“Are you sure this is the right way?”

“Yeah, I've track Kurt from the location we saw on that news broadcast, and the scent is getting stronger the further we go.” He answered as they treaded on through the murky substance that was wreaking havoc on their shoes and noses.

“I do not know how you can smell anything in this,” She said as she spoke around the hand she held over her mouth and nose. “But why here, why would Ku…”

“Shhhh,” He shushed her as he crouched down, pulling her with him. “I hear voices.”

“Who?” She whispered but he ignored the question as he continued listening intently.

“I hear several voices,” He stated as he stood again. “Several familiar voices come on.” He didn’t wait for the questions he knew were coming, he began to run full speed toward the voices. She followed him trying to keep up, but he had a head start. Just as he had reached a large darkened opening, a bright flash filled the dank corridor and his body flew backwards.

“LOGAN!” she screamed as her eyes instinctively whitened and static electricity filled the air. She hurried to his form as he struggled to shake off the haze that the blast had poured over him. They could hear fast approaching footsteps. She easily conjured a lightning bolt, readying to send it down upon those who had attacked Logan, but he stilled her and calmed her.

“No darlin,” She stared down at him with questioning eyes just was as the footsteps halted right before them.

“Oh my gosh, its Storm and Logan!” A familiar voice cried out and Ororo slowly lifted her head and let out a gasp at the sight before her.




“Ah jus can’t believe it, yer here and a live.” Rogue said as she grasped Ororo again and pulled her into a tight hug. Ororo welcomed the hug and reciprocated it with as much force.

“Ja we thought they would have gotten you too, and there was no way for us to warn you because the communication system was one of the first things they destroyed.” Kurt replied.

“And you guys were the only ones who got out?” Logan asked.

“Yes,” Piotr answered. “I was able to get Rogue, Kitty, and Jubilee out. Kurt got Bobby, then there’s Gambit and Scott…”

“Scott?” Logan repeated surprised to learn that Scott had survived. Though he had never actually seen Scott’s body, he had always assumed that since Jean was dead, Scott had to be as well.

“Yes, it was Scott and Gambit who had fought them all off and allowed for our escape,” Kitty responded. “What happened to you guys?”

“Well,” Ororo began as she looked over at Logan. “We returned to the school and found…” She closed her eyed to the images that suddenly filled her head. Logan swiftly moved to her and grasped her by both arms.

“You ok darlin?” He asked in concerned and she opened her eyes and smiled at him before nodding her head, but she didn’t continue what she had been saying, Logan took over for her. “We got to the mansion and everyone was dead, or so we thought until we saw blue boy there on the news,” He nodded to where Kurt stood. “Then we tracked you here. We’ve been hiding out in Connecticutt since it happened. Got us a house, settled down just until things blew over, then we planned on finding out who did it, who attacked the school like that.”

“His name is Stryker. Admiral William Stryker.” A voice spoke from the entrance.

“Scott!” Ororo excalimed as she rushed to him, leaping into his awaiting arms. He held her close, closed his eyes, and buried his face in her silky hair. He then pulled back and tugged at her hair a bit with a smile and questioning eyes. “We were incognito, I wanted to blend in.” Scott only smiled broader and then pulled her back against him again.

“It’s so good to see you Ororo,”

“And you too my friend,” she replied as she softly cried against his chest. “I thought you were all lost to me, my entire family.”

“What, Remy gets no love mon ami?” A cajun accent spoke from behind them and Ororo released Scott and moved to Gambit, and enbraced him.

“It’s good to see you alive Logan,” Scott said as he turned to Logan, who stood with his arms crossed and a hard glare in his eyes.

“You too one eye.” Logan replied after a moment’s pause. “I’m sorry, about Jeanie and the Professor, and…” He began and Scott nodded his understandings, and then cut him off.

“Me too.” Scott said. “But we’re gonna get the bastard that did this and we’re going to make him pay.”

“Sounds like you’ve already got something, his name.” Logan said.

“Yeah, but not much else. We went back to the mansion to try and retreive the security tapes, but they were gone. They must have taken them.”

“Naw, we grabbed them.” Logan annocunced. “Figured they would give us some clues about who attacked the mansion.”

“And did it?” Scott inquired.

“I haven’t been able to go through them all, been doing it by myself. ‘Ro, she’s still too fragile.” These words caused Scott to bunch his brows a bit as he moved closer to Logan and began to speak in a low voice.

“What do you mean, did something happen to Storm?”

“Yeah, she came home and found her family slaughtered. She went out of her head there for a bit, completely shut down. She just started speaking again a couple of weeks ago.” Logan replied also in a low voice as so Ororo couldn’t hear them. “So, just watch what you say around her cause like I said she’s still fragile.” Scott only nodded his understandings.

“So you say you guys have a house, with running water. Ah’d kill for a hot bath right about now.” Rogue said and a few others nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, it’s about 80 miles north of here. I hope you guys have a car cause there’s no way we’re all gonna fit in our little jeep.”

