Disclaimer: Marvel's ppl, my story!

Chapter 8

Logan woke up slowly, he was nuzzling 'Ro's breast when he snapped his head up. 'Ro just smiled softly and ran a hand through his soft, thick hair. Logan relaxed and kissed her softly on the lips, he felt refreshed and clear headed. He had practically passed out on her he was so tired and keyed up from running. She didn't know how much it took to just let go and fall asleep in her loving arms, to trust she could take care of what happened as he slept. Ororo slipped out of bed and glided to her closet, Logan followed her lead and got dressed also. Ororo slid on a long black peasant skirt and a black cami, she frowned as the cami did not cover much of anything.

"I may need to borrow a shirt until I buy new clothes," she told him as she pulled the cami off. Logan handed her a black wife beater, it was tight but covered everything better. "Thank you Logan, that is much better. Let's take the tray down, then I want to see if any thing has changed." Logan smiled as he grabbed the tray,

"Alright darlin', let's go explorin'. But only the inside of the house fer now." 'Ro pouted as she slipped on house shoes and grabbed a sweater jacket that fell like a robe on her frame. He followed her to the kitchen and handed the same woman the tray, she thanked him and grinned at 'Ro's belly. 'Ro gasped as someone rubbed her belly from behind, she turned and giggled as Pere embraced her tightly.

"Hey lil' girl," he greeted, "Well not so lil, non?" Ororo shook her head no and Logan walked over, Jean-Luc laughed and clasped his calloused hand. He hugged Logan then looked him over, wondering why he was here unannounced. And hoping he was imagining his heavy side glances at his lil' fille. "Good thing she taken, or I'd be worried ya'd corrupt her even more dere Logan."

"Pere," Ororo warned with a frown. She hated how overbearing he and Remy could be, especially with who she dated or tried to date. Logan rubbed her shoulders and calmed her down, she leaned into his warm body as Jean-Luc took the exchange in. Seemed the Wolverine knew his little girl like da back of his hand, and had no intention of being told to back away from her. Then there was the little Wolverine that is growing in his little fille, Pere frowned at the thought of Wolverine being Ororo's first and apparently only. Most da women here say he's too intense or aggressive, god help him!

"Ya be da Papa, Wolverine?" Pere asked coldly. His icy blue eyes bore into Logan's silver ones, they stared each other down. "You took her virginity and get her pregnant, and still have da balls to stroll in my house and share her bed." Ororo's eyes snapped from blue to white and back as she stood up in front of him,

"His name is Logan..."

"And yes Jean-Luc, I am the Papa of OUR cub!" Logan interrupted, "Yes we made love and she lost her virginity to me. I take care of my own and I ain't leavin' her alone, we're together 'till we stop breathin'. I didn't know she was yer daughter, but even so I love her. Damn.....I love her...." Ororo was taken by surprise at his admission and fell back into Pere's arms, he held her up as Logan rushed over. "Ya okay darlin'?" She nodded as he stroked her mocha cheek softly, taking her from her Pere and catching her full lips in a kiss that they felt down to their toes. Jean-Luc sighed as the came apart and pulled Ororo into his arms, she clung to him as tears fell. "Don't make me choose Pere," she whispered, "He'll always come first, they'll always come first. We need help, Sabertooth is after me and the baby. He won't stop until we are dead. He's already attacked me Xavier's mansion, he waited until I was alone and Logan was on an away mission." He felt his temper try to break free, but he just comforted Ororo until she stopped crying. No one harmed his family, no one! "Ya gonna let 'im live homme?" Pere asked coldly stroking Ororo's soft white hair. Logan snarled and his claws released,

"No!" Ororo automatically went into his arms as he sheathed his claws and opened his arms to her, she trusted him and his feral always. She held Logan close and he inhaled her potent scent to calm his feral, Jean-Luc nodded and accepted their relationship and his future grandchild. Logan obviously fell hard for her and so did his beast, and Ororo will fight tooth and nail for what's hers. She made him a stronger man and brought out da Wolverine's loving side, if he hadn't seen it it would still be a myth.

