"If your an animal then tear up the floor," Kendall sang as she got ready for bed. Logan froze and looked at Storm, who looked just as shocked to hear Kendall say that. "Brazil, Morocco, London to Ibiza, Straight to L.A. New York, Vegas to Africa-"

"Kendall," Storm interrupted. "Where did you hear that?"

"Just Dance 4," Kendall answered.

Storm looked at Logan and then back at her daughter. "I think we'll be limiting the time you spend on the Wii from now on," Storm chuckled, kissing the top of her daughter's head. "Good night, Kendall."

"'Night sweetie," Logan said.

"Good night, mommy; goodnight daddy," Kendall said, settling in for the night.

Storm closed the door to her daughter's room. She walked out, heading toward her loft and out onto the balcony. "What's on your mind?" Logan asked, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. For a moment, that was all that mattered; just the two of them in the open air on the balcony.

"Just thinking that it's been so long since you and I have been alone together," she said. Logan nodded in agreement. One of them would be up real late either doing something related to the school, or out on a mission; during the weekends, Kendall would climb into their bed until one of them forced her- unless she had a bad dream of course.

"Definitely has been awhile," Logan said, his hands moving to her shoulders. "There's something else, isn't there?"

She looked at him. "For someone who's not a telepath, you're awfully good at reading my mind," she said.

"That's because we've known each other for too long," Logan said, before becoming serious. "Seriously, darlin', what's buggin' ya?"

"I'm probably just being paranoid again," Storm replied, trying to shrug it off. Her husband, though, being the stubborn man he is, wouldn't let it go. "I just feel like he's close by, just waiting for the chance to catch me alone."

"Is it close to that time of year again?" Logan asked. He never would have mentioned it, but it was important for him to know what was bugging her so badly. She nodded slowly, looking down at the tile. He went from massaging her shoulders to wrapping his arms protectively around her, and swaying in the light breeze. "Darlin', ya know that I would do anythin' ta protect ya, right?"

She nodded. "I know."

Logan stopped swaying and nuzzled her neck. She chuckled, and kissed him. "It's gettin' cold out here," he whispered. Storm shuddered involuntarily, earning a smirk from Logan. "How 'bout we get inside, and I'll keep ya warm?"

"No argument from me," she said as Logan led her inside. He eased back the covers of the bed, then stood up, devouring his wife's lips. Then he trailed kisses down her neck. She helped when him take his shirt off, moaning as he continued to assault her body with kisses. He reached up to her shoulders, and slowly removed the straps of her nightgown from them, the gown dropping at her feet. He pushed her body onto the bed. "And how is this supposed to keep me warm?"

"Like this," he replied, wrapping the covers around himself and her naked body.

PtF

"They're not gonna pay attention to the lyrics?" Rachel asked. "Y'know, you're lucky Wolverine didn't cut you to pieces, Rogue."

"Why?" she asked.

"I heard my sister repeating the lyrics," Rachel said, "if Kendall is repeating those lyrics, who knows what he's doing right now?"

PtF

Logan stroked his wife's cheek. "I'd almost forgotten what that feels like," Storm said with a sigh.

He smiled and kissed her. "I'm glad ta know I reminded ya," he growled playfully.

She smiled, sitting up to give him a passionate kiss, wrapping her arms around is neck. They rolled over so that Storm was on top, her hair draping over their bodies. He nuzzled her knuckles, and then she cupped his cheek. He grabbed her wrists and flipped them over again so that he was on top. She laughed, but was silenced by a kiss. "What do you think about taking a vacation?" she asked when they broke.

"Where would you wanna go, darlin'?" Logan asked, brushing back her hair.

"Anywhere," she replied as he started kissed her. "Canada, Europe-"

"Africa?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

"How did you know that I was gonna say that?" she asked.

"Because I can tell you're a little homesick," he said, kissing her on the lips.

"You're right." They laid there for a few moments in silence. "It could also be good for Kendall to get to know the land where I came from."

"And here I thought you were going for the romantic getaway," Logan said.

"You know I couldn't leave Kendall for that long," Storm said, stroking his chest hair. "But I could arrange for her to stay at an old friend's for awhile. Or we could ask Laura to babysit her during the nights and some of the days."

"Just so long as Laura doesn't bring the wii with her," Logan said. Storm smilkiss kissing him deeply.

"Thank you, Logan."

"For what?"

"For allowing us to go on a family vacation."

"Hold on, darlin', you have to do somethin' for me beforI I agree to take the runt with us."

She playfully slapped his chest. "Don't call my baby that, and what do I need to do?"

"You'll see," he said, kissing her passionately.

PtF

"We'll wait until Africa," the leader said a couple of days later. "You're cover here has been blown as it is. The last thing we need is the Wolverine finding us too soon. We strike the moment she and the child are alone."

Sabretooth growled, but nodded. He'd waited this long, he could wait another few days to get what he wanted from the witch.





You must login () to review.