“Gambit can get us a ride,” Gambit offered.

“No, we don’t want to bring any attention to ourselves, so Logan and I will simply go buy a used car, maybe a van.” Ororo said.

“How you know Remy wasn’t gon buy a car Cherie?”

“Because I know you and your sticky fingers too well, brother.” Ororo replied with a sweet smile, which Gambit reciprocated.

“So, we’ll meet to guys in the underground parking lot I saw across the street. These sewers should take you straight to it.” Logan announced.

“It does, it’s how we come and go without being seen.” Scott stated. “Say in an hour.” Everyone simply nodded their heads and gave more hugs before Logan and Ororo disappeared back the way they had come.




They had arrived home just before sunset and after they pulled both cars into the double garage, they all began to settle in.

“Rogue, you Kitty and Jubilee will stay here, the bed is big enough to fit all of you, and you have you own bath room.” Ororo said as she moved to a nearby dresser and began pulling out some of her nightgowns.

“Oh we don’t want to put you out of your room Storm, we’re all right on the floor.” Rogue said.

“Oh it’s ok I don’t sleep in here, I never have, I stay in Logan’s room.” Ororo stated as if it were the most normal thing in the world, and to her it had become so.

“Oh, wow you and Logan?” Kitty repeated with a mischeivous grin on her face as both Rogue and Jubilee giggled.

“Oh stop it, it’s nothing like ‘that’. Logan is a total gentleman.”

“Yeah a totally ‘hot’ gentleman.” Jubilee threw out playfully.

“Yes he is,” Ororo admitted. “But we haven’t gotten to that stage of our relationship yet.”

“Yet?” Rogue repeated with a wide grin and Ororo couldn’t help but to blush as she remembered what they had nearly done that very morning while they were in the kitchen.

“As I said Logan is a gentleman. If it were not for him I would not have made it. After what I witnessed I went a little crazy but Logan saved me, he brought me back.” These words seemed to sober the girls.

“Was everyone dead?” Kitty asked are eyes already beginning to water.

“I don’t know, before today I thought so, but you’re all here so it’s possible that more may have gotten away.” Ororo answered honestly.

“What about the Professor?” Jubilee asked in a small voice. Ororo’s heart crumbled at hearing his name and she had to forcbily fight back her tears.

“No, he didn’t make it…excuse me.” Ororo rushed from the room to the room just across the hall, closing the door behind and then falling against it as the familiar pain and anguish consumed her.




Logan had gotten the guys settled into the other spare rooms and the den, and then he had taken them to the kitchen so they could fix themselves something to eat. He had been leaning against the counter drinking a beer while chatting with the guys when a flash from outside caught his attention. He moved to the large sliding doors that lead from the kitchen to the back patio and yard. He watched the skies as they suddenly darkened and a drizzle of rain started to pelt the glass. He instantly knew this was Ororo’s doing and without a word he left the kitchen and made his way down the hall. He passed the worried girls in the hallway and Rogue told him that their discussion might have upset Ororo and that they were sorry. Logan instructed them to go to the kitchen and eat before the guys gobbled up everything, and that he and Ororo would join them later. Logan then moved onto his bedroom, which he shared with Ororo. Without knocking he entered the darkened room, and closed and locked the door behind him. A sharp flash of lightning illuminated the room enough for him to see that Ororo was curled up in a ball by the foot of the bed. He silently moved to her, he reached down and scooped her up into his arms and moved towards the bed. She clutched him tightly and when he tried the lie her upon the bed he found that he couldn’t extract her arms from around his neck. So settled them both upon the bed. He didn’t try to shush her tears away, he knew that she needed this and he also feared that the alternative would be losing her back to that canatonic world, where she wouldn’t speak or even acknowledge his presence.

“I’m so tired…” She finally spoke in a whisper and Logan simply listened to her. “So tired of feeling this way. Logan,” she pulled her head from his chest and looked up at him. “Make it go away, please.”

“I don’t know how darlin.” He answered honestly, if he had known the secret to make painful thought and memories go away he wouldn’t awaken nearly every night from the same nightmare.

“Make me forget for just a little while. I want to feel good, make me feel good Logan, please.” Ororo begged as she raked her free hand across his chest and then downward until they settled on the crotch of his jeans.

“’Ro,” He nearly groaned out as he quickly cupped his hand over hers and removed it from his crotch. He silently cursed his body for the way it was reacting, as his cock hardened painfully in his jeans. “You don’t want this...”

