Author's Chapter Notes:

Sabretooth followed the Goddess. She was so beautiful and delicate, that he knew that he would do anything to get his hands on her. He would make her submit to him at all costs. She was coming up the street now, almost there...

XM

Storm continued on her walk. It was such a nice evening, she just had to go out and be a part of it.

"Hello, beautiful."

Storm stopped dead in her tracks. No, she thought. Please, no. But, when she tried to see who it was behind her, she was grabbed from behind and then slammed against a stone wall; the grip was all too familiar.

Storm tried to summon a lightning bolt, but he dug his nails into her neck. "I wouldn't do that," he growled.

Storm tried to relax as much as she could. It was hard, but her hand was on her phone and she could easily call Logan. Pressing Logan's number on her speed dial, she called him up.

XM

Logan felt his phone vibrating. He saw that it was Storm. "Hey, darlin'-" he started, before being cut off by a cry on the other line.

"Who did you call?" a familiar, deep voice demanded.

"N-no one," a terrified voice replied. That was Storm.

"You're lying," the voice growled.

There were small timid sounds coming from her now. Logan could only imagine what Sabretooth was doing to her. There was a cry from her as the phone was snatched.

"Creed!" Logan yelled.

"Wolverine," Sabretooth said as if they were old friends. "I should've known the little witch would've called you. Tell me, how have you been since our last fight?"

"Leave her alone, Creed."

"I'm sorry, Jimmy, but I can't; she's just too beautiful." Storm made a small gasp, that made it seem like she was cringing.

"Victor, if you even lay your claws on her, you're a dead man."

Sabretooth laughed. "Like that's going to happen. Let's just see if you can figure out where she is." Then Sabretooth hung up.

XM

Sabretooth forced Storm into an alley, then made her look into his amber eyes. "Please..." she pleaded, "please, don't do this."

Her please fell on deaf ears as he growled hungrily at her. Then he extended his claws and began.





You must login () to review.