Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan
On his way too Debora's Logan stops at A convenience store ,as the he pushes open the door A tiny bell rings and he was greeted by A young blond female woman ,red lips ,blue eyes all the works as she stood behind the cashier counter.

"What can I do for you,sir?" she asked."Just A minute,"He says as he walks the empty store. She watches him scan the far wall too the right. Stuffed animals littered the wall , they ranged from the smallest of smalls, too the Largest that'll make you think he's trying too hard.

Finally pulling A soft floppy Bunny Rabbit."Yeah,she'll like this,"He whispered to himself peering back he watches the girl picking up A people's magazine from on the rack behind her.Logan darts to the snack Isle.Grinning she watches him as she attends to her music and Magazine. Minutes later A cream finger taps her page she looks up and smiled.

"Back so soon,Sir"

"Darlin' I'm no sir call me, Logan" He tells her
"Yeah just came for a few things,"He answered, sitting down two bags of popcorn , packs of assorted salt water Taffy, and two smoked beef jerky sticks. He hands her the White stuffed animal too her.

"You here alone, miss?"He asked watching her scan it. "Yeah pretty much I'm closing today," She says taking off her head phone's and it rest around her neck.
"This happen often?"He asked."Miss" He continued as she hand him the Stuffed animal.

"Yeah, recently" She answered. "Co worker got sick"
"So I'm here shifting overtime and studying"
"How that's a bummer miss"He says.She chuckled"The name's Laura" She Tells him.

"Laura? nice name I've never met a bad one,"He tells her. She laughs."Thank you sir"
"so any thing usual happen at the grave yard?"

She laughs when he says that."Yeah during the day it's fine but at night it's kind of slow you know I often get father's picking up emergence milk or teenage girls awkwardly asking for pregnancy tests with an obviously nervous boyfriend standing near by, and random things"

She eyed the stuffed animal.And smiled. "Caramel Popcorn?" Laura questioned as she scans the Item.
"You have sweet tooth,Logan"
"Ha , no "He says with a wolfish grin."For a girl I have back home."

"Oh a girl ..."She watches him disappointingly."Yeah girl's been waiting for me , I've been working late she's probably pissed at me now that I'm late coming back"He answers.

"Oh,so I should -"
"No, take your time"Logan says.

She blushes."Alright"

"Your pretty smart looking, Can I asked you something?"
"So, I'll take that as a compliment,"She Laughs blushing again.

"Yeah go ahead, Logan ask away"She says.
"Do you think she'll be you know - How women get?"He asked.
"How woman get?"Laura questioned her brow frowned.

"Antsy you know cold feet" He says. "Oh, that I don't know"Laura says."Can you explain"

"Well you see, We've been seeing other for quite some time now, and I'm thinking of marrying her,"He says, he's never told anyone this not even her wicked witch of a sister.

"If she loves you I don't think she'd mind," Laura say as Bags the Items. Logan keeps the Stuffed Rabbit with him. Smiling She tells him "That'll be $7.23"

"Here's $10.00,Keep the change"He says handing her the 10 dollar bill."Thanks come again ,Logan"She says slightly leaning over the counter.

"Yer, welcome"

Just As he leaves the door's tiny bell rings.With a smile She twirls a lock of her hair.


Chapter End Notes:
This wasn't really written in my story but scene just came into my.



You must login () to review.