Logan lightly bounced Kendall and laughed to himself hearing her snore. He looked over at his sleeping mate and smiled, but he felt overwhelmed. He didnt know how to parent, let alone a little girl. He took a deep breath and looked to the sun begin to disappear into the horizon. Closing his eyes and exhaling he prayed to what ever god would hear him for guidance. He looked down and saw kendall stir her eyes flutter open and she looks up at her father and jumps a little. He sees one nostril flair and she seemingly calms down smelling he meant her no harm. She studied his face intently and made a soft noise, neither a growl nor a purr. It towed the line between the two sounds.

"Thats a new one" Ororo says sitting up rubbing her eyes. "how long was i out?" she walks over to her family. Kendall softly purrs reaching for her.

"Whats new that noise?" Logan ask handing her over.

"You can keep her she has to get used to you" ororo says sitting down next to him.

"Well if she aint comfortable she can go ta you" Logan says.

"Logan...she is ok, look at her" Ororo says softly looking down at kendall who is trying to stand in her fathers lap. Logan helps her up and they look each other in the face for a few seconds. Logan nuzzles her face. She returns his nuzzle and begins playing with his whiskers.

"Im scared ima break her ro. She so little.....what if i aint cut out for this daddy stuff...." He trails off looking into the distance. The sun has set and the moon is rising giving the small family on the balcony a glow.

"Logan, you wont break her. You have to learn to trust your insticts. I know you can do it. All you have to do i love her" Ororo says stoppng Kendall from chewing on her dad.

"Shes ok" Logan says softly.

"Im trying to stop her from chewing people." Ro says putting a plastic teething ring in her mouth. Kendall clamps down on the ring and shakes her head side to side growling softly. Ororo shows Logan her teeth she has. He sees two elongated fangs on the top with four fangs on the bottom that the two on top fit into. On top of her three other top teeth and two other bottom teeth.

"damn" Logan says inspecting closer. "Is the plastic safe for her?" Logan asks

"Yea its safe but you just gotta watch her with them because she goes through about three teethers a week." Ororo says softly as she moves Kendalls hair from her eyes.

"three a week!?" Logan says shocked

"You see her teeth" ororo says back. "soon as they came in she went to the bottle"

"Shit...i cant say ah blame ya" Logan says standing kenall up on his lap.

"Oh and when her animal takes over they get longer" Ororo says before resting her head on logans shoulder and giving kendall a tickle. Logan laughs at her laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~down stairs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jean and Scott are eating dinner talking. Scott takes a drink of his water and looks over at his wife who is seemingly lost in her own thoughts.

"What are we gonna do jeannie.....im just so...so pissed. Yea im pissed"

"Scott, if thats what she wants.....What can we do?" Jean says looking up defeated. "Shes a grown woman Scott, I know you care and you were hurt for her but she has to make this decision, if she feels its best for her and Kendall what can we do" jean says taking a bite of her salad. Scott huffs and looks at her sadly before exhaling loudly and agreeing to leave the new family alone.

"But jeannie i swear if he brings hell into this house ill blast a hole through his thick metal skull!" Scott says sternly.

"Well sweetie i dont blame you" Jean says looking over at the tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~back in the loft~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan and Ororo had left the balcony and returned inside of their room. they were laying in bed and kendall had found a spot sitting on her dads stomach. "Ro i just realized i gotta feed you and pup, what ya in the moo fer?" Logan says catching kendall from falling back. "What can she eat?"

"She loves meat.... maybe i indulge her in her need for so much at dinner. I tried her on a vegan diet and she wasnt having it" Ororo says smoothing down kendalls wild hair.

"Naw my seed need some meat" logan said with a sly grin tugging at his lips.

"Yes she does....its this new little restaurant downtown lets go there." She says idly playing with his whiskers. he purrs softly.

"Ok lets go" He says through half lidded eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Weapon X facility~~~~~~~~~~~

He sat up stretching his muscles. He cracked his neck and exhailed loudly. From the tiny piece of skin that was left connecting his head to his body he was able to heal and regenerate his body.

"That runt has got some nerve tryin ta kill me.......my turn"





You must login () to review.