Author's Chapter Notes:
Ororo and Piotr reunion.
Ororo leaves wiping off tears with her bright orange sweater and just before she leave's she Pulls on Jean's black boots that she always leaves in the Foyer. With a huff she walks out without a word.walking she purposefully scuffs Jeans boots on the ground as she walked on the hard sidewalk coated with Ice.

She walked and Walked not sure where she was going but as she raised her head and reads the streets sign 'Breathnach place' It read she knew were her feet was taking her.Her eyes are red from crying and her nose is still running and her hair is frizzy.

She pass a couple on the sidewalk and she keeps her eyes averted.She saw all that was needed to be seen. The boy held a pretty Pregnant brunette laughing at whatever she said that was so funny.He looks at her and his smile falters. She continues walking and doesn't see it slip back into place.

"Who cares if he sees me like this?" She thinks.

"I need someone I know will tell me I'm good enough.I know we haven't talked in a really long time, three weeks, three long weeks because our studies pulled us different ways.But he couldn't have changed that much." She continued her own mind fuzzy and loud as she gets closer to his apartment.

"He'll still be the same person he's always been when I open that door." She thought as her gloved fist raised to reached the blue door of the apartment.

She knocks and waits for just a minute and nobody answers. "I fail." She thought.He's probably in his art studio painting another master piece .As usual. I Should have known,"She continued.

She turns around to leave and she does and she walks and she sees the same couple before waiting for the street light they're kissing and that's when a sob comes out and she squeezes her eyes shut.

Just before the traffic light signals to walk a hand touches her arm. She gasps at it's warm but hesitant touch. "Are you okay?"She was asked as her eyes open slowly. Her eyes are wide as her slowly shakes her head.

"Piotr" She gasps her redden eyes blinking rapidly. She gasps"Piotr"She says loudly. She marveled at him he was thin, dark,and Sallow skinned with a large curved and thick black eyebrows and round-shouldered her towered over her the most average man didn't. "Ororo"

He becomes worried because of her appearance. She wore a pair of dark jeans, brown leather gloves, a bright Orange sweater,matching hat, black boots, and nothing else. He unzipped his black Jacket and places it over her shoulder. She looks up at him confused."What are you doing?"She asked.

"It's 19 degrees outside," She scolds him taking off his jacket. Piotr laughs and shakes his head and pulling the large black jacket back onto Ororo's shoulders.

" And what are you going to tell me? The cold never bothered me any way," He says smiling brightly. "It does,"Ororo answers."Your the one standing there red in the face and shivering. And what are you going to say? I'm Russian" She says mocking him.

"But it's true ,I'm Russian" He says sticking his hand under his arms. His nose growing red."Yes ,yes mother Russia makes her men strong and anti cold" ororo laughs and a sob escapes unknown to her but he hears her.

"Ororo" His tone soft and worried.

"Why can I never do anything right?" She yells surprising even herself.

"Whoa,"He says."What's wrong?" He asked grabbing her shoulders. "I fail.At everything.Apparently," She says sobbing ,he grips her arms now.

"Why?" He asked. She shrug."Do you even care? Ask my father" She says looking away from Piotr's Sparkling fourth or July eyes.He gave her a look of concern which she took for pity and then he hugs her.

She is stunned as his large arms engulfs her but she didn't pull away and she starts crying shaking with sobs.
"And then he apologizes and expects everything to be okay again.But it's never okay."

Piotr straightens and studies her face. "Why do you listen to what he says?" He asked his Russian accent thick with every word.

"Because ...he's my father," The words stumbles out of her mouth. He shrugs."That's dosen't mean he's always going to be tight" Piotr says searching for here eyes.

"Does that mean that you aren't always right?"She whispers.Because I can think of plenty of times you said things like that to me.

"I think you'e perfect,"He says.

She looks up at him again and there lips meet his fingers tangles in white hair flowing from beneath a knitted orange hat. A soft moan escapes from between her lips. As his lips touched hers they there were soft and it felt good.She knew that sometimes that they would have to st op but she didn't want it to and neither did he.

They finally stopped and he smiled at her. Later that night that was all she thought of. Piotr and his soft lips against hers.


Chapter End Notes:
I really liked writing this.



You must login () to review.