easy a decision it was. How willingly her body responded to his touches. She had thought it would be a harder choice, that it would take her longer to be sure, yet in this moment she had never been surer of anything in her life. She brazenly began to grind against him and a growl rumbled in his chest, and he gripped her ass with one of his hands, yanking her even closer. With the other hand he slowly slid nightgown down her shoulder, trailing kisses behind it. Ororo threw her head back as she looked up at the ceiling, panting for air, which she found was increasingly harder to do, as her heart raced faster and faster. She nearly choked on a moan as she felt Logan’s wet tongue lick one of her expose nipples, and she gripped a hand full of his hair when he latched his hot mouth around it.

“Goddess!” She gasped, squeezing her eyes shut. Logan grunted as he yanked the bottom of her gown up to her thighs, allowing him to lift Ororo, who then wrapped both of her legs around Logan’s waist as her back remained pinned to the bathroom door. Logan greedily suckled one nipple and then the other, as they were the last supper of a dying man. Ororo moaned shamelessly as she held his head to her chest. Logan pulled back causing to Ororo to whimper at the loss of him, her moved both his hands to her ass and pulled them both from the wall, walking them to the bed, where he gently laid her down, and then stood upright again to lift his shirt up and off his body. In that second Ororo thought about was they were doing, what was about to occur and fear began to grip at her heart, but she remained quiet and still. She knew by the look in Logan’s eyes and the way he was no longer speaking but growled, that she had let things get way past the point of no return. She reminded herself that this was what she wanted, and this was the person she wanted it to be with. It was then that she realized what was frightening her, her own inexperience.

“Logan.” She called softly to him as he crawled up the bed and he looked at her dead on as he continued to move up her body. She swallowed the lump in her throat and put out a hand against Logan’s chest to still his movement. “Logan I have to tell you something.” She continued and he took note of the fear he saw in her eyes and he quickly backed off, but irritably raked his fingers through his hair, in frustration as he sat back allowing her to prop her self up on her elbows. “Please do not be mad, I do want this, still…I just,” She paused trying to think of a way to word it. He sat silently watching her and waiting, a little more at ease in knowing that she still wanted to give herself to him. “I am afraid that I shall not be any good.” She finally spoke her head bowed as she stared down at her toes. Logan’s brows arched as merriment danced in his eyes. Here he sat thinking that she was afraid and unsure about what they were doing and the fact was that she was afraid of not pleasing him. He couldn’t help but to smile at her words, despite the seriousness of the moment.

“I don’t getcha, darlin.”

“I am sure I am not as experienced as other girls you may have been with. You are the first boy I have ever even kissed.” She stated and Logan suddenly remembered her telling him that earlier and his mouth grew dry that the revelation before him.

“Yer still a virgin.” He said out right but more as a statement then a question, and Ororo simply nodded her head still avoiding his eyes. Logan felt as if someone had just dropped a ton of bricks on his gut, as his mouth dropped open and he stared at her, which made Ororo feel self-conscious. ‘She’s a virgin’, Logan kept repeating to himself in his head, and what it all really meant. “I gotta go.” He said as he jumped from the bed as if being near her was hurting him, and in a way it was. Ororo set up clutching her gown, pulling it back up to cover herself.

“Ok.” She said softly, never looking up at him as he pulled back on his shirt and then his coat. He turned back to the bed where she now sat, looking down at her hands, which she fumbled in her lap. She suddenly looked so small to him, and fragile.

“Ro,” He began feeling he should say something, but not knowing what.

“It is ok Logan,” She said finally looking at him with a fake smile on her trembling lips. “You should go, it is getting late, I shall see you at the dance, we are still going…together?” She asked wearily somewhat afraid of his answer.

“Yeah, of course.” He affirmed and she sighed a bit in relief. “Well, night Ro.” He said as he slowly turn and made his way back out on the patio. She watched as he leaped over the side.

“Goodnight Logan.” She whispered as she hugged herself and allowed her tears to fall from her eyes.




The banging wouldn’t cease as she had prayed it would, and placing her thick pillow over her head did nothing to drown out the sounds. “Ro!” The familiar voice yelled from the other side of the door. “Ro, girl you in there?” Ororo groaned as she tossed her pillow aside, huffing her wild tresses from her face, hopping from the bed and stomping to the door. She yanked it open. “Uggh, what happened to you?” Jubilee asked to a retreating Ororo as she made her way back to bed, burying herself under her thick down comforter. Jubilee entered the room, closing the door behind and following Ororo’s trek to the bed and flopping upon it. “You wanna tell me about it?”

“No,” Came a muffled reply from Ororo.

“Ok, then I’ll just guess and you just…grunt if I’m hot. Hmmm, lets see, does it have anything to do with, I don’t know Logan?”

“Uhhhhnnn!” Came an agonized moan from Ororo.

“Uh huh, that’s what I thought.” Jubilee said as she stretched herself out along side Ororo. “So spill, what happened?”

*******


“Com’on Mon ami, if you can’t tell yor bes friend, who you gon tell, huh?”

“Give it up Cajun,” Logan replied as he continued to jab the punching bag. He had been down in the rec room working out since day break, trying to work out all the anger, frustration and guilt he felt over how he left things with Ororo.

“Dis got something to do wit Stormy, no?” Gambit inquired and Logan paused long enough to shot him a warning glare. “So what you done did to her, eh?” At this question, Logan stopped mid-swing and leered at his friend.

“What tha hell makes ya think I did anything? In fact that’s the problem.”

“What's the problem Logan?”

“Well last night Ororo…”

*******


“What!?” Jubilee yelped in shock as she looked at her best friend who sat upright in the bed, wiping at her stuffy nose and red swollen eyes. “Wait, he did what?”

“Nothing, absolutely nothing, what is wrong with me?”

“I’m wondering the same thing here girlfriend. Now let me see if I’m understanding you, you kind of offered yourself to Logan, and….

*******


“…you didn’t do nothing? Wot’s a matter wit you, Logan?” The Cajun asked taken aback by Logan’s confession.

“Well what tha hell was I suppose ta do?”

“Com’on mon ami, you’re sixteen and you don’t know bout dee birds and dee bees, I got the feeling you and Jeannie did more then jus hold hands.”

“That was different.”

“How so?”





You must login () to review.