Author's Chapter Notes:
Introducing Sandra and Deborah
At home in Silicon valley a beautiful African-American woman stood barefooted in her kitchen dressed in a short midnight blue dress with a long flowing neck. String a boiling pot of chili.Her phone rings, and she rushes to answer it."Hello, Sweetheart" She says twirling a lock of her blonde hair.

"Gurl,Please"A Brooklyn accent says on the other side. She gasps then. "Sandra"

"You know Deb,they do have phone's with caller I.D. now you should try it sometime"Sandra tells her laughing. "SO sweetheart huh? Let me guess your Monty ain't home yet"
"He had a double shift" Deborah answers.

Sandra shrugs loudly on the other end. "DEB"

"Look don't start"

"You're Canadian boy is hiding something" Sandra tells her.
"Sandra please"
"I just don't want too see you treated like some kind of
A...." Sandra continues with a pause. "Sandra"Deb warns.
With a grunt Sandra finally says "Booty call"

"Oh please, now that'll be the day"

"You said that the last time with Luke, remember mister red head green eyes and freckles, you guys been dating for eight months and just because you asked to meet his parents, he skirts around the idea for another three months to finally tell you that his parents don't even know you exist and he couldn't bring you home because you was a black girl" Sandra says.

"Look, I'm your older sister I know hoe you felt when Luke did that" Sandra continues.

"Sandra, Logan isn't like that" Deborah answered defenselessly.

"What have you seen his mother yet?" Sandra says.
"No,unfortunately both of his parents are dead,He was raised by his grandparents but haven't spoken to them in ten years" Deborah explained as tends to her chili.
"Damn, how old is this guy?"
"Do you even know that?"
"Sandra"

"How old is he?"
"He says that he's 30" Deborah answered her older sister.
"30"
"He looks much Older than that" Sandra counters looking at a picture of him and Deborah in her hands.
"Oh stop Sandra"

"For gods sake you could be sleeping with grandpa"
Deborah laughs."Now ,he isn't that old"
There was a knock at her door. "Bye, Sandra" She says.
"What?"Sandra stammers.
"He's here" Deborah answers excitedly.
"Let me speak to him" Sandra tells her.
"NO!"

"Bye-bye" Deborah hangs up her phone and turns down the temperature down and watches the electric coils of her oven dim. and dashes for her front door.

"I'm coming" She says. With a key in her hands she unlocks the door and smiles."Hello sweetheart" She says.

"Hey,Deb"Logan says as there eyes met.
"Got sometin' for ya"

"Oh what's that?"She asked still smiling brightly.
From behind him he pulls out the white stuffed rabbit. She giggles."Oh so cute, another one for the collection I see" she laughs taking it from him.

"Come in, Logan" She says as she stands a side.He stands aside and takes off his shoes. He watches him."So what's for dinner?"He asked with a smirk.

"I missed you" She says stepping towards him now her arms around his neck as she leans slightly she kisses him full on the lips Surprising him.





You must login () to review.