It was one year after Logan and Ororo started to date and Logan moved into Ororo’s room because hers was bigger. They were getting very serious, serious enough for Ororo to answer a certain question.

“Marie I need your help with something,” Logan mentioned as he approached her in the hall.

“Sure, what do you need help with,” Marie questioned a little worried.

“Meet me by my car at three and I will tell you then,” Logan responded as he walked away just leaving Marie confused.

Later at three Marie did as she was told and met Logan by his car. “What is it Logan?”

“I need your help I am gonna ask Ro to marry me and I need your help picking out a ring.”

“Logan you don’t have you ask I’ll help you get a ring.”

Marie got in the car and she and Logan went to the nearest mall and went to the store Kay Jewelers. They spent thirty minutes at the store looking for a ring. “What about this one?”

Marie held out a ring with a gold band and it had four small diamond going across the top of it and in the middle of the second and third one was a bigger diamond. “That’s nice Marie but I think I found a better one.

Logan held out the same ring but the four small diamonds were a sky blue. “Logan it’s beautiful it matches her eyes she’ll love it.”

“Is this what you want sir,” Cindi the desk clerk asked.

“Yeah,” Logan said holding out his credit card.

Logan bought the ring and they exited the store and they headed back to institute. “So how and when are you planning on asking her?” Marie wondered on the way home.

“In a couple of days is our one year anniversary, I am going to take to the same place and react the night,” Logan smiled.

“Oh that is so romantic.”

Minutes later they arrived at the institute. “Marie I don’t want you telling anybody y about this.”

“I won’t tell anybody.” Marie promised.





You must login () to review.