Author's Chapter Notes:
I do not own so please don't sue.
Bobby had just entered the rec room, arms full of snacks in preparation to view the basketball playoffs with the other x men when he stopped dead in his tracks. Mouth open and eyes growing large as saucers, he literally stood frozen.
"Oh my god!" he breathed.
Peter coming upon the iceman ready to watch the games said, "Yo what's the..." he was unable to finish as his eyes also traveled to the most comfortable sofa in the house.
Scot and Remy rounded the corner carrying a cooler for the marathon they had all been looking forward to and unceremoniously dropped it to the floor, when their unique eyes fell on the sight before them.
"Mon dieu!" said Gambit.
"Heavenly mother of...," whispered Scot.
The late comer to the mix Warren aka Angel upon approaching the dumbfounded group of x men tapped Scot on the shoulder questioning, "Is everything okay guys?"
When he received no response from either of them he let his eyes follow the path to where they all seemed transfixed. No words passed his lips just a loud and quick intake of breath.
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" said Bobby.
"If what you are seeing is heaven I am." said Peter feeling a little guilty.
"Men I am as red blooded as the next guy," said Scot, "but we should not be looking at..."
Bobby quickly interrupting Scot said, "No disrespect man but shut the f--k up and be quiet, I aint moving do you see what's right in front of us!?" he screeched.
"Shhh," said Scot surprising himself with his finger to his mouth even. Thinking to himself if he really was meaning what his words had said why would he want Bobby not to be so loud.
"Remy know he should not be lookin, but damn what man can move away from dat!" he sighed.
No more than ten feet in front of them all draped so alluringly upon the sofa was one goddess also known as Ororo Munroe or Storm, fast asleep. Not that sleeping on the sofa was so unusual, but the way she was had to be illegal. A blanket lay on the floor, fallen long ago exposing so much honey colored flesh that a short white satin robe did little to hide. Clark Kents x-ray vision wasn't needed to know that there was nothing between her and the exquisite fabric. To put it mildly the package was almost completely unwrapped, much to Bobby's glee. The most strategic areas were still covered, barely, but was in danger of exposure with a little movement. The robe sash was undone and two generous globes above it were sumptuously on display minus the view of their chocolate topped nipples to the salacious gaze of the x men. Below the sash the sparse fabric hinted at Storms womanly delights. Too bad they all knew her hair was natural due to her mutation. But that didn't stop Bobby from praying for a wind gust to confrim it.
"Dat be Remy's soeur, I can't let yall just...,"
As he spoke Strom stirred and moved her arm from over her head to her waist which made the fabric pull a touch higher upon her thighs and a crescent amount of chocolate to be seen on one breast.
No one moved or made a sound.
Bobby twitched.
"Seeing her one always knew there was a god but DAMN!"
Shocked and amazed all heads reluctantly turned to the one who had just spoken.
"What! Just because you guys call me Angel am I not a man!" Warren said confoundedly.
Hearing whimpering from the sofa immediately drew their attention once again.
Storm very much like a feline started a slow and very seductive wiggle of her long toned frame. Something in her sleep causing her to make tiny mewls. A hand that had been poised at the arm of the sofa moved forward pulling tendrils of snow white hair with it to unconscioulsy cover the afore chocolat crescent.
Bobby let out a chilly wind blast from his lips and almost cried.
Not done with her stirrings yet, Storm slowly arched her back, drew one leg up to bent at the back of the sofa, the arm that had rested at her waist now had its hand covering what should have been exposed at the apex of her thighs, as she stilled once again.
Bobby iced up.
"Oh shit yeah,"expelled Scot before clamping his mouth shut.
"Stoic, exalted leader hunh, yeah right." drawled Gambit.
"She is the most beautiful of women no." said Peter with heartfelt admiration.
All heads just nodded up and down.
Remy thought to himself, 'Why she got to be my soeur?'
In his head Scot started repeating, 'think of jean, think of Jean.'


The kitchen door opened to admit one tired and still grumpy feral who was immediately taken aback by the strong odor of mixed lust that assaulted his olfactory nerves.
"What the f--k!" he growled.
Logan followed the not pleasing aroma to the rec room. Without even trying at stealth he came up behind the group he liked to think of as 'dickheads', paused in the doorway. Their collective scents made him want to gag. One fond familiar scent made him peer over and around their shoulders and tore the growl from his throat.
As if in slow motion all heads turned to face the Wolverine and froze as his startling blue eyes flared almost dark gray.
"Somethin' I should know about here bubs?!" he rasped.
All he could hear was a jumble of ... no's, well I"ll just be leaving now, be seeing ya's and I'm outta here's, as they all quickly diispersed. Bobby having dropped the snacks and holding the front of his shorts from a little leak.
"Humph, whatever assholes." he said to no one in particular before sauntering into the room to the sofa. Looking down upon Storm he took in all he saw at his leisure from head to toe and back again. Once again she arched her back and he sat down and slid his arm under her waist before she stopped.
An impish smile touched her lips as he met them with his own. Their kiss was fierce and passionate, practiced from having done it many times before. Each igniting a flame like the first time.
Coming up for air they both stared into the others eyes as if finding something in the other that only they were privy to. Storm broke the silence first as she stroked the hair at his nape.
"Have a good ride last night?"
"Not particular." he said, his thumb drawing circles on her wrist.
"I came down here looking for you, but I fell asleep waiting."
"Well I"m here now darlin."
"So I see."
"Been havin yerself a bit of fun?"
"Why, Logan, whatever do you mean?' she said syrupy sweet.
"Don't play games wit me woman, ya know what I mean." even though he said it somewhat tersely it was punctuated by his lopsided smirk.
"Logan I am a grown woman and I do not play games."
"Huunh, the grown woman games are exactlythe kind ya play darlin, or have you forgotten seven months ago right here late night."
"No I have not forgotten and it was no game Logan, it was putting an ending to an exasperation situation."
"Umm humm, I call it the 'er humm' climax of a long run of torture from a certain weather witch."
"Call it what you will, but it got us to seven months of relationship that we both enjoy."
Logan took a moment to let his eyes travel her body again as his hands caressed her curves.
"I call it MINE and I aint into sharing darlin."
Roughly he devoured her mouth with his as they both lost themselves in the fever of searching hands and breathless tongue battle.
Both remembering where they were tempered their passion to holding onto the other with a firm embrace.
"Logan?"
"Yeah darlin."
"I don't want to be shared nor do I want to share." she whispered.
"Good, just make sure ya keep ya..."MY" goods off display before I have to gut some f--ks! Now come on let's go repeat seven months ago, where ya can display yerself proper." he said picking her up and carrying her to her attic room.
"I love you, you know."
"I love ya too darlin."


Chapter End Notes:
mon dieu = my god
soeur = sister

Please review



You must login () to review.