Six months old:

"Heh..hmmm, that tickles." She said to the man down at her feet as he slowly maneuvered uupwards. "Mmmhhh, now that feels wonderful," Her ggiggles instantly turn into a lustful moan, as the man ran his tongue along her inner thigh, stopping at her nearly dripping curls. He moved his fingers to her opening, dipping one into her heat. "Ahhhh!" She gasped at the sudden but welcomed intrusion. He then sucked her swollen clit into his mouth, nearly causing her to bolt them both off the bed onto the floor. "Uhhhgg, Goddess!" She hissed trying to remain as quiet as possible. She could tell that this was arousing him as much as her, by the sounds of his belt buckle being yanked open, and then the ripping sound of his zipper being yanked down forcefully along with his pants. She closed her eyes and bit at her bottom lip, awaiting the burning pain she knew was coming, it always did when Logan entered her, and her walls struggled and stretched to accommodate his size. But soon the burning pain would turn to what she could only describe as an exquisite pain, blinding pain. He would fill her completely and impossibly, til she cried for both relief and release, and both were long in coming. His mouth left her clit, but his fingers remained buried deep inside her as he moved up her body, positioning himself at her entrance. He latched his mouth onto one of her bountiful breasts, which was slightly swollen and full of milk, which he loved the taste of, seemingly even more so then their daughter.

He suckled hardily, causing her eyes to roll in the back of her head. It did hurt her but the ease of pressure it caused was worth it, especially when her daughter hardly drank from her, and the milk just built up. "Ahhh!" She yelped as he used one hand to grip her waist and pull her closer to him, as his hold on her breast tighten. The pleasure building in her womb as he now violently pumped his fingers in and out of her, soon completely cancelled out the aching and bruising pain in her breast as he hungrily drank from her, both sending her to the edge. She barely had time to cover her mouth with a pillow before a piercing scream escaped her as he pulled his soaked fingers from her and swiftly impaled his thick member inside. Once she adjusted she opened her eyes and looked into his wild ones as he stared intensely down at her. His fevered thrusts calmed as he set to a steady, rhythmic pace. The tension in his broad shoulders and veins bugling in his neck and arms told her that he was close to coming but was waiting for her to fall again. Suddenly a new fear shook her as realization dawned on their predicament.

"Logan," She spoke in a breathless pant and he groaned in response. "No, Logan," she tried again and he stared down at her with a confused expression but never broke his pace. "Birth control," She moaned out as the wave of ecstasy began to wash over her again. "We forgot…"

"WAAAAAAAAAAA!" A high pitched wail came from the adjoining room and Logan quickly stopped and pulled out, as Ororo hopped from the bed, grabbed her robe, and made her way to their daughter's room, leaving
Logan very unhappy and horny.

"Who tha hell needs birth control, when you got a six month old?" He grumbled as he grabbed a pillow and placed it on his face, knowing it was gonna be another long sexless night. `We need a night out.' He
thought as an idea formed in his head.




"But ah thought you said no."

"Yeah well I changed my mind, so ya gonna do it or not?"

"You know ah'd love to, ah've been askin ya since she was born, aint ah?"

"It'll only be fer a few hours, and she'll already be down fer bed before we leave. All ya gotta do is keep an eye on her, ya know give her, her bottle when it's feedin time, change her."

"Logan ah use ta babysit fer all the kids in my neighborhood before ah came here, don't worry."

"Yeah well they won't my kid, this one is." Logan said as he stroked the soft raven curls crowning his daughter's head, who rested against his chest, watching Rogue and sucking on her pacifier. "And she better not get so much as a scratch or I'll have yer hide." He warned and Rogue simply rolled her eyes at him and reached for the baby. "Whoa, whatcha doin, it aint babysittin time yet."

"Just gonna practice, this way you can watch me ta make sure ah'm doin it right." Rogue argued knowing Logan's logic well enough to know he'd fall for what she had said. And after a moment's pause he gently handed Nivea over to the teenager.

"Watch her head."

"I got her, aint that right angel, auntie Rogue's gotcha." She cooed to Nivea who stared at her wide eyed, and then looked back to her father before her lip began to quiver and tears welled up in her eyes. "Oh don't cry sweetie pie, it's ok." Rogue tried consoling her
as she gently bounced her, but Nivea began to wail.

"Waaaaaaaaaaa!!" She shrieked and Logan instinctively reached for her but Rogue deflected his hand by turning her back to him.

"Let her cry, ah aint hurtin her, sides she's gotta get used to other people holdin her, especially me since ah'm gonna be babysittin her, right?"

"Yeah I guess," He said staring at his crying child who was now a beet red. "But do something ta make her stop cryin, I can't stand ta see her cry like that."

"Then leave, yer probably tha reason she's ballin, ya've got her all spoiled. She knows she's got ya wrapped around her little finger and that if she cries fer yer attention ya'll jump ta give it to her."