"Ya got our protection and resources, we will help ya kill him if ya need. Ya got the future of our clan in dat youngin', no matter how we be family. Our clan helps its own, no matter the cost. I just got in so imma nap, congratulations on tha bebe. I'll have Tabitha come 'round and look at ya properly, less paperwork with a midwife. No way ta track ya or da bebe, plus she delivers all da new clan members." Jean-Luc nodded once before he kissed Ororo's forehead and left them alone in the kitchen, Logan was just relieved he still had his dick and balls attached to his body. He and Ororo went back to exploring their temporary home, nothing had really changed from either's memory. They sat in the parlor, in front of the fireplace with a blanket around their bodies. It was cooler now that the sun had set, a winter storm it seemed had followed them down from Canada and was dumping more snow on Louisiana.

"At least now we have a chance," Logan murmured, "I won't lose you or the baby 'Ro." Ororo rubbed his chest and kissed the dip at his throat, Logan growled and pulled her head back by her long, thick hair. He kissed her slowly as he laid her back on a bed of blankets and pillows, then he rubbed her belly lovingly. "Never thought about kids, I don't know anything about babies. But I'll learn, I want to know everything. Scary huh? Me responsible fer helping shape another human being."

"No, not scary Logan. You have been doing it with our young teammates and our students. I am glad my child will have such a great example of a man to follow and learn from. You may not like it but you and Wolverine are very nurturing, you shall be an excellent father Logan." Logan was quiet as Ororo softly assured him, he stroked her cheek softly and whispered thank you. Then he stood up and looked to the doorway, someone cleared their throat and stepped forward. It was a short curvy woman with long dark hair in a ponytail. Her large green eyes sparkled at Logan,

"Ah Logan, I knew ya would sow yer seed and let them take root here. Where be da woman?"

"Hey Tabby! She's right here resting, she had a long couple of days." Tabby walked past him and froze when she saw Ororo lying on her side cupping her growing belly. A wide smile unfurled on her face and she praised god in Cajun then told Logan to help Ororo up and follow her down to the medical room.

Ororo and Tabby talked a mile a minute as they got situated for the examination,

"Okay beb, lie back and we shall do a pelvic exam and then an ultrasound." They have known each other since Ororo was sixteen, and Tabby used to hang with Logan when he stayed here. They flirted but never messed around with each other, Tabby grinned as Logan would glance at Ororo's belly and his face would soften. Logan cringed during the pelvic exam, but perked up as Ororo flipped his shirt up and revealed her baby bump. "Merde! How far along are you?"

"Three months and 12 days," Logan stated as Tabby and Ororo looked at him, "What? It was memorable, plus it was our first time before I went on tha mission and took a break." Ororo blushed as Tabby smirked,

"So da Wolverine be ya first and only huh? You are some kind of woman Roro! Well you look farther along, unless..." She squeezed gel on her stomach and ran the wand on her belly, Ororo and Logan watched the screen as shades of gray appeared. "Dere! Ya en famille wit two bebes!" Ororo was stunned as Logan grinned widely down at her, she giggled and pulled him down for a breath stealing kiss. Tabby whistled and congratulated them both, then sent them on their way with prenatal pills and an ultrasound photo of each baby. Logan and Ororo went to bed early after putting the photos away for tomorrow morning. Logan lay awake as 'Ro softly snored beside him, he carefully slid out of bed and rummaged through a pack. He pulled a ring box out of a pair of jeans, it held a platinum ring with a large light blue diamond with two flanking white diamonds. Logan had bought it at a store while in an antique store in rural New York, on his way to Canada. He knew when he bought it that he was over Jean and looking to Ororo for a future. After the purchase it became easier to accept his feelings for the strongest and most loving woman he knew. He hadn't planned on giving it to her so early, but he knew he never wanted to be apart from her ever again. He laid claim to her as Wolverine, now it was time to lay claim as Logan. He hid the box in the jeans and set them aside for tomorrow along with a white button up cowboy shirt and his good Stetson. Then he went through her closet and found a long white halter maxi dress, it had a slit on the side and was backless. He then found a white lace shawl to match, [Perfect!].

Logan was dressed when Ororo woke up at seven in the morning and stretched slowly like a cat. She gaped when he sauntered up in his outfit, boots, and Stetson.

"Goddess you are beautiful!" she whispered as he kissed her.

"Yer the beautiful one," he panted, "I hear people stirring, Cook will tear our hides if we're late. I chose a dress for ya darlin', why don't ya get dressed." 'Ro grinned and was soon on her way to the bathroom, he patted his pocket for the box and made the bed. Ororo came out refreshed and her cuts healed, Logan touched her flawless skin and raised an eyebrow.

