Woverine your a damn idiot! You really did it this time bub! Women! Why did she have to bring this up now? Ahhhhhh, he shouldn't feel guilty. "I never told her to mary shit for face." He said softly.

He remembered the kiss that started this whole mess. How confused he was days after. She looked so damn cute avoiding his eyes when he would talk to her.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr." What the hell was he going to do? He should have had the balls to confront her after the kiss. But he had only thought that kiss was a one time win. Why in the hell would untouchable Ororo ever want unrefined Logan?


Flashback //

Two months earlier.

" Well, well, well. Seems like you don't need me anymore to get you all hot and sweaty."
She said. He had tried to avoid her lately.

"Some of us actually like training." He said, not stopping the rythym he had with the punching bag.

"You've stopped visiting me. I'm begining to get worried I've been replaced." Coming up behind him she ran her hands down his sweaty back.

He stopped. Lifting his eye brow. " What the hell are ya doing?" And it starts again with her.

She didn't respond. Taking off her jacket she gave him a very sexy smile. After her jacket came off then came her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Shit!" He wispered. Now how the hell was he going to keep his promise to leave her alone. Damn she was beautiful. Her name should have been Eve. "You're courting trouble again,darlin."

It was too late. Her arms were already around his neck. His hands under her skirt.



In Ororo's office.

"Victor please, not now." Not ever. She couldn't keep doing this.

"Ororo I love you! Why is that so difficult. What the hell are you afraid of?"

This was never going to stop. "Victor, I'm not afraid of anything. I just don't think now is the time-"

"Stop thinking! Just say yes Ororo. Just marry me!"

Did he always have to be so damn demanding. She couldn't keep doing this over the phone. " Victor I have to go, I'm already late for class. We will talk at your place tonight."

"Ro your class doesn't...."
"I'll' see you later, bye". She hung up. She hated doing this to him. Tonight she would have to end this. I don't want to hurt him.


"God, what do I do?" Distaction! She needed a distraction. "Danger room." When ever she was stressed and needed her mind to drift off a good work out helped.


As she walked down the hallway she thought of Jean's wedding. He had disappeared after the ceremony and she found him in the danger room. How strange how that happend. She didn't say anything. She just walked in and threw her arms around her dear friend who had finally realized Jean would never be his. After a long moment he looked up at her and said. "Don"t worry darlin I'll be fine. You know besides the bride everyone kept talking about how stunning you looked."

She couldn't reply. She just kept looking at him with wondering eyes.

He realized he had not released her. Hell he didn"t want to. Pulling her closer he felt her heart beating faster. "Ro..." He was lost. He slowly walked foward pushing her lightly against the wall.

She could feel his arousal. She couldn't move. And then his mouth was on hers. She felt her knees go out. That only made him grip at her hips tighter. She was truely lost when his tounge entered her mouth. Rough and demanding.

The flash back of that night made her blush. Get your mind of Logan. Bang! There was a loud noise.
"What the hell was that.?" No one was suposed to be in the danger room at this time.

"Oooooh............yes, yes, yes!" Another slaming noise. "Do you still want this?" He yelled.

"You know I do." She answered.

Ororo stood outside the door way. What the hell is going on. She pushed the door open. Taking in a deep breath she looked down as the woman rode the man under her. His hand was in her hair. The smell of sex hit her like a slap in the face.
"No." She wispered very low but loud enough for the woman to stop moving and look up at her. With a start she jumped of Logan.

"Shit!" He wispered.

Ororo had gone pale. It seemed like all sound was lost.

"Ororo let me explain." Said the woman. She had now placed her jacket on. Reaching out for Ororo.

"Stop." She said rebuffing the hand. Her voice was dry. Looking down at the floor she thought your such a fool Storm. Turning on her heal she left.

"Damn't Logan why didn't you stop her!"

What the hell just happend? His heart sank. Ro! He thought. What the hell must you be thinkin. What-. His thought was cut of by her.

"Logan what the hell is wrong with you!!"

Enough already.

"Shut up Jean!" And he walked out.

"How could she. Damn her!" She hit the steering wheel of her bmw. "Scott, oh my God you'll be heart broken!" she knew Logan had liked Jean. Hell even Scott did but no one could imagine Jean would actually have an affair and with the man she was in love with.....

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" She said. Unknowing to the viewer who had been watching her.

Trears ran down her cheaks. She wanted to run. I am a damn fool. What the hell was I thinking what was I -"

There was a knock at her window. She looked up to see Logans worried face looking down at her.

"Leave me alone." She said. Even though the window was up he could hear her.

"Open up Ro, I have to talk to you." He couldn't let her drive like this.
Taking a deep breath she pulled down the window. "Don"t worry woverine your secret is safe with me. Scott won't hear about this from me!" She kept her eyes foward.

Fuck Scott. " I am not worried about Scott Storm, I am worried about you. I know I fu-".

No he wasn't giving her some dumn ass speach. "Woverine don't worry about our little kiss the other day. It was nothing. Absolutely nothing."

Her voice said the complete opposite "Ro, what you saw I can-"

"Yeah you sure can......." She turned to look at him. After a long pause she turned on the ignition.

He gripped her hand at the steering wheel.
'Darlin, your upset and I really fucked things up with you and me"

"You and who Logan. Me? Don't worry about me Logan I only feel bad for Scott. Besides I went back with Victor this morning." Lies!!!

What the... "I thought you two were long over..."

"We were and this morning I realized he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. "

He didn't beleave her. She had told him herself how thankfull she was when they ended it eight months ago. "Really" he said .

"Yeah really. He asked me to marry him, Logan. And I said yes." I will now she thought.

His arms dropped and with that she rode off.

End of flashback


Yeah I'm a real idiot he thought running his hands through his hair. Now what the hell am I goin to do now.


******* Go to sleep Storm. Closing her eyes all she could think about was that awlful flash back her her best friend and that man she loved in the heat of passion. She had thought she had gotten it out of her head. But tonight it was back to haunt her in dreams. Remember she thought. Remember this and you will be ok.



******k guys please give me your feed back.

:)





You must login () to review.