Logans Bike got off the freeway on the westchester exit. Its been a year and a half since hes been gone and hes in a rush to get back to his mate. He found weapon X facility and destroyed it, along with anyone else who he knew would hurt his mate or him. As ready as he was to be home to her he didnt want to show up smelling like outside and sweat so he went to a local motel to clean himself up and get a quick nap, because he knew they would be up all night talking and he didnt want to fall asleep on her. After his shower and nap he got dressed and headed towards the mansion. He was nervous of how she would accept him, hes been gone for too long with out a phonecall, letter or email. "Will she still be in love with me? Will she still want me?" are the questions in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~at the mansion~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You girls have fun" Scott says. "An roro dont worry about kendall shes is more than capable hands" Scott reassures her as he closes her door. Jean, Ororo and Anna are going out for a girls afternoon of shopping, movies and dinner.

"Ok cheres yall gon miss de movie...i got lil snowy, she ok, see" Remy says holding Kendall up making her little hand wave bye as the girls leave. Remy smiles to himself at the little scars on her knuckles. They remind him of his best friend who he misses. Kendall is a lot like her mother, but she can be a little lone wolf like her daddy. She even has claws like him, she doesnt have such good control over them right now, they mostly come out if she gets scared or upset. "Aye cyclops, lets rock paper scissor for the first diaper" Remy offers as they head back inside. Kendall settles into her uncle remy rubbing her eyes. The guys settle on the couch watching action movies.

"Aw she sleep, ill take her to her crib, i need to go upstairs for a minute anyway" Scott says getting up stretching. He disappears upstairs and remy stretches out on the couch. He hears the door open and pays it no mind thinking the girls forgot something.

Logan walks into the house and notices that nothing changed but he smells a new scent. He walks to the rec room and sees gambit watching tv. "Hey cajun where is everyone?"

"Logan Homme!!! where you been at huh" Remy ask getting up hugging his friend.

"I had some business to handle, wheres ro" Logan ask searching around for her

"Lets go talk homme" remy said trying to get logan out of the house before scott came back from upstairs.
As soon as they reach the front door Scoot sees them.

"Youve got some nerve Logan! Showing up here after a year with no word to anyone!" Scott says clinching his jaw still holding kendall. Logan looks at the little girl, who is obviously Ororos and a small growl escapes him. Remy looks at logan trying to get him to calm down.

"The only person i owe answers is Roro now where is she?!" Logan yells, startling kendall who starts crying. Logan looks at the little girl and thinks he sees little bone nubs but scotts arm is blocking his view so he isnt sure.

"Get him out of here gambit" Scott says as he turns away trying to calm Kendall.

"Lets go talk homme" Remy says opening the door. Logan storms out and remy follows him.

"I told her i was coming back! I told her i had to go handle business about my past so that we could have a life" Logan says pacing back and forth. Remy sits on the stairs watching him while smoking. "how long after i was gone did he fuck her gumbo" Logan ask clinching his fist.

"Wait huh who fuck who homme?" Remy ask confused

"One eye.....how long after i was gone did he screw MY WOMAN and knock her up?" Logan ask as his claws slip.

"What make you tink dat cyclops be de baby pa?" Remy ask slightly amused

"The baby obviously mixed and the mama is ro and how he holding her make me think she his......So how long after i was gone did he SCREW and KNOCK UP MY WOMAN" Logan says pacing, his claws going in and out with each breath.

"Logan.....you screwd and knocked up ya woman" Remy says putting out his cigarette. "for lil snowy you the pa, she got the eyes and claws to prove it" Remy says lighting another cigarette.

Logan stops in his steps and takes a deep breath. Hes mentally kicking himself in the ass for being gone so long. He has a little girl. "She kept her?" Logan says mostly to himself but remy heard him.

"Yea, she kept her....good lil baby" Remy says. "dat woman still love you, make right by her homme"

logan nods and goes back inside and goes up the stairs. Scotts at the top of the stairs looking defeated, kendall hasnt calmed down yet.
"Get out of here" Scott says blocking his way.
"Move scooter" Logan says sternly
"No, What are you going to do to her?" Scott says still blocking his way
"What do you mean what am i going to do to her. You think ill hurt my kid?!" Logan snarls causing kendall to scream louder.
"Well if how you abandoned her mother is any outward sign of your parenting just leave her alone now so she wont learn to depend on you just to be let down" Scott says angrily. Remy is watching the exchange from downstairs and he lets out a breath and steps out, his empath abilities are getting better and he can feel the tension which makes his stomach hurt.

"I didnt abandon her" logan says shoving scott out of the way and walking into kendalls room. As if she heard him walking in the room she looked up to face him still crying. logan froze in his track as his eyes met hers. Her eyes had dialated and had a glowing gold ring around the black orbs and her little claws were out she was shaking the side of her crib. logan slowly walked up to her watching how she responded to him. she was studying him, and he was proud. her crying subsided and went to whimpers. logan reached onto her dresser and grabbed a tissue to clean her face, never breaking eye contact with her. gently he wiped her nose and cleaned her eyes. logan looked at the side of her crib and saw little teeth marks and a few scratches on the inside. "you tryin ta bust out huh girl" he asks slowly picking her up. Since she calmed down her eyes have gone back to grey and she still looks at logan with interest. Logan hears someone coming up the stairs and he tenses when kendall squirms in his arms. He smiles figuring out that she hears it as well. the door opens and logan is still watching his little girl in his arms with awe.

"Logan" Ororo says frozen in the doorway.

"I know you hate me but just hear me out." He says softly walking towards her.

"I never hated you, I could never hate you" She says still in the doorway





You must login () to review.