Summary: Every ROLO fan out here knows that there has to be something going on between Ororo and Logan in X-men Evolution. Also everyone knows that not one person wants to be in the same car as Kitty when she is driving. In this story Ororo and Logan flirt and they have almost kissed a couple of times too. What happens when one day Kitty had to go to the mall to get Jean's birthday present. Ororo is the only one who can, or is willing to take her. On the way back from the mall, Kitty and Ororo get into a car accident. Kitty is fine but Ororo is not so lucky. She is sent to the hospital and falls into a coma. While Ororo is on the verge of dying, Logan finally realizes how much Ororo and love really mean to him. He notices that he should have told her about his feeling for her a long time ago.

The story takes place in the Spring. It is also a few days after the events of Apocalypse. Oh, and Logan is Out of Character in this story.

Thought = **BLAHBLAHBLAH**


I am sorry this chapter took so long it is just that my computer was broken for the longest time, plus I was really sick and in the hospital for a while and once it was working again and I got better I had to check all of my email and get situated before I wrote the next chapter. Anyway here’s the next chapter.

Sorry in advance if it’s cheesy which it probably is .

*********************************

Accidents Happen chapter 3

*********************************

After Kitty told Charles about the car accident, he told Logan and Hank, and the three rushed over to the hospital. Once there they found Kitty waiting in the waiting room, and she was a nervous wreck. “Kitty.” Charles said.

“Oh Professor. You’re here.” Kitty said. She ran over to te Professor and gave him a hug.

“Kitty calm down.” Charles said. He sat Kitty down and she started to cry. “Did anyone tell you how Ororo is doing?”

“No. But she looked pretty bad. She had a huge cut on her head and.” Kitty said she was cut off when Logan stopped her.

“Calm down half pint.” Logan said. He sat down next to Kitty. “I know you’re worried. Me too. She may not be fine now, but she will in the long run.”

Minutes later a doctor came out with a chart in her hand. She walked over to where she saw Kitty. “Excuse me are you here with Ororo Monroe?”

Charles spoke up. “Yes we are. How is she.”

“First of all my name is Dr. Andy Cambell. Miss Monroe has suffered many injuries. Starting from the smallest she had a broke arm, along with a few broken ribs. She received a heavy blow to the head and that gave her a major concussion and that caused her to go into a coma.”

“A coma?” was heard from Hank Logan and Kitty.

“When can we see her?” Charles asked.

“Unfortunately you are not able to right now, but you are in about an hour. At this moment she is still in a very fragile state.”

“Okay. Dr. Cambell can I speak with you for a moment.” Charles asked.

“Sure.”

Charles lead her to the other side of the waiting room. “I am sure you know by now she is a mutant. We all are.”

“Of course. I knew from the moment she was brought in.” Dr Cambell said as she sat down so she was eyes level with Charles. “And I have so problem with that.”

“I know. I was wondering if it was possible that we can take her.”

“What do you mean ‘Take her.’”

“Mutants have different requirements than humans do, and I am sure your hospital doesn’t have the items to care for her. Also I have more advanced medicine that will help her recover faster than if she stayed here.”

“I know what you are saying and I want to help her but I don’t think that, that is possible.”

“We have to do this. I f we don’t she could die.”

“What are you talking about?”

“There are some medicines that can save a humans life, but unfortunately some of those same medicines can kill her because she is a mutant.”

“I will set up and appointment and that will allow you to talk to the manager Robert Jackson about takings Ororo.”

“Thank you.”

*********************************

“Good afternoon Dr. Jackson.’ Dr. Cambell greeted as she and Charles entered the office.

“Dr. Cambell.”

“Bob, this is Charles Xavier. The man I was talking to you about.”

“Yes. God Afternoon. Charles. May I call you Charles?”

“Yes. The reason I am talking to you is that my friend Ororo Monroe was just rushed into your hospital and she has been in a coma ever since.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I have to take her home.”

“That’s not possible.”

“Please listen to him you may reconsider.”

“I don’t think you’ll change my mind. If you take you out of the hospital and home then she’ll die.”

“You don’t understand. We are mutants.” Charles argued. When he said that Dr. Jackson froze and looked at Charles. “Mutants require different medicines and I, having to be a scientist and my colleague, you may have heard of him Henry McCoy, we have come up with medicine that will help her. Also I have to get her home as soon as possible because if she stays here then she can die.”

“How is that.”

