The three girls looked up as Logan came back towards them. "So?" They asked.

"He annulled the marriage," Logan growled, clearly furious.

"WHAT?!" Rogue and Jubilee exclaimed.

"Uh...what does annulled mean?" Kitty asked.

"It means that they're going to pretend the marriage never happened," Rogue explained.

"What?" Kitty demanded. "After all she had to put up with? Can he even do that?"

"He's the king, he can do whatever he wants," Jubilee said.

Footsteps could be heard heading their direction and the girls stopped talking. They turned to see Storm standing there. Kitty rushed up and hugged her; Jubilee and Rogue followed and it became a group hug.

After they let Storm go, Logan led her out to the garage. "You're in charge, Rogue, until we get back. Don't wait up."

"Okay," Rogue said. They waited until he heard the bike engine start and fade. "Twenty bucks says they'll be together within a few weeks."

"Fifty says they'll be together by Christmas!" Jubilee Pur in.

"One hundred by New Years," Kitty added to the pool.


Chapter End Notes:
What can I say? I've always thought that the kids would be pooling to see when our favorite couple would get together.



You must login () to review.