Author's Chapter Notes:
Just some fun, yes mre handling matters of the state. Logan goes off on a journey and ororo gets an overnight camping trip.
For disclaimers see previous chapters.
“You have the perfect opportunity to try it out with us friend.”

Ororo laughed a silly schoolgirl giggle her eyes flicking playfully to Xena who rolled hers at her. She softly began to sing.

“All the single ladies, all the single ladies, Put your hands up. Up in the club we just broke I’m doing my own little things. You decided to dip and now you wanna trip because another brother noticed me.” As she sang Ororo couldn’t help but stood up and started dancing the choreography. “I’m up on him, hes up on me, don’t pay him any attention,cuz I cried my tears, gave you three good years, ya can’t be mad at me. Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it,if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it. Don’t be mad once you see that he want it. Cause if you like it then you should have put a ring on it.” Ororo got lost in the song and the choreography until she turned her eyes toward her amazon friends. Both were sitting on the log ther mouths open in complete and total shock. Ororo chuckled and winked at Xena who again rolled her eyes

“Sorry wrong audience.” Seeing the two women not responding Ororo walked over and closed both of their mouths. “You’re both going to catch flies.”
Epinon closed her mouth and wet her lips.

“Wow. That was amazing. Did you write that?”

Ororo laughed.

“Hell no beyonce wrote that.”

“Whose Beyonce?”

Ororo stopped then realized she was in a time long before Beyonce, mentally chiding herself she answered causally.

“A musician from my time.”

Ephinay finally found her voice and stood walking over to Ororo and grabbed her butt playfully.

“Remind me to ask you to dance more often. Its good to see you let go a little bit.”

Ororo laughed. They continued to sit around the fire talking about life and slowly the four wineskins were nearing their end and the three women drinking them were starting to get tipsy.

“OOO OO I have a great idea.” Epinon slurred.

Ororo inclined her head.

“And that would be?”

“truth or dare.”

Ororo raised an eyebrow.

“You know normally I would say no.” Epinon began to pout and Ephinay joined in begging in a high whiny voice very unbecoming an amazon warrior. “But in the case that I am so tipsy. Why the hell not.”

Epinon grinned wickedly looking at Ephinay she spoke.

“Truth or dare baby?”

“Truth.”

“Did you check out Logan’s ass the other day?”

“If you’re not mad, yes. If you are mad, no.”

Epinon laughed.

“I’m not mad love. He has a nice ass.”

Xena interjected.

“But is his better than Hercules?”

“Your’s is nicer Xe.” Ephinay interjected then asked her question
“Truth or dare Ro?”

“Truth.”

“Have you ever slept with Logan?”

“No but I have come close.”

“Define close.”
Ororo waggled her finger at Ephinay.

“Only one question at a time Eph.”
Ephinay growled but was silence by Ororo turning to Xena.

“Truth or Dare Xena?”

“Truth.”

“Who has your greatest lover been?”

Xena thought about it then smiled gently a little regretfully.

“Marcus by far. He was a wonderful lover. Truth or dare Epinon.”

“You woosies have all said truth. I take a dare.”

Xena thought about it.

“I dare you to take away Ephinay’s wineskin in ten seconds.”

Ephinay growled and held her wineskin closer as Epinon stalked towards her. She tackled EPhinay and attempted to take the wineskin. Ephinay squealed angrily and hit her smack on the eyes with it. Epinon growled and tried to move up ephinays body. Wrong move. Ephinay used her long legs to grab and hold Epinon’s head and hold it there despite her bond mates struggling. After ten seconds she stopped movin knowing her time was up. She winked at her bondmate.

“Normally I would be enjoying this position love.”

Ephinay grinned as both looked over at the fire to see

Ororo and Xena in stitches over their brief skirmish. They separated and headed back to the fire. The game commenced the wine skins getting lower and lower and the women’s inhibitions going lower and lower. Finally
Epinon got a chance to ask Ororo.

“Truth or dare Ororo?” her eyes were glinting mischeviously.

“Dare.”

“Seduce Xena.”

Xena took a deep breath preparing herself for Ororo.

Ororo raised an eyebrow as soon as she was within inches of Xena. She straddled the warrior and then gently reached out and ran her hands over the muscular warriors body. Xena’s full attention snapped to Ororo as her muscles rippled and their eyes met, Ororo’s hands stopping right underneath Xena’s breasts. Ororo had a playful look on her face as she reached down gently and kissed Xena. It was not like their previous kisses but was very very sensual as her tongue snaked into Xena’s mouth her thumbs deftly rolled over Xena’s nipples causing them to harden almost painfully. When Ororo finally broke their kiss she ground her hips into Xena, Xena groaned her hands flexing at her side as she felt the sensation. Ororo having a moment of clarity stood and gently nipped Xena’s earlobe and whispered huskily. “ Gotcha.” Xena came to her senses and growled while Epinon and Ephinay rolled in laughter, and were somewhat turned on. Ororo ended the game with a smile and took the last draught out of her wineskin.