“Yes I do, Logan please,” She continued to beg as she used all of her strength to turn them so she sat straddling him. She grasped the bottom of her shirt and swifted lifted it up and over her head, and then tossed it across the room. She then sat atop him bare from the waist up her large firm breast on display in front of him. Logan closed his eyes and tried to will his body to stop reacting, but his body was ignoring him, as his hips jerked up a bit, to grind his crotch against hers. Ororo in turn slowly began grinding her crotch against his, wetting him with her suddenly damp panties. She threw her head back a bit and moaned out as her clit rubbed agaisnt the rough material of Logan’s jeans, sending an electric shock through her with each stroke. She then looked down at him as her grinding became more forceful. “Please Logan,” She spoke out in a husky voice that was full of lust and need. “I need you, I want you so bad.” She reached down and grasped his hands, which were at his sides fisted in the bed sheets. She pulled his hands free of the bedding and lifted them to her breasts. He gripped her breast, squeezing them a bit and then rubbed his thumbs across the nipples, invoking a deep moan from Ororo who once again threw her head back. Logan tired once more to make his body stop, to move himself from the bed but his will was lost, and so he sat up and latched his mouth onto one of her breast, suckling it greedily.

“Yess…” Ororo hissed out and Logan wasn’t sure if it was in joy or pain and at the moment he almost didn’t care as he hungily suckled one breast and then the other. Ororo gripped the back of his head, and held him to her as her grinding became irratic. Need built up inside of her along with a sensation she couldn’t name but would do anything to have the feeling never end. Logan shifted their positions, flinging Ororo down upon the bed and nestling between her legs. All while his mouth was still clamped to her breast. Ororo arched her back up from the bed and pressed her breast closer to Logan’s face, iliciting a growl. He pulled back abit and her breast plopped from his mouth. “No,” Ororo ground out between clinched teeth, as she hooked her legs around Logan’s waist allowing him no escape.

“’Ro, are ya sure,” Logan asked through panted breaths.

“Yes,” She answered as her hands shot out and set about unbuckling his belt. She then unbuttoned his jeans and tugged the zipper down.

“I don’t want you regrettin this.” Logan continued.

“I won’t,” She said as she moved her fingers past the elastic of his boxers and grasped the massive bulge hidden inside, she gasped a bit surprised by how engorged he was. A tiny shred of doubt suddenly filled her head, and she wondered that she might have bitten off more than she could handle, but the way Logan growled and then lunged back down to her breasts told her ‘he’ was too far gone to turn back now. He reached his hands between then and grasped the waist band of the cotton pants she wore. He didn’t bother trying to unbotton them he simply tore them nearly from Ororo’s body. She shifted a bit, lifted up to help him tug the raggedy garment off. When she was free of her pants she lifted one of her legs and hooked her toes in the waist band of Logan’s jeans and began pushing his jeans and his boxers down, over his butt and down his thighs. Logan wanted to stand and removed them completely but one of Ororo’s legs were still locked around his legs. “Goddess I’m so hot and so wet. Feel how wet I am Logan.” Following her instruction Logan dipped one of his hands under the elastic waistband of her panties, and his fingers instantly became soaked with her juices. He quickly sank his middle finger into her hot folds and her hips bucked up allowing him further entrance. “Ahh…mmm,” Ororo moaned out as she closed her eyes to the sensations and rocked her hips against Logan’s hand, making love to the finger buried deep within her.

“Jesus,” Logan spoke out his voice sounding winded. He rested his head against Ororo’s shoulder and squeezed his eyes closed, fighting off the animalistic urges that were trying to comsume him. Urges that were telling him to take her roughly, to dominate and possess her.

“Now Logan,” She turned her head until her lips were touching his ear. “I need you inside me now.” Needing no further coaxing, Logan swiftly yanked away her silky undergarment and buried himself inside of her deeply and competely. At the same time he clamped one of his hands over her mouth, trying to cover up her screams. Instead he found he had to swallow down his own roars as she bit down into his hand. He remained still and allowed them both time to adjust to this new feeling surrounding them. It wasn’t until he felt her sucking at his wounded and bloodied hand, and gyrating her hips against him all while moaning, did he began to move. He pulled his hand from her mouth and placed it on the bed beside her head, and he lifted his top half up abit, not wanting to crush her. He then pulled his hips back a bit, his member slid from her hot, tight folds until only the head of his cock remained buried inside of her. He then swiftly plunged back into her, and then pulled back out again. He repeated this movement again and again until he felt his stomach tighten, alerting him that he was close to cumming but he willed that urge away. He didn’t want to cum before she did. He looked down at the nubian beauty beneath him and watched her face in awe. She had her eyes closed and she had her bottom lip between her teeth as her head thrashed about the pillow. He was sure he had never seen anything more beautiful, then her in this moment, lost to ecstasy. Then she suddenly stopped shakign her head, and look up directly into his eyes, as her mouth fell open. He knew she was about to cum and he silently prayed that she would hurry because he didn’t know how long he could hold off his own climax. He continued to steadily pump in and out of her as she clawed at his back as if doing so would help her have her release. “Logan!” she gasped out as she lifted her hips and slammed it against his. “Logan, Logan, Logan…” She chanted in tune with their sudden tumultuous love making. He quickened his pace, hitting her harder and harder, faster and faster, deeper and deeper until they both cried out their release, which had been covered up by the loud crash of thunder that shook the entire house.




“Whoa, storm’s coming.” Scott spoke out as they all sat in the kitchen continuing their meal, and staring out the glass doors.





You must login () to review.