Logan s POV



You don’t know why you kissed her, you just think of why it was the best thing that could have happened to you. You can still remember what it felt like, what that first kiss tasted like, but you share so many now that you don’t care to remember.

Over time she tells you everything you ever wanted to know, and when she travelled back to the harder times of her life, you offered her a shoulder telling her that it’s alright, you remember promising her that you would never say how you knew how she felt, because you don’t, and you never broke that promise.

You remember telling her about Jamie’s suicidal number, and how she held you, and kissed you, trying to make the memories go away, it was the same night she told you how her ex-husband hurt her baby girl, she cried and you cried with her, and she quickly found out how you don’t cry often, but you found early on that you didn’t need to be the tough guy around her, you could be yourself, because you love her.

You see her every day if possible, you work together, but work is your space, and it’s hers, you agreed on that at some point you remember because it was followed with hot heavy sex in her office, that you could never forget, because it was that evening you asked her and Grace to move in with you and Jamie, and it was when she told you she was pregnant, you fainted.

You realise that you couldn’t leave not even when you fought with her, even though you can’t hold a grudge with her for long, after a while you miss her, you get aroused when she’s mad, and that makes it worse, especially when she shouts at you in French, she told you Remy taught her the language but you didn’t really care when or where she learnt it because at times you could listen to her speak it for hours on end and you wouldn’t care because you love her, and she’s teaching you to understand the language, even if all those lesson have ended up with her name on your lips.

You love her.

You keep reminding yourself that as you stand there; tugging at the collar of your shirt, and tie, the article is choking you, but you can hardly breathe anyway, not as she walks towards you, your eyes meeting hers for the first time in twenty-four hours, you love her, Jamie whose sat down in the front row bench give you the thumbs up and Grace whose walking behind her mother smiles and winks at you, and you remember then the adoption papers that still need signing are sat on the coffee table and it reminds you of your divorce, the way they sat there for days on end haunting you, but when you get home you’ll get them done, signed and sent off.

You feel Ororo take your hand and you smile at her not really trusting your voice just yet, she’s too beautiful for words and you realise then that you’ve actually said it as a tear falls down her cheek. You look at her closely and you can see the small bump of her stomach, her dress showing every one of her perfect curves, after a while she’s kissing you, her dress covering you much awaited arousal, she’s smiling against your lips, but she hungrily steals your lips again, and you know she’s affected too.

She pulls away, when someone clears their throat and you smile at her, her lips are bruised and you feel the need to take her right then and there but you don’t, instead you take her hand and lead her outside, confetti falling into her hair and in yours, and it reminds you that this year will be your first Christmas with her as your wife.

God, you love her.

She looks at you then and you kiss her as a camera goes off, but you don’t care, such moments are precious, and god…


…“I love you…





You must login () to review.