Storm woke up in an alley. She wondered why she was there, when she heard a familiar growl. She looked toward the noise, and a huge weight came crashing down upon her; a strangled cry coming out of her lips, as the animal pinned her down, taking in her scent. "I'm going to enjoy this," Victor Creed whispered, grasping a wrist in each hand as he pinned them down.

"Sabretooth..." she whimpered, struggling beneath him as his gleaming teeth went for her throat...


Storm woke up with a start, gasping heavily. She heard Kendall, her nine month old child starting to cry out for her food. Logan woke up when he heard Kendall. "I'll get her," Storm whispered, going into the nursery.

Logan waited to hear the usual humming of Storm nursing. He got concerned and got out of bed. "You okay, darlin'?"

Storm thought about telling him that everything was fine, but then shook her head, looking down at her baby girl. "Another nightmare?" he asked, kneeling down beside her. Storm nodded, tears coming down her face. Logan wiped the tears away. "Hey... it's okay. He can't hurt ya now."

After awhile, Storm was finished, and Kendall was asleep. She put the baby back in the crib, and slid back under the covers with her husband. He wrapped his arms around her. "What was it about?" he asked.

"Same thing it's been about for the last three weeks," Storm replied. Logan sighed, and stroked her cheek. It was getting close to the anniversary of her incident with Sabretooth; something that neither of them want to remember, but Storm had no choice. He noticed that she was getting less sleep than normal for the past three weeks, and it was taking a toll and her mood.

"You know that I'd never let you out of my sight again after what happened right?" he asked. "And if I did, I'd send Laura to follow ya, or one of the other girls."

She turned to look at him. "You would do that, wouldn't you?"

"We have a kid now, Storm," Logan said. "I'm not gonna let Sabretooth get his claws on you, or Kendall." He kissed her cheek, trailing down to her neck. "You're not going back to sleep are you?"

"Probably not," Storm admitted, looking at the time. It was close to two, and Kendall would be expecting her next meal around four. "I usually don't after a nightmare."

"That's too bad," Logan said with a sly smile. "'Cause I can't go to sleep either."

She smiled. "Then what are we going to do for the next couple of hours?"

"Close your eyes, and I'll show ya," he whispered, kissing her lips passionately.





You must login () to review.