Ororo, the Prince, and the Evil Princess

A long time ago there was a kingdom ruled by a king and queen. The king and queen were blessed with a pulchritudinous daughter. Their daughter's name was Ororo. Ororo was loved by the people. Many princes came from around the world to ask Ororo to marry them. Ororo always refused. Then one day a very handsome prince, named Logan, came to ask Ororo to marry him. Logan knew that Ororo had refused everyone who had asked her to marry them. Therefore, he decided to get to know her first and the two soon became best friends. Then one day Logan asked Ororo to marry him and to his surprise, she said yes. The two were soon married. In a kingdom, not too far away there lived an evil princess who wanted Logan to be hers. So one day the princess lured Logan into the woods and told him to leave Ororo. When Logan refused, the princess started yelling at him and she left the woods. Then the princess dressed as a servant and went to the kitchen. She was overwhelmed when she heard that Ororo had ordered wine to be brought to her room. The princess said that she would take it. On her way to Ororo's room, the princess stopped and brought a small vial from her pocket. The princess emptied the contents into the cup and took the cup to Ororo. After Ororo drank the wine, the princess took the cup back to the kitchen. Then the princess went to find Logan. When the princess found Logan sitting all alone in the forest, she went over to him. The princess told Logan that in a couple of hours, he would be free. Logan asked the princess what she was talking about to which the princess replied," I have poisoned Ororo's wine. Your beloved princess only has an hour left to live." Logan was mad with rage. He withdrew his sword and stapped the princess with it. The princess yelled out in pain as she fell to the ground. Within seconds, she was dead. Logan then ran back to the palace. He ran up to Ororo's room. Ororo was lying on her bed. She was already dead. Logan cried out in anguish. He took his sword and killed himself. And so was the end of Princess Ororo and her prince.





You must login () to review.