Chapter 2

 Ororo sighed once she made it to her loft, she soon traded her baby tee and wrap skirt for a blue halter dress sans bra.  She hated the restrictions of clothes but felt freer in the dress and no bra.  She loved walking nude in her loft and flying nude late at night, the cool air refreshing on her skin.  She felt a shiver at Logan ever catching her nude, the way he stared at her with clothes was bad enough.

She bunched her dress in her fists as heat travelled up her body from her core, Ororo gasped as she gushed slightly thinking of his erection against her.  She didn't hear or react when someone entered her room and locked the door behind them.  Ororo tried to calm her body when she felt eyes on her, she gasped when someone covered her mouth and locked her body to theirs.  It felt familiar, and there are only two males she has been this close to and one is in the mansion, Logan!

           A mirror across the room confirms her suspicions, as they lock eyes in the mirror.  He's changed into grey sweatpants slung low and a white wifebeater.  His large muscles glistened with sweat, the tension in his body had them popped out.  His silver eyes were darkened like steel from his lust, she tried to stay calm but her body struggled in his arms.  He bites her ear to still her and her long nails dig into his arm,

"I was comin' ta get ya darlin' for an early defense test, when I smelled yer arousal.  Yer panties are soaked huh darlin'?"  She shakes her head no and he chuckles at her vigorous answer.  "Don't lie 'Ro, I got enhanced senses and smell ya.  I thought ya smelled good before!"  He sniffs her neck and slides a calloused hand up her smooth thigh, she moans as he cups her mound and rubs her slowly.  

Even when she was almost intimate with Forge, she never felt such intense pleasure.  Compared to Logan, Forge was an amateur which she knew was not true.  Ororo panted as Logan held her gaze, he flashed his canines and scraped her neck with them.  Logan couldn't believe she was letting him continue, or that he had the nerve to start this.

        Suddenly he uses his knuckles to spread her clothed lips and jiggles his hand over and over.  Ororo screams into his hand but it is muffled, she tries to close her thighs but his fingers have made her so responsive that each time she closes them his hand slides over her clit, setting her off over and over.  She leans her head back on his shoulder as he removes his hand finally.  She groans as he turns her in his arms, so she can watch him suck his fingers clean.  He lies her down on her bed as she slows her breathing and heartbeat, he looks out the window as the sudden rain and wind stop.  "You control the weather?" She nods,

"I am the only mutant who can create and stop the elements and have a connection with the planet.  I also fly and no psychic can go past my mental walls."  He looks at her impressed and strokes her cheek softly, then he frowns.  "What, what is it?"  He leans down and inhales her scent, he feels his feral burst out and he growls.   Logan shoves away from her suddenly, his eyes focus on her and he looks horrified.  It's more than she can take, Ororo closes her eyes and shoves him away.

She slid off the bed before trying to walk past Logan without making eye contact.  He grabs her arms and tries to catch her gaze, when he fails he growls and she snaps her eyes to his.  "Let's just do the test another time or with the others and forget about this.  Nothing else has to happen, okay?"  Logan frowned and shook her,

"Like nothing happened, yer a fuckin virgin?!?  I..I..I'm sorry I was rough with ya and if I scared ya.  I let my feral slip and I.. But yer wrong if ya think nothin' is or will happen between us, especially now.  Fuck!"

"I pulled away because you looked so horrified it was me and not someone like Jean. If you want her instead or don't want me, I..."  Logan cut her off with a kiss, he felt his feral coming forward and he pulled away from her suddenly.  Ororo just cupped his face and he stared at her as he tried to calm his animal,

"You have enhanced senses from your feral, correct?"  He nodded and she rubbed his cheek, the hair rough from shaving, until he finally calmed his feral.  Ororo's other hand stroked into his wavy hair which was surprisingly soft, she heard him moan as she stroked his hair.  Why did she feel this way about this unknown dangerous man?  Why did his body call to hers so strongly, and hers his body?  Logan pulled back suddenly and closed his eyes,

"I need to tell ya that my feral wants ya and is interested in mating with ya.  I can't control it all the time, I don't think we should ever be alone."  Ororo shook her head,

"We eventually will be especially for training, I trust you and your feral.  Plus I will admit I..want you too Logan, would want to get to know you."  He looked at her as she blushed bright red, he thought it was innocent and cute.  Words he never thought he would ever use to describe a woman.  He nodded and let her clean up and put on a black thong, he caught a flash of her ass and turned away before he took her right here, right now.  

Chuck was going to kill him when he finds out what he did, and is planning to do to his daughter.  "I am going to start dinner Logan.  It should be ready after your workout and shower okay?"  She smiled at him and he nodded as they walked out of her loft.  As they reached the foyer and were about to part, Logan cursed softly and pulled 'Ro back and kissed her cheek.  He grumbled as he made his way to the so called danger room.  She blushed as she touched her cheek and students stared at her.  She turned and almost fell over Charles who helped her stay upright, a smile on his face.

"I take it you and Logan are over your earlier disagreement?" he asked.  Ororo blushed and nodded,

"He is not like other men I've met before.  Would...I...never mind Charles, I must get dinner on."  She paused as Charles held on to her hand,

"He is a little rough around the edges so to speak my dear.  But I trust no other man with my family, my students well being, and the safety of the x men.  He has had a hard life but is an honorable man, he would be lucky to have a woman like you in his life."  Ororo smiled at her father and hugged him tightly, whispering thank you before pulling away.  Charles turned and found Logan watching the exchange, he stepped away from the wall to talk with Charles as they made their way to the danger room.  "I take it you heard our discussion, I did not want to reveal too much of your life."

"Don't wanna be tha one ta burst her bubble, I get it Chuck," Logan told him as they entered the danger room.  Charles shook his head and smiled,

"No I would not like to hurt my daughter, but it is your story to tell and her decision to make whether or not to date, have a relationship with, etc. with you"  Logan leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, date and relationship is something he has never done in recent memory.  Would he with 'Ro, could he?  Yes! his feral growled vehemently.  He never wanted a woman before, the whole woman.  When she fixed his bed for him and floated about his room it was, down right domestic.

Then he had gone feral and wanted to mark her as his, she doesn't understand the ramifications yet.  She needs an educated man, someone who can be her equal, give her what she deserves.  He sighed and couldn't believe Charles had dragged him into this mess, yet he couldn't stop the warmth that spread through his body every time he thought of Ororo.

"I don't know what this is Chuck honestly," he explained, "My feral wants her, I want her.  Not just physically, I wanna get ta know her and about her.  I love tha way she looks, way she smells, way she tastes..."  Charles coughed and Logan chuckled, "Sorry Chuck, you won't have ta worry anyway.  Once I tell her about me, she won't want anything ta do wit me." "I would not be so sure, her past is as colorful as yours.  Ask her how we met, it is truly my favorite story and very humbling for her.  Shall we begin?"

TBC






You must login () to review.