Summary: Every ROLO fan out here knows that there has to be something going on between Ororo and Logan in X-men Evolution. Also everyone knows that not one person wants to be in the same car as Kitty when she is driving. In this story Ororo and Logan flirt and they have almost kissed a couple of times too. What happens when one day Kitty had to go to the mall to get Jean's birthday present. Ororo is the only one who can, or is willing to take her. On the way back from the mall, Kitty and Ororo get into a car accident. Kitty is fine but Ororo is not so lucky. She is sent to the hospital and falls into a coma. While Ororo is on the verge of dying, Logan finally realizes how much Ororo and love really mean to him. He notices that he should have told her about his feeling for her a long time ago.

The story takes place in the Spring. It is also a few days after the events of Apocalypse. Oh, and Logan is Out of Character in this story.

Thought = **BLAHBLAHBLAH**


**********************************

Accidents Happen: Chapter 2 : The accident

**********************************

“Like Hi Scott.” Kitty said as she greeted Scott when he entered the kitchen.

“Hi Kitty.” Scott greeted her back.

“Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure what?”

“I have to go to the mall and get Jean’s birthday present. Can you8 come so I can drive?”

“Actually I can’t.” Scott stammered as he backed away from Kitty and towards the door. “Me and Jean are going out for lunch and I promised her we’d go today. Go asked someone else I’m sure they'll take you.” He quickly turned around and ran out of the kitchen he ran up to Jean’s room they quickly left the mansion in fear of Kitty.

“Dang,” Kitty mumbled. “Maybe Mr. Logan will take me.”

She phased through the walls until she got to the Danger Room.

**********************************

She got to the Danger Room just in time to see Logan going in. “Hey Mr. Logan wait up.”

“What do you want Half-Pint?” Logan asked annoyed when he turned around to see Kitty running towards him.

“I was wondering if you could come with me to the mall.”

“Why you asking me?” Logan said.

“Well I just asked Scott and He said he’s taking Jean out for lunch.”

“What do you need to go for anyway?”

“I gotta go because I have ta get Jean a birthday present.”

“Well I can’t go cause I gotta train. Go ask Ro ta take ya.” Logan said. He didn’t even give Kitty a chance to reply. He walked into the Danger Room and the doors shut behind him.

Kitty shrugged her shoulders and walked around and tried to find Ororo.

**********************************

Kitty finally found Ororo. She was in her Green House. Kitty had phased through all of the plants until she reached Ororo at the back of the house. She had her had over a small plant and she was controlling a rain cloud to water her plants. “Like, Hi Miss Monroe.”

The cloud quickly went away and Ororo quickly turned around and saw Kitty. “Child do me one favor. Don't sneak up on me like that.”

“Like Sorry.” Kitty said as she let out a small laugh.

“That’s fine.” Ororo mentioned as she stood up. She grabbed the hand towel out of her back pocket and wiped her when. “Now what is it that you wanted?”

“I was wondering if you would take me to the mall.”

“I have plans later. Did you ask anyone else?”

“Yeah. Scott said he had plans on taking Jean out to lunch and when I asked Mr. Logan he said he had to train. And I am not going to even bother asking Mr. McKoy cause he’s in the lab like always.”

“Oh. Maybe I can take you. What did you want to go for?”

“I have to get Jean’s birthday present.”

“Ok. In that case. Give me 30 minutes to take a shower and get dressed. Meet me in my car in the garage.”

“Thanks.”

They started to walk out of the green house and Kitty spoke up again. “Can I drive?”

“Um Sure.” Ororo had no idea what she had gotten her self into. She was the only adult in the mansion that hadn’t experienced Kitty’s driving, and she wanted it to stay like that. Kitty ran o to go and get ready while Ororo commanded the winds to take her up to her attic bedroom.

**********************************

Thirty minutes later Ororo and Kitty pulled out of the mansion gates. Ororo’s surprise Kitty wasn’t surprised. “Miss Monroe, I knew how people felt about my driving. I was a care free driver. But now after Apocalypse I know I have to be more careful.”

**********************************

They finally got to the mall about fifteen minutes later. “Ok. Meet me in the food court in an hour so we can have lunch.” Ororo said.

“Ok.” Kitty said. They walked in different directions.

One hour pasted and they both met each other in the food court just like Ororo said. Kitty didn’t have trouble finding Ororo. Because of her white hair, Ororo stuck out the most. “Hey Miss Monroe.”

“Hey Kitty. What did you get her?”

“I got her this.” Kitty pulled a shirt out of her bag and opened it up. It said (Help me out here. Give me something that fits Jean's personality.)

“I like that. I got her this.” Ororo had a small bag. And out she pulled a box. And out of the box she pulled a necklace. It was silver and had a charm that was a cursive Jean on it.

“That's really nice.” Kitty said when she looked at it.

“Thanks.” Ororo said when she put the necklace back in the box. “So what are you in the mood for. My treat.”

“How about Pizza.”

“Pizza it is.” Ororo said. They made their way to the Italian section of the food court. They ordered a small pizza and had fun in the mall.

**********************************

They finished eating and Ororo started to drive home. On the way home they heard sirens. “Wonder what that’s all about.” Kitty said.

She put the bags in the back seat of the car. “People are crazy these days.

When they went past the light Ororo got a feeling. She pushed Kitty. “Kitty phase now.” She yelled.

Kitty phased thru the car door and in to the ground. When she got above ground she looked around and saw that there was a lot of commotion. She looked and saw that Ororo’s and someone else’s car had got into an accident.

“Oh my God.“ Kitty whispered. She ran over to Ororo’s car. She saw the police were running over as well.

When Kitty got the car she saw Ororo was leaned forward with her head leaning on the dashboard. Her seatbelt was ripped off. Ororo’s platinum white hair was beginning to get stained by the blood that was seeping thru her head wound.

“Excuse me.” She heard a voice from be hind her. She looked and saw about half a dozen cops were trying to pry the door opened to the car. Kitty backed up and watched as everything took place. She started to cry

“Is she with you?” A cop that wasn't working on the car asked.

Kitty nodded. They finally got the car open and polled Ororo out. The same cop that asked Kitty the question walked back over to her. “This yours.” He held out a bag.

“Yes thank you.” She took the bag.

An ambulance came about ten minutes later. Ororo was quickly but carefully lifted onto a gurney and in to the ambulance. Kitty followed, and they were taken to the hospital.

**********************************

Sorry it took so long. Hope you like this chapter. I have a lot of stuff going on right now, so I don’t know when I will be able to get the next chapter up. Please Review





You must login () to review.