"I age slower than everyone else and heal quickly without scarring because of my healing factor. It is not in your league though!" He looked surprised and smiled as she handed him her towel and began to dress. "Ready my love?" Ororo shook out her wavy white hair and slipped on white sandals, his heart skipped a beat at the endearment.

"Yeah," his voice cracked. Ororo pulled him to her by the back of his neck and held him tightly,

"My love, my Logan." Logan groaned and cupped her ass as he ground his erection into her, she moaned against his mouth. She wanted nothing more than to shove him on the bed and have her way with him over and over again. "Come on before I rip our clothes off, we are hungry. Feed us!" Logan smiled and cupped her belly, he grabbed the ultrasound photos and followed her out of the room. They greeted Remy and Jean-Luc as they reached the large dining room, Remy relaxed as his father shook hands with Logan and put a hand on Stormy's belly. Logan was more relaxed than yesterday and could not stop smiling at his souer, he was a goner! There was silence as everyone sat down and Jean-Luc stood up to talk before his clan.

"Thank you fer comin'," he started, "I asked ya here ta help wit protection fer my fille and her beau, Logan. An enemy is gunnin' fer him and Ororo, de bebe she carryin'. Da peeshwank loves my fille and I accept him and dere bebe, I ask da same of ya." Everyone toasted and gave praise to the couple and pledged their protection to Logan, Ororo, and their bebe. Ororo asked Logan to help her up, he stood and helped her to her feet.

"Pere, frere, everyone," she greeted, "We actually found out we are expecting two bebes, twins!" She shyly held out the ultrasound photos to her Pere, Jean-Luc took one and Remy the other. Remy whooped as Jean -Luc smiled slowly, the table erupted as Ororo and Logan were swarmed and congratulated. As everyone sat down Logan held Ororo's waist so she stayed standing, she looked up at him with a questioning shy smile.

"Darlin', when I left I was torn between two things. What I thought I wanted and what I knew I needed, I stopped at a store on a whim and saw something I had to buy. I thought, 'Ro would love this and will look great with it on. It helped me accept my feelings for you and look to the future, with you in it always." He pulled out a ring box and held it up to her, Ororo gasped along with all the women in the room. She looked between him and the box, taking in the outfits he had carefully chosen for them both, then shakily took it. She opened it and sobbed when she saw the beautiful ring nestled in the box. "Will you marry me Ororo? Yer the only woman that holds my heart, my mate." Ororo kissed him fiercely as Remy whistled,

"Yes, feet pue tan!" Everyone laughed as she cussed at him, he placed the ring on her finger and dipped her. He kissed her long and slow before righting her slowly, Ororo's face was flushed and Logan was panting.

"Tryin' to make it triplets homme?" Remy joked. Tabby punched his chest playfully, he caught her fist and rubbed his thumb on the back of her small hand. The small gypsy Cajun had captured his attention many moons ago, but refused to give in to his charms. Tabby slowly removed her smaller hand from his and tucked a curl behind her ear as Logan chuckled to himself. Ororo saw the hesitance in Tabby's green eyes, but also a deep love for Remy.

"Okay, okay!" Jean-Luc warned with a smile, "Bon appetit!" Remy chuckled as he sat beside his Pere and Tabitha, he loved the beautiful gypsy midwife with her dark looks and piercing green eyes. He understood the reluctance not to take him seriously, but he wanted her more and more each day. Remy inhaled the scent of sage and rubbing alcohol, her own personal perfume.

Sabertooth roared as he had found the runt's cabin after all these years, but it was empty! He could smell the bitch's scent all over the bedroom, they were together. He had hoped to catch up with her first, oh well he could always kill her in front of the runt. He went to walk out but stopped at the short dresser, he sniffed the top of it and smiled. He licked the still sticky surface, it tasted faintly of pineapples. Maybe he would have a little fun before wasting her, he always had a thing for the quiet weather bitch. She was different from the usual young and dumb ones, like that mind bending bitch she ran with. Sabertooth sucked on his canine as he looked around for a scent trail or clue, an hour later he had trashed the place as he came to a dead end. Until the phone rang....

TBC

Fille- girl Pere- father bebe- baby soeur- sister en famille- pregnant frere- brother peeshwank- runt feet pue tan- son of a bitch






You must login () to review.