“oh look.” She slurred. “no more wine, no more game bedtime.”

All the wineskins were empty when they began to prepare for bed. There were only two bedrolls Ep and Ephinay slept in one and Xena and Ororo in the other. As they crawled into the furs together Ororo looked at Xena.

“You ok?”

Xena laughed and kissed the tip of her nose gently.

“perfectly fine little one. My heart is already taken in case you are wondering.”
Ororo laughed.

“I figured you were just playing with me.”

“I wasn’t you are a very sensual women and I was kind of turned on, but not enough to do anything about it.”
Ororo laughed and the two fell asleep, snuggled together.


Miles away Logan lay in his bedroll listening to the sound of the world outside his hut. As his eyes drifted close a man gently approached him.

######################################
Logan.

Logan turned and faced the man.

“Who are you?”

“My name is Talus, I am the dream weaver.”

“That’s nice bub why don’t you go weave someone elses dreams.”

“You are one of my own Logan. You are a descendant of the lost tribe. Only your power can unleash Ororo from her demons.”

“what are you talking about bub. Ororo don’t have any demons.”

The dreamweaver laughed a deep rich laugh that reminds one of creamy melted chocolate.

“ you obviously don’t know her as well as you think you do. Come let me show you a few of them.”

Logan’s dreams materialized like fabric and he found Ororo sounds asleep next to Xena who was holding her tightly. Her face was tear streaked and her eyes were pulled tightly closed He growled and the dream weaver stopped him.

“She comforts her only Logan.” He stepped forward and his palms went over the top of Ororo’s head and Logan felt himself being pulled int her dream. He watched as ororo and a young women ran through the forest they were being chased by a large man. When he caught Ororo he grabbed her by the hair and Ororo fought him hard. He hit her knocking her unconsiouss and grabbed the other young girl. He took them back to a small complex in which he tied Ororo and the younger women to a pole. When Ororo came to the man had taken the younger women, stripped her and with a knife against her throat was raping her. At his climax he slit the younger womens throat. Ororo awoke screaming and Logan wanted nothing more than to run to her and cradle her. He growled as he clenched his fists at his side.

“Whats your point dreamweaver?”

“This is one memory of many Logan. She has many demons that threaten to turn her to a dark side. She will need your strength.”

“What do I have to do?”

“Go on a pilgrimage, go to the mountains, by yourself and meet a man there he will teach youall you need to know. You must return a full amazon warrior. Then and only then can you help her.”
########################################

Logan awoke from his dream a thin sheen of sweat covering his body. He growled his anger welling inside him for what he’d seen Ororo go through. The man in his dream had said it was one of many. He wondered if these were the things that kept her awake crying at night. Yes, he’d noticed just never felt safe to do anything. He ran hard in the night his eyes glinting green with his feral side. He longed to hold her close to comfort her. How dare anyone touch her. He ran until he felt his chest constricted with the need for air. When he reached the top of the mountain he stopped and meditated.. He closed his mind to any thoughts only to have the images of Ororo’s sister being pounded into his mind. Growling he stood back up. Who was this dream weaver? He saw the tendrils of the sun come up and ran back to the hut. He fished made breakfast dressed and headed to the practice fields. He looked for Ororo, only to find she was gone for now. He groaned. He practiced with the Amazonians teaching them a few tricks training them the way Ro would want him to. He smiled as they improved. At the end of his first round Gabrielle approached him.

“Logan I could use some help.”

Logan nodded and grabbing a staff prepared himself and asked her to spar with him. Gabrielle attacked first and in a series of moves Logan knocked her on her back. Smiling he helped her up corrected her and they ran it again this time Logan found himself on the ground. He stood and they ran another series of moves Logan correcting and teaching her the upper hand. She smiled.

“thank you Logan.”

“You are welcome Princess. I have slight favor to ask.”

Gabrielle nodded.

“Anything.”

“I need to speak with Evony about an ancient myth. Is that possible?”

“Evony has been busy but maybe I can help come lets go to the archives.”

Logan followed her to the archives when they reached it Gabrielle turned and smiled.

“Tell me the story.”

“I’m not 100% sure it involves someone named the dream weaver. And I would like to know more about this prophecy I am apart of.”

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow her forehead crinkling with the legends she knew.

“Ahh the legend of the lost tribe hang on.”

She brought back ten or fifteen scrolls. Logan thanked her and invited her to join him. Together they sat and read the scrolls both gleaning new information. Logan narrowing down certain things. He found what he was looking for and turned ot Gabrielle who was perched in the window seat reading abou the lost tribe.

“Gabrielle I found it.”

“Found what?”

