Logan’s POV


You get home and you wonder who that woman was, where you’ve seen her before but you get nothing, you can still see the contours of her perfect breast and curves from that wet T she wore, and the extra skin your eyes wondered over, when she came out in that tank-top. She got to you; you can admit that much to yourself.

No woman has ever gotten to you so fast before; not even your ex-wife and it surprises you. You can’t seem to shake her from your mind and the more you try the more it makes you think about her…god those eyes. You start to think about the interaction with her daughter, and wonder what she’d be like with your own kid, or how long it will be until your son starts talking about how great she is, and how good a friend her daughter has turned out to be.

You know about Jamie’s problem at school, he finds it hard to make friends with most of the kids, they weren’t the cause of their parents problem, you know Jamie isn’t the problem behind your divorce but he thinks otherwise, he thinks that his suicidal attempt broke your marriage, when it was broken to begin with. It’s nice that he has a friend, one with a divorce in her background.

One question nags at your mind though, and that’s why on earth would someone leave a woman like her? God it’s been days and you still dream about her, you never even spoke to her, at least not in deep conversation. You’ve fallen for her, the mother of your sons friend, and it plagues your mind every second, just like the fact that you’ve seen her somewhere before, but somehow you haven’t found out where.

You go and see Remy LeBeau (a good friend of yours and the schools French teacher) and he mutters something about some other teacher on the way to his office for some reason, but you find you’re not really listening, instead your eyes are fixed at the sight in the doorway, your eyes are locked with hers, and you can see her breath quickening, you ask yourself why, but your pretty sure you know the answer.

“Ah, Chere,” you hear Remy say, her eyes leave yours and fix on him, he looks up at you then and introduces you to her, but then he stops and looks at you both one at a time, “You two met?” he asks looking at you but asking her.

She doesn’t answer and neither do you, it would be strange to tell him, but you don’t know how or why, it just is, “Kids.” She then mutters and you catch her eye then before she looks away hoping you don’t notice her blush, but you do and you smile.

You can tell Remy doesn’t know what to make of it all, but you don’t care because you’re suddenly aware that your silently flirting with Miss. Munroe, it’s then you realise that in the few days you’ve pondered over her that you want to know everything about her, and more importantly that you just simply want her.

She leaves minutes after or at least what you thought was only minutes later, but has really been an hour, you were just so lost in her voice as she spoke to Remy that you didn’t realise.

You watch her butt as she leaves the room and Remy clears his throat, but you ignore him completely, smiling to yourself as you remember you’ll see her again tonight, and this time you’ll be staying for coffee.



TBC





You must login () to review.