Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan finds himself in deep shit with his 'Job'
Miles away in the Silicon valley a dark haired man is using a pay phone.

"Where are you,Logan" A much older mans gravel voice asked his sparkling blue eyes narrowed as his voice is on the other side.

"Yer asking me? You sure do know how to pick 'em" He answers.He Hears the man sucks his teeth.

"Never mind that, More important wheres my money?"The older man asked in a stern tone. Logan sigh was heavy as he swallows hard.

"Look,Harding" He says taking a deep breath.

"You're into 30 Grand" He hears."I know, I know" Logan answers as his hand ran through his dark hair.

"You know then what the hell was that tonight?" Harding asked about his performance in the ring.

"I messed up" Logan says."I'm going to Pay you,"He Reassured his manager Harding." I just got to take care of other things"He continued.

"You loose one more fight,My men will find you," Harding answered.

"What's that?"Logan says faking a broken reception.

"I can't hear ya, yer phone's acting Wacky,"He continues his static.

"Logan you piece of shi-" Was Harding last words as Logan end's the call and hanged up the phone and returns to his car and drives off.

His phone lit up as he waits for the Traffic lights to change.And he cursed himself as he noticed the number.

"Shit,8 o'clock" He says picking up the Nokia.He had four previous missed calls all from his girl friend ,Deborah.

"Sorry, Deb I'm on my way"He says once the Lights turn green and he drives down the near empty street.


Chapter End Notes:
Logan's girl friend is Deborah Risman the woman who created Laura in the X men Revolution. I made her a black woman even though in the show she had Blonde hair and green eyes she was dark skinned .

Laura was clearly Biracial with naturally tan skin and hair before they decided to white wash her for the comics I really wished that they left her as is.

What's so oc about her I gave her and Older sister and a Niece.



You must login () to review.