Storm walked up to Hawk's room. She was lying on her bed, texting. "Hawk," Storm said knocking. " Hawk looked up at her. "Danger Room, now."

Hawk sighed, finished up her message, and got up. "Didn't we already have one today?"

"Logan wants to have a group one because finals are coming up."

Hawk groaned.

XXXXXXX

After the session, Hawk found Storm in her office. "Hey," she said after knocking. Storm looked up from her paper work.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Think we could go to the beach tomorrow?"

"The beach?"

"Yeah," Hawk said wistfully. "Sandy dunes, ice-cold ocean water, sunbathing-"

"Hawk, I know what a beach is."

"I know you do."

"What's your point?"

"Well, graduation is coming up for the seniors, maybe we could go celebrate out on the beach."

Storm thought about it. "That could possibly work. It would definitely give the chance to relax a little."

"Sweet," Hawk said. Then remembered something. "Oh, by the way, we're all gonna die tomorrow."

"What?"

"I'm serious," Hawk said. "My friend just texted me saying that tomorrow the world would end."

"I highly doubt that, Hawk."

"I know, so do I. It would suck if I had to die before my Sweet Sixteen! Not to mention, I still have junior and senior year to look forward to. And it's gonna happen before the wedding."

Storm scowled at her.

"I'm joking!"

Storm shook her head. "I'll talk with Logan and the Professor about the beach tomorrow. That is," she added with a sly smile, "if the world doesn't blow up."

"Hey!"


Chapter End Notes:
Original A/N I posted on ff:
Okay, so I don't know if any of you guys have heard, but supposedly the world is going to end tomorrow. Some lunatic predicted this. Probably won't happen, but I'm just going to post this in case (LOL :p). Anyway, I'm really going to the beach tomorrow and wont be back until Sunday, so the kids and the others ARE going to the beach to celebrate graduation (as my cousin is graduating and we're going to the beach to celebrate it. So if the world does end, I'll be dying at the beach and before my Sweet Sixteen- which will really SUCK!) So the rest will be posted on either Sunday or Monday.



You must login () to review.