“Some of your medicines may kill her.”

“How can my medicine kill her. They could save anybody else’s life.”

“There are medicine that will save most people because they don’t carry that mutant gene. Ororo does.”

Dr. Jackson sat in his chair silent for a moment. “Dr. Cambell call the garage and set up transportation.”

“That won’t be necessary. I have my own means of transportation.”

*********************************

Within an hour everything was set up. Hank and Charles set up the med lab for Ororo. They got Kurt to get Ororo to the mansion with out keeping her off of life support for more than thirty seconds.

*********************************

Hank was looking over some papers in the med lab when Logan came in. “Hello Logan.”

“How is she.” Logan asked Hank as he walked over next to the bed with Ororo on it.

Hank got up from his desk and walked to Logan. “She still hasn’t made any progress.”

“How long do you think she’ll be in it.”

“I’m not sure but I think that she’ll be in it for quite a while.”

It was quiet for a couple of minutes and Logan sat down in a chair close by to the bed. Hank detected something between Logan and Ororo, even though she was in a coma. “Okay well I’ll be going. I have to talk to Charles. I’ll be back in a bit.”

“Okay.” Logan said. He continued to look at Ororo with a sorry look in his eye.

Hank left. Logan hesitantly got up and pulled the chair next to Ororo’s bed. He then grabbed her hand. It felt like it had no life. He listened to the heart monitor beep with Ororo’s heart. “How did this happen to you? You deserve everything. Everything but this. I just wish that I could take your place.” Logan whispered.

That’s when Logan heard footsteps coming from down the hall outside of the med lab. He let go and looked up. Kitty walked through the door and over to Logan. “H-H-Hey Logan.”

“You okay kid?”

“Yeah. I’m still a little like shaky from the accident, and I just came to see how she’s doing.”

“Yeah, Hank said she’s probably gonna in it for a while.” Logan stood up.

“Like I just feel so bad. It’s all my fault she’s like this. I mean if I didn’t wanna go to the mall we wouldn’t have got into the accident.”

“Listen to me it’s not your fault. You didn’t know this was gonna happen. There’s no way you could’ve prevented this.” Logan said when he stood up. “It just happened.”

“But it shouldn’t have.” Kitty said.

*********************************

Logan was sitting on the green house bench. He had a six pack os beer next to him and half of the bottles were empty and one was half-full. Logan always felt his best when around Ororo. He always felt that he had a special relationship with Ororo. One that was very rare, but now that Ororo was in a coma the best feeling he got was when he was in her green house. He felt bad. That’s when he got an idea.

*********************************

“Hey Red are you good with plants?” Logan asked Jean hen he saw her walk by the kitchen.

“What are you talking about.”

“I was jut in the green house and I thought that we should keep up the plants until Ororo comes out of a coma.”

“I can keep it up . That’s a good idea.”

“It’s the least we could do for her.”

“You know Logan I’ve never seen you like this.”

“Like what.”

“You actually care.”

“What do you mean.” Logan asked.

“You care for Ororo don’t you.”

“No I don’t. And drop it.”

Logan walked out of the kitchen and left Jean. Logan went to his room and started to think about what Jean said. Did he really care Ororo? He thought about most of the time. And he felt the best when he was around. “I love her.”

He sat on his bed and just sat there just thinking about his discovery. He knew it didn’t matter because she couldn’t feel the same way about him. She was sweet and kind and he knew there was no way that she could fall for Logan. He never stayed around and he never gets close to anyone. Logan then started to think about times when he was with Ororo. He had helped her in the garden once and he had also helped her cook dinner several times.

He just started thinking about the last time they were cooking they had a lot of fun. It was the night before. They were making some Louisiana Gumbo and Ororo had Logan chop some of the vegetables. She handed him a knife and Logan turned it down. “You’re forgetting my gift Ro.”

Logan popped out his claws and started to chop the vegetables and Ororo laughed. “Oh Yes you don’t need a knife because you have three in each of your hands.”

“Got that right.”

They spend most of there time just laughing and having fun while cooking. Towards the end of making dinner Ororo had turned around and that’s when she and Logan met and their faces were inches apart. They looked into each others eyes and it was silent between the two. Their faces inched closer and closer until their lips were barley touching. Believe it or not it was Ororo who closed the gap, she kissed Logan on the lips and it was cut short when they heard footsteps and laughter right outside of the kitchen door. They parted and then they heard that the laughter got quieter because the person was walking away from the kitchen. Ororo backed up. “I’m so sorry Logan I didn’t mean to.” She was cut off when Logan interrupted her. He laughed.


