“This is just silly is it not,” She said as she stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. “I mean it is not like I have not done this before, it is how you came to be precious one.” She spoke softly, rubbing her bulging belly. “But I was quite intoxicated and it was very dark, so I never actually saw anything, but now…” She wrung her hands as she turned and sat down on the toilet. “You can do this Ororo, you knew you had to it is a part of marriage.” She was pulled from her debate by a loud thud followed by a curse. She rushed to the door throwing it open, and looking out she found Logan, who was bleeding from a gash on his forehead. “Oh Goddess, Logan are you ok?” She asked as she quickly moved to him.

“Yeah, shuda been watchin where I was going,” He said, glaring at the wall he had walked into.

“Let me see that.” Even as she moved in, to get a closer look at the gash it had begun to heal over. “I truly hope that our child gets that gene.” She said with a smile, which faded a bit as she took in the way Logan stared at her.

“Yer all ready fer bed?” He asked shamelessly raking his eyes over her form, which was covered with the sheerest satin gown that hugged her frame, sticking out at her belly. Ororo coyly tried to cover herself with her arms.

“Uhm, yes. I find that lately I go to sleep earlier then I use to.”

“Well, I’ll just shower up and then I’ll join ya. That was the last of my stuff.”

“Ok,” Ororo replied with a nervous smile as she watched Logan head to the bathroom. “Oh uhm, I put your clothes in that drawer, and some in the closet.”

“Thanks,” He said as he looked through the drawers until he found his flannel pajama bottoms. The next thirty minutes found Logan humming in the shower as Ororo sat anxiously on the bed, and when she heard the shower go off she quickly scurried up and under the covers. After a few more seconds Logan emerged, bare chest and damp, and Ororo greeted him with a brave smile.

“Which side?” She asked getting a confused look from Logan. “Which side would you prefer to sleep on?”

“I like ta be by tha door, if ya don’t mind.”

“Not at all, I like being close to the window, so I can see the moon and the stars.” She said as she moved over to ‘her’ side of the bed. She held her breath as Logan slid under the covers beside her. He lay on his side, leaning on his elbow while watching her.

“Yer foot still hurtin ya?”

“It is a bit sore but nothing unbearable.” Ororo answered relaxing a bit.

“Well, goodnight darlin.” Logan said as he leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

“Goodnight?” Ororo repeated, stunned and a bit disappointed as Logan rolled over and turned off the side table lamp, before settling down to sleep. “Logan,”

“Hmmm,”

“I do not know if you are aware of this, but in order for our marriage to be legal, we must consummate it.”

“Yeah I know.” He said never moving from his position on his stomach.

“And you understand what consummate means?” She asked and Logan turned to look at her with a glare. “Ok, so you just do not want to…I understand. I am not my most attractive right now.” She said as she bowed her head a bit.

“What are ya talking about Ro, yer sexy and I want you, been wanting you like crazy since New Orleans.” Logan said now sitting up and leaning against the headboard along side Ororo.

“Really,” Ororo asked smiling inwardly. “Then why have you not tried, why do you not want to now?”

“You think I don’t want to,” Logan asked, chuckling at her and earning himself a stern glare. “I do, really bad but I don’t wanna hurt you.”

“Please Logan,” Ororo said rolling her eyes. “I will admit it was a tight fit 'at first' as I recall, but it was not too unbearable, and then it felt amazing. You were quite a gentle and generous lover.”

“Thanks, but that's not what I mean. I mean I don’t wanna hurt tha baby, tha last time I was poking around in you there’s wasn’t a baby ta hit.” Ororo laughed outright at his words, falling over in her fit as Logan watched her irritably. “What tha hell is so funny?”

“Oh Logan,” She spoke in between giggles. “If we made love it would not hurt the baby, I assure you.” She continued laughing until Logan growled at her. “I’m sorry.” She tried stopping the giggles but every time she looked at Logan they would start up again. It wasn’t until Logan reached out, grasped her, and pulled her into a sensual kiss did she finally stop her laughter. His movements had been so swift that she really hadn’t seen him coming, nor had time to react, other then leaning in and welcoming the kiss. After a few seconds they pulled apart, but remained connected at their foreheads as their breaths came out in gasps and pants.

“You sure about this darlin cause in about five seconds I probably won’t be able ta stop myself.”

“I do want you Logan.” Ororo replied in a low lust-filled voice. Logan had never heard her so hungry while being so lucid, and it cause his hairs to stand on end and a low growl to rumble in his chest. “Now!” She demanded and was swiftly yanked into Logan’s arms and into a hard, bruising kiss. Though his kiss was demanding and fast, his hands were not, they moved slowly over her body, up her leg, thigh, to her arm, up to her shoulder where it pulled down the strap of the gown, until her very round and supple breasts lay exposed. Logan instantly moved to one of her breast, suckling it in his mouth, leaving Ororo opened mouth and wide eyed, as she struggled for breath.

‘Goddess was it this wonderful the first time?’ Ororo wondered to herself as she marveled at the things Logan was doing to her with his mouth. He slowly moved down her body pulling her gown with him, until he pulled it from her feet and it settled on the floor at the foot of the bed, along with his pants. Logan then moved back up her body, pausing a moment, which caused Ororo, who had been lost in pleasure, to look at him in concern. Logan placed his hand on the swell of her belly and smiled a little. “Damn you’re beautiful.” He said in a low hoarse voice and it sent a shiver through Ororo straight down to her toes. Logan then leaned down and gently kissed her belly, her navel, the right side, the left side, underneath. He then moved down to kiss her inner thigh, slowly parting her legs in the process. SNIKT! One of Logan’s claws popped out and sliced off Ororo’s only remaining clothing, her panties. Logan could feel her body go a bit rigid, and stopped his descent and looked at her. “I aint gonna bit ya…hard.” He said with a smirk before diving into her wet folds, devouring her as she arched her back nearly completely off the bed. Without reasoning her hands found their way into Logan’s hair, clutching him to her and invoking another growl from Logan, who lapped her up, heartily drinking her juices.

Logan knew by the way Ororo’s heart raced and her breaths came in rhythmic pants that she was on the edge and just needed a little push to finally fall, but he wasn’t ready yet. He gave her a final lick and nip before sliding up her body, and closing his mouth over hers, allowing her to taste her own sweetness. He positioned himself between her thighs at her opening, and without hesitation thrust into her.

“Uhhhgggn!” Ororo gasped breaking from their kiss, throwing her head back and digging her nails into Logan’s back. Logan stopped his movement, gritting his teeth as he burying his face in her neck, waiting in almost agonizing pain until Ororo adjusted to him. It wasn’t until Ororo herself started gyrating her hips did Logan move again, matching her thrust for thrust. Their lovemaking was slow completely opposite from their first time together, which had been hurried and fevered both were needy that night. That night they fought for dominance, both seeking their ‘own’ satisfaction. A night filled with Ororo’s screams and Logan’s roars. This night they only wanted to please the other, both murmuring sweet nothings in between their moans and grunts. In this sober state of mind both Ororo and Logan took the time to discover the other, running their hands and mouths over each other’s body, tasting and being tasted. They took their time and spent the entire night, laying claim that they were husband and wife.





You must login () to review.