iApart from the wandering pack
In this brief flight of time we reach
For the ones, whoever dare

You believe but what you see?
You receive but what you give?

Caress the one, the never-fading
rain in your heart - the tears of snow-white sorrow
Caress the one, the hiding amaranth
In a land of the daybreak


Over the next three months, Ororo lived with Logan during her recovery. When she was frustrated because she couldn't see at times, he would gently calm her, and teach her to listen to the sounds around her, and feel the ground beneath her. Within a week, she learned the layout of the house, and could get around without Logan's assistance.

When she was just relaxing somewhere, or when she seemed depressed about something, Logan would sit with her, and they would just talk. They would talk about her life on the streets, and how she learned about her mutant abilities.

Last week, Logan was able to take off the bandage, and he saw her blue eyes for the first time. The scratches under her eyes had gone completely, and she gasped, confirming Logan's prediction that she could see.

"It's alright, darlin'," he said, holding his hands up peacefully. "It's me."

"Oh, it's not that," Storm said. "I just never realized how handsome you would be."

Logan had to smile at that, as he helped her off the bed and into the forest. It wasn't long before she figured out the area. Logan knew she was a natural at this.

As he looked out across the mountains, Storm snuck up behind him. "Why do you stay so secluded out here?" She asked.

"Let's just say I'm a lone wolf," Logan said. "I used to have friends, but, something happened, and I decided that it was best to be alone... Until I met you, that is."

Storm smiled. They looked into each other's eyes, and before they realized what was happening, their lips met, and they held it for as long as thy could, before breaking it off for air.

Logan thought this was crazy. He had just met this woman, and he just kissed her. However, when he saw that she had the feelings for him, he dared himself to do it again.

He was met with no resistance as their arms wrapped around each other. He couldn't believe we hat was happening, and he had to open his eyes to make sure this wasn't a dream; she was kissing him back with just as much passion. He caressed her hair, ands pondered this moment, begging for it to never fade from his memory or heart.

When they broke apart, he placed a flower on her hair, kissed her again, and watched as the sun broke through the mist and rose higher into the sky.





You must login () to review.