"I am afraid she is right Logan," Ororo said as she descended the staircase and stepped into the parlor, moving to where they stood. Nivea paused in her cries at the sound of her mother's voice, as she bobbed her head around to find her. "Hello my sweet baby." Ororo spoke softly as she place a kiss on Nivea's forehead. "Rogue why don't you take Nivea out for a walk in the gardens, it's her favorite place, and you two can get better acquainted." Ororo said with a smile as Rogue gave her a wide smile in return.

"Ya really don't mind?" Rogue asked to make sure.

"Of course not, you were right she does need to learn to get use to being around others beside her father and I. Everyone here is a part of her family." Ororo said.

"Ok then, what time do ya want me ta have her back?"

"Her next feeding is at 2, so any time before then. Jean is out there doing some work in the garden, so if you have any problems just let her know, ok?"

"Ok, Cool, come on kiddo." Rogue said as she with Nivea snuggled in her arms, left the parlor heading out.

"Ya sure that was a good idea, darlin?" Logan asked as he watched Rogue and Nivea go through the patio doors and then outside.

"Yes, and Jean is out there, she will look out for them."

"I don't know, I mean is it warm enough out fer her, what if she needs changing, or…"

"You know my love, one would think you were the one who birthed her." Ororo said jokingly giving her husband a smirk. "She shall be just fine, now you can go along and finish planning whatever you had in
mind for us tonight." She said as she moved towards the kitchen. Logan simply looked after her shaking his head and smiling.

"How tha hell does she always know?" He asked himself as he headed to the study to place a call the Rigatzzi, Ororo's favorite Italian restaurant, and then one to the Hampton Inn.




Happy Birthday, one years old:

"Honestly Logan, a trampoline?" Ororo said as she stared at the atrocity. "She is but one, what shall she do with it?"

"She'll grow into it." Logan said as he looked out at the deck which housed all the students and their friends, who had all come for Nivea's first birthday party. His eyes steadily followed the raven- haired, chubby faced child, who was being past around much to her
dislike as she struggled to climb from the grasp of the hands that clutched at her. Logan chuckled at her, she was definitely his child, and she showed it with each passing day. She finally broke free from her captors and raced clumsily to where her father stood, and he
knelt down and scooped her up into his arms. "Hey Stinkerbell." Logan greeted with the pet name he had given her after many diaper changes, and discussion with Ororo and Hank that there was something wrong
with her.

"Dada," She said excitedly as she patted her father's face with her little hands.

"Logan!" Ororo exclaimed causing both father and child to look at her. "A car?" She looked on in disbelief as Bobby and Rogue rolled out the battery operated kiddy car. "She probably cannot reach the pedal."

"Oh is battery operated, all she needs ta do is push the button and off she goes." Logan explained.

"Yes crashing into something or heaven forbid, she may ride into the pool." Ororo said sending her husband a death glare.

"Damn didn't think of that, I'm sorry darlin looks like ya can't play wit the car for a while." Logan apologized to his daughter who only giggled and hugged her father's neck, invoking a smile from him.

"Dang, ah wish ya were my father, these are some great presents, but don't ya think ya went a little crazy?" Rogue said as she pointed to all the toys that littered the patio deck.

"She's only one once." Logan defended.

"A bow and arrow?" Ororo yelped as she held it in her hand, staring at her husband in anger.

"Don't look at me I didn't buy her that, what do you think I'm stupid? Who tha hell brought my kid a weapon."

"What you don't like it, I thought I'd get her something lightweight and small." Forge said casually as everyone looked at him dumbfounded. "What?" He asked clearly not seeing the problem. "I had already mastered the bow and arrow by the time I was one."

"Yea, but yer a freak of nature." Logan said and Forge chuckled and nodded his head in agreement. "No weapons until she's at least ten…" Logan spoke only to have Ororo glare harder at him. "Or thirty." He
corrected knowing he was probably in the doghouse.

"It seems that ah got tha bes present," Rogue spoke out hoping to lighten the mood. She then sat a rather large box she had been holding down on the deck. "Come on Nivy, open it up." Logan placed
Nivea in front of the box and she set about trying to open it. With a little help from Rogue she finally opened the lid, and out popped the head of a puppy.

"Goddess help me," Ororo said throwing her head and hands up in the air.

"What ya don't like it?" Rogue asked as she lifted the puppy out and to the ground and Nivea instantly moved on it, giggling in delight.

"Being that I probably will be the one cleaning up after it and feeding it, no I most certainly do not like it." Ororo said with a frown.

"Don't worry, ah'll clean up after it." Rogue promised.

"Yeah we all will pitch in." Bobby added.

"'Sides, Stinkerbell is attached." Logan said as he watched the child run off after the puppy, who was trying to get away from her hands.

"Fine, but next year I shall make a registry at Geoffrey's to make sure she gets appropriate presents, cause Goddess help me I cannot…"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" A high-pitched scream pierced the air, causing Logan to take off running and Ororo's heart to leap into her chest. Everyone followed Logan around the corner of the house, where they
found Nivea covered in blood as she sat crying on the lawn beside the Puppy, which Logan kicked across the grass. He then scooped up Nivea and he, Ororo, and Hank all raced the wailing child to the med lab as
everyone else looked on, praying the child would be ok.





You must login () to review.