“It’s okay. No problem.” Logan said.

“Really?” Ororo asked.

“Yeah. It’s okay.” Logan repeated.

“Alright.” Ororo said. She gave Logan a hug and went back to preparing the plates and other dishes in the dining room.

Logan jumped from his spot on the bed. He thought about that kiss and the one that almost happened that morning. He thought that maybe, there was a chance that she might feel the same way about him. “Maybe, it’s possible.” Logan said to him self.

Days past and Ororo showed no progress in coming back. A few days after the accident it was Jean’s birthday. Everyone was giving Jean her presents when Kitty walked up to her. “Hey Kitty. You got another one for me?”

“Like this one is from Ororo.” Kitty sadly said. “The day of the accident we were shopping for your birthday presents.

“Oh.” Jean said. She hesitantly took the box that Kitty was holding. She held it just looking at it for a moment before she opened it. When she opened it she gasped. Just looking at the necklace, she thought of Ororo and started to cry. Scott came up and gave her a hug. After parting from Scott Jean turned to Kitty and gave her a hug.

That night at around 2:00 in the morning Logan woke up for the third time. He couldn’t sleep. He got up and walked down stairs to the lab. He saw Ororo laying on the table. He took the chair that was closest to the bed and pulled it close so he can sit on it. Once he was sitting down he grabbed Ororo’s hand. It was kind of cold but he held on anyway. “Ya know I never thought I’d see you like this. You’re one of the strongest people I know. You survived against lots of things. With Hungan and apocalypse you never gave up. I guess that’s why I fell in love with you. I love you, and if you can hear me please do something that’ll tell me that you’re gonna be okay. I Love you too much to see something happen to you.”

“Logan.” Came a very quiet whisper that he just barley heard. He looked up and saw Ororo’s eyes open. She even gathered up some of her strength and gave a light squeeze to his hand.
“Where am I?”

“You’re in the lab.” Logan said. He jumped from his seat. “How ya feeling?” He whispered.

“What happened?”

“Wait just a minute.” Logan said. He ran over to the inter com that was on the wall near the bed. “Hank.......Hank”

“Yeah Logan what is it.”

“I’m down stairs in the lab and Ororo’s awake.”

“AWAKE?”

“Yeah I was down here and she woke up.”

“Okay. I’ll grab Charles and I ‘ll be down there within Five minutes.”

“Okay just hurry.”


Logan ran back over to the bed. “Logan what happened? Why am I in here? And why does my head hurt so much?

“Okay I want you to listen to me and don’t freak out. A few days ago you were in a car accident and you just got out of a coma.”

“Is Kitty okay?”

“Yeah She’s fine.” Logan answered. He was amazed that she was able to remember what had happened. “Hank is coming down and so is Charles.”

They waited for a couple of minutes and then Charles and Hank finally came through the door to the lab. “What did I miss?” Hank asked as he put on his lab coat.

“She woke up and wanted to know what happened and when I told her she was in a car accident she wanted to know if Kitty was fine and I told her she was.” Logan answered.

Hank checked her pulse and blood pressure. “Ororo do you think that you are able to sit up.”

“I think so.” She answered quietly.

Hank slowly rose the bed and Ororo sat up with no problem. Hank how long was I in a coma?”

“For about 11 hours.”

“Ororo?” Charles spoke up this time.

Ororo slowly turned her head to face Charles. “Yeah”

“What do you remember?”

“I remember that Kitty and I were in the car driving home and I pushed Kitty out of the car because I saw a car coming.”

“Well as Logan told you Kitty is fine.”

Ororo nodded at what Charles said. She was glad Kitty wasn’t on a bed right next to her. Hank stayed with for the rest of the night. Charles stayed for about an hour longer before he went to his room to get some sleep. Logan stayed for a few more minutes before he to his room to get some sleep. He knew he was able to sleep now that he knew Ororo was awake and okay.

Days past and Ororo was getting a lot better. Everybody in the mansion came to visit her. By the end of the day she had lots of flowers and balloons. One day Logan was in the room and they were talking. “Logan?”

“Yeah Ro.” Logan answered.

“I love you too.” Ororo said.

*********************************

How did you like it. I didn’t really. Please review.





You must login () to review.