He had been pacing about for nearly an hour, wondering and scared. He had no one to call and he wasn’t going to call the police, though the urge to do just that was becoming overwhelming. Before his fear got the better of him he heard the front door opening and rushed from the kitchen into the living room and he was greeted by Ororo’s bright smile.

“Hello Logan,” She chirped as she moved past him and through the living room and into the kitchen as Logan followed her, glaring.

“Where ya been?” He asked her curtly.

“Work,” She answered as she sat down a paper bag she held and began pulling out a few groceries she had brought. “Well I do not actually start until tomorrow but I walked around and got a feel of the place, it is a nursery.”

“A nursery, what ya mean in a hospital?”

“No, as in a place to grow and sell plants and flowers. Oh Logan it was so beautiful, so many flowers and plants, I felt…at home there. I felt such peace.”

“I’m glad darlin, but ya know ya don’t have ta work, I make enough ta take care of us, ya know.”

“I know but I cannot stay here in this house forever, it is time that I got back out into the world, I am ready.”

“Glad ta hear it but could ya do me a favor?” He asked ans she looked up at him and nodded. “Could ya let me know when yer leavin and where yer goin, I was worried.”

“Oh,” She smiled and she reached out and placed her hand against his cheek. “I am sorry Logan I did not mean to worry you.” He smirked as he grasped her hand and pulled it to his lip and placed a soft kiss on her palm, and she slightly gasped at the sensation it invoked in her.

“Yer all I got in this world and I don’t wanna lose ya.” Ororo bowed her head a bit and blushed. She then took a step closer to where Logan stood, still holding her hand in his.

“I am not going anywhere.” She said.

“Yeah, ya promise?” He asked with a playful smile as he took a step forward. “Ya aint gonna get a job and then get so independent that ya don’t need me anymore.” Her eyes widened.

“Goddess no, Logan I would never…” He chuckled at her reaction.

“I was kiddin darlin,” He said as he now stood right in front of her their bodies nearly touching.

“Oh, good I do not want you thinking that I would not need you. Goddess, if it were not for you I would…I do not even want to think about it. I am just glad I have you with me.”

“Yeah, me too.” He said more softly as he lifted his hand and brushed the back of his hand against her soft black tresses. Ororo closed her eyes and leaned into his touch, parting her lips a bit, which mesmerized Logan, who stared at her mouth. She opened her eyes just in time to see Logan leaning in closer, his mouth coming towards hers. Her heart pounded in her chest and her breaths came in pants and she watched Logan’s mouth descend on hers. She let her tongue quickly dart out to moisten her suddenly dry lips, just before Logan’s lips touched hers. It was a chaste kiss, one seeking, and it left both felling awkward and unsure. Ororo slowly parted her lips and allowed Logan entrance into her mouth, which he happily entered, letting his tongue taste every inch of her hot mouth. As the kiss deepened their idle hands began to grope, and roam over each other's bodies. Soon their movements looked like a well-rehearsed fight scene, both dueling for dominance, which led to Logan lifting Ororo suddenly from the floor, wrapping her tightly in his arms. She in turned wrapped her long, slender legs around his waist as he moved them towards the counter both used their arms to sweep the contents from the countertop, spilling it all over the floor. Logan sat Ororo on top, never breaking contact with her mouth, as she let her legs fall away from his waist, opening them so he could settle in between.

Logan finally broke the kiss leaving Ororo looking at him with confused eyes, wondering why, until he moved to her neck, kissing and lightly nipping the tender flesh there. She titled her head to the side, allowing him better access. A moan escaped her lips, which invoked a growl from him, as he kissed down her neck to her shoulders, moving away the scrap of her blouse. Ororo opened her eyes and mouth in awe to the feelings that were now filling her, and her eyes shot wide at the sight before her.

“Oh Goddess, Logan!” She exclaimed.

“Mmmhmmhm…” He replied as he kissed her collarbone and continued down.

“Kurt!” Ororo exclaimed excitedly and Logan instantly bolted up to glared at her for her outburst.

“Excuse me, that aint tha name ya should be callin now darlin.”

“No, I saw kurt…on TV.” She said as she pushed Logan back and hopped form the countertop, moving to the tv Logan had mounted in the corner of the kitchen, so they could watch the news as they eat supper. Ororo grabbed the remote from the table and thanked the Goddess Logan hadn’t listened to her when she said that a satellite wasn’t necessary. She paused the footage and then rewound until she got to where she thought she had seen Kurt. Logan moved to stand beside her, watching the screen himself. She pushed play and watched it unfold again. “There…did you see him?” She asked not awaiting a reply, but rewinding it again and replaying it but in slow mode this time. She stopped suddenly. “There.”

“Well, I’ll be damned.” Logan mumbled as they stared up at a hooded form, hidden in a monk-like robe, which a blue tail briefly peeked out from beneath, before disappearing again.





You must login () to review.