“Listen to this. The Warrior will be descended of an ancient and powerful race ad the melding of the two civilizations will bring peace. Not all that are lost can be found. What do you suppose that means?”
Gabrielle shrugged.

“I dunno my scroll says something similar though. It says not all that are lost can be found until the time is right.”

“Where was this lost tribe of amazons?”

“Says here, at the top of the highest mountain where Artemis’s temple exists.”

Logan groaned. Grabbing a piece of paper off the desk he scrolled an note to Ororo, handing it to Gabrielle he asked her to deliver it and before she could ask questions he quickly left. Solari was waiting outside. Logan grinned.

“Come if you can keep up Amazon.”

SOlari laughed she was beginning to get used to this impetuously defiant Man. She barely kept up with him as he moved very quickly untl he dropped near his hut waved and went inside. Solari shook her head and returned to the village. Logan stepped into the cabin relieved to see that Hercules wasn’t there. He left a quick nte for Hercules, packed a few supplies grabbed his bow and the staff he’d been working on. Attached the dagger to his belt and grabbing the map Hercules usually had and headed out.


The sun awoke Ororo and she rolled over to find everyone else still asleep. Her head was pounding and she groaned at the strength of the hangover. She headed over to the nearby river and drank deeply. She was joined by a groaning Xena.

“ I have one hell of a headache. Why did we decide to drink so much?”

Ororo laughed.

“I dunno but we are idiots. Gods my head hurts.”

Xena joined her kneeling by the stream and glanced at her.

“Can I ask you a question.”

Ororo shrugged.

“As long as you do it quietly.”

Xena laughed and ororo winced.

“ Who were you thinking of when you seduced me last night?”
Ororo paused water droplets dripping from her hands.

“What makes you think I was thinking of anyone?”

Xena studied her then after a moment spoke soflty.

“ The smoldering passion in your eyes. Tell me was that for me? Cause if it was Ororo..” her voice drifted off and Ororo turned her body fully to xena’s.

”I was thinking of Logan, Xena. I love you, but not that way. Would a ‘roll in the hay’ so to speak be fun with you…” Ororo sighed then smiled slyly. “Yes it would, but I know you want someone else and you should tell that person.”

Xena smiled.

“Ok philosopher. But if you ever need that kind of release I am her no string attatched.”

Ororo laughed and clapped a hand on the warriors shoulder.


“I know and ditto.”

They both smiled when they heard the other half of their party emerge from their bedrolls and join the other two at the rivers edge. Ephinay had a scowl across her face.

“Gods we drank to much.” Eponin beside her growled.
Ephinay groaned.

“Xe we better get Ororo back before the whole amazn nation comes down on us.”

Xena nodded and the four women went and quickly packed up camp, the rest of the meat was grabbed from its storage place and they mounted up. The four rode the horses hard to get back. When they reached the village it was around mid afternoon. Gabrielle heard the signals that the queen was back and closed her scroll and hurried out to meet them. Ororo was riding a beautiful black stallion with a silver mane and all of the party looked unhappy. Gabrielle scowled at Xena as soon as she dismounted.

“I sent you to retrieve the queen not join her Xena.”

Xena growled.

“It was almost 9 pm by the time I found them. It was to late to ride back my princess. I brought her back didn’t I?”

Gabrielle surprised by the tone Xena took with her raised an eyebrow. Xena realizing she’d bit her head off winced.

“Sorry I have a bit of a hangover. We all do.”

Gabrielle threw up her hands.

“Can’t send the four of you anywhere by yourselves. Sheesh. Look I have a lot of matters to deal with today may I suggest you eat drink and tend to your headache. Our queen will be indisposed as well I take it?”

Ororo emerged from the stall where Moonbeam was to be housed and stepped out her mask firmly in place.

“Not necessary Gabrielle I am fine, may I suggest that you take the day off?”

Gabrielle scowled but knowing her place bowed.

“As you wish my queen.”

Gabrielle turned heel and almost ran away until a soft hand enclosed her wrist. She turned to find Ororo’s sincere eyes meeting hers.

“Thank you for covering for me I needed a day away. Seriously relax today.Thank you.”

Gabrielle softened and smiled. Reaching into her cloak she handed Ororo the note from Logan.

“Logan asked me to give this to you. And you are welcome whatever you need.”

Ororo smiled and turned to Xena.

“Go rest. I need to go read reports.” Ephinay came up beside her. “You two go take time together to. I know you were holding back on my account.”

Both women smiled then winced as the horses whinnied. Ororo petted Moonbeam one more time gave him a sugar cube and headed towards the council chambers.


Chapter End Notes:
OK guys here is where I am getting stuck. I created thte story and the relationship she has with Xena to take it and allow them to have a bit of a comforting sexual relationship or I can leave it. There will eventually be a Rolo just not yet. Please read and review and give me some thoughts.



You must login () to review.