Disclaimer: X-men-not mine situation and James jr-mine!!

Half-pint Chapter 2

Logan feels something tap his face hard and ignores it tying t hold on to his peaceful sleep. But is once again hit in the face and he hears a grunt, he knows his son is head butting him awake and grunting.

Logan opens one eye at his son and grunts, he receives a laugh as a response and sits up. James is now lying on his back, grabbing his feet and blabbing on and on in baby talk. Logan shakes his head at the chatterbox, he is sporting a tan like his own from his time in the garden and pool this summer. ‘Ro keeps bottles of baby sunscreen in every room since James moves fast like him and slips outside behind anyone and follows them.

His hair is thick and long, they cut it once a week in a buzz cut and its down to his shoulders by the next cut. Logan tickles his 8 month old son and chuckles when he rolls on his belly to crawl away.

“Where ya goin’ half-pint?” Logan asks. James shrugs and Logan imitates causing James to grunt and head butt his chest. “Ooff!” Logan falls back holding James in his large arms as James grins and pats his face,

“Dada dada!!” The bathroom door opens and both wolverines turn their attention to the woman emerging from the steam with nothing on. “Mama mama.”

Logan watched a smile blossom on his wife’s face as she sashays over and sits on the bed beside him. He is hypnotized by the sway of her hips and how her still larger than life breasts giggle with each step. James grunts and crawls to his mother automatically and lifts himself up as he leans on her breasts.

“How is my baby? Huh?” Ororo coos at him in a melodic voice. James bounces his legs and chatters at her incessantly. Logan watches his son nuzzles Ororo’s mouth with his forehead, she nuzzles back and purrs for him.

James falls into her chest and turns in her arms, his naked back to her naked breasts and stares up at his mother his eyes closed; to hear the rumble in her chest and feel it. Logan appreciates that Ororo calls and builds that connection with their son’s animal, he never had that until her and it made all the difference.

Ororo sees Logan smiling at her wistfully and knows he is still in awe of their son and family dynamic. Logan kisses ‘Ro and half-pint’s hair and disappears to take a shower and dress. “Shall we get ready and go outside?” James’ eyes lit up at the word outside and he claps his hands yelling. Ororo laughs at her son’s antics and picks him up to get ready for the day.

Logan walked into his bedroom in unbuttoned jeans and looked up to Ororo turning in the mirror, his heart skipped a beat. She is dressed in a red skirt with a red bikini top, her flat stomach once again on display since their son’s birth.

He watched her adjust the bikini top, she was bustier from breast feeding so it was slightly too small. Logan adjusted himself and buttoned his jeans as their eyes met, she blushed at being caught preening. “God I want you ‘Ro,” he whispered and embraced her. She chuckled and went to the bed looking over her shoulder, Logan groaned and followed.

When she bent down her curly silver hair covered her son in a curtain of silk and Logan watched James struggle in it. “Chill out half-pint!” Ororo stood up and helped their son stand up barefooted and in jeans, like father like son. Logan pulls his leather Stetson on and places a baby Stetson on the pup. James grins at Logan as he takes his son from ‘Ro and they make their way to the kitchen.

“Hello everyone, is everyone ready for the 4th of July BBQ?” Ororo asked the group in the kitchen. Everyone greeted them as they went about their tasks: Scott getting the meat together, Bobby and Kitty getting the soda, water, and beer and making sure they were in the coolers and cold, Hank and Remy were taking care of sides and toppings; Rogue was handling the desserts.

Ororo went to help Rogue as he walked over to the bar counter where Jean was sitting almost at 9 months pregnant!

“Hey Red! How are you feeling?” Logan asked as James struggled to reach for her. He adored his Auntie Jean and was especially protective since her belly started showing.

“I am doing well Logan,” she answered, then held out her arms, “Now quit holding my nephew hostage!” Logan laughed and handed her James who she hugs and kisses. He watches with a smirk as James kisses Jean on the mouth and they both go loudly “muahh!”. Ororo turns and laughs as Scott walks over after washing his hands and crossing his arms says,

“What are you two doing?” James growls at Scott and hugs Jean’s neck with his strong arms, Scott laughs at his nephew and tickles him, who in turn giggles. Ororo feels a warmth in her chest at their interaction and is happy her son has a loving family and loves them in return.

“Oh!” Jean exclaims as she feels the baby kick. James looks at Jean then puts his little hand on her rounded stomach and giggles when the baby girl kicks again. Charles pulls up alongside Jean and James, watching the young wolverine kiss the doctor’s belly and looks at him to say his first real word. James points to Jean’s belly and shouts,

“Baby!” Ororo and Logan run up to the group with wide eyes, Ororo asks,

“What did you say James?”

“Baby! Baby! Baby!” Logan laughs and hugs his son proudly,

“Good job half-pint!” He then tickles James even as he squirms in his arms, then he hears:

“ ‘Top Dada! ‘Top!” Logan stops in surprise and Charles laughs as James crosses his bare arms and glares. Logan smirks and lifts his large hand slowly when,

“Mommy, dada bad!” Scott and Jean laugh so hard they cry as Ororo smacks Logan’s arm and takes their son in her arms.

“Dang you fight dirty half-pint!”

“Well you were being a bad Dada!” ‘Ro joked as James laid his head on her chest. Ororo closes her eyes as he shares images of Logan laughing and playing with James. Logan watched them bond and smiled as Charles pated his back. Ororo set James down on his feet and he automatically ran to his father, the leader of their pack. He hugged his leg and rubbed his cheek against his jeans.

“Hey pup, come here!” He picked him up and put him on his shoulders, “Let’s party!”






You must login () to review.