Ororo POV

You’re nervous, but this time it’s not because your daughters brought home a new friend but because her friend’s dad-Logan-will be arriving anytime soon to collect him. It’s been months since that moment in Remy’s office. You see him a lot now, and you remember seeing him at lunch and you’ve been wet from that moment on, and you can’t seem to turn that part of your body down, you’ve tried but it just makes it worse, your wet now and to make it worse your growing more nervous by the second, and that’s when the doorbell goes off.

You practically run out of the kitchen and to the door, opening it with such force you could’ve pulled it from its hinges, the sight before you make’s you melt, and you wonder why he’s divorced in the first place. You know little about him, but you feel yourself falling too fast in love with him and realisation dawns on you then, you love him, god you’ve admitted it and you know there’s no going back. How did this happen?

You don’t know when or why you fell in love with him, but you did, your breathing picks up and you feel like you could past out any second, but you shake it of, and look into his concerned eyes, you smile and let him.

“Coffee?” you ask, hoping that this time he doesn’t say no, you bite your lip and you look at him, you want to run your fingers through his hair, and it’s when you hear him chuckle, that you find you’ve done just that, but you don’t stop your actions, you pull away your hand moments later and apologise, and you feel a blush creeping into your cheeks, you smile again, you’ve never smiled so much in your life, you think as he smiles back, “Coffee…” you mutter again as you rush into the kitchen.

You prepare two coffee mugs with the distinct feeling that he’s standing right behind you, you can feel his body heat on your back, and you can’t seem to stop the moan that leaves you throat as you turn around to find your lips inches from his, he nudges your nose with his angling your lips to his, and you taste him, and he tastes like nothing you’ve ever tasted before.

His tongue runs along your bottom lip and you open yourself to him, his tongue tastes and explores you, and you moan as your tongue joins in the exploration, and God it’s good, you’ve never felt anything like this before, not from just a kiss.

You grip the kitchen counter behind you and your hand knocks one of the mugs onto the floor, you can feel his arousal on your stomach, and you arched into his erection, you cause him to moan into you mouth and it vibrates down your throat. You hear footsteps tumbling down the stairs but you don’t care, you’re enjoying this kiss too much to care. You hear Grace and Jamie gasp but you still don’t acknowledge them, your occupied.

You pull away from his lips to change the angle of your head so you can deepen the kiss even more so, and you move your hands from the counter, and position them on each side of his face, and somehow at some point his hands found your breast, and you moan, feeling him smile against your lips.

Your mind travels back to a time, when you didn’t have kisses such as this one, and you picture your ex-husband, the man that used to be, and it seems distant that it doesn’t worry you anymore, you just don’t care.





You must login () to review.