“You mean you love everything about your Rory.” Ororo corrected, shyly bowing her head.

“Yeah, uh…right that’s what I meant, but tha same can apply ta ya, yer tha same looker.” Logan said with a wink.

“Thank you,” She said with a blushing smile. “So, you come out here a lot?” Ororo asked as she leaned against the large Boulder Logan had been perched upon when she found him.

“Lately, yeah…I feel closer to Rory out here, this is her element.”

“Then I shall leave you too it.” She said making a move to leave only to have Logan place his hand against her swell, holding her in place.

“Don’t leave, I feel even more closer too her when yer around me. I don’t miss her as much.” Ororo gave him a smile and held his hand in hers.

“This is beautiful even here, it is exactly as it is in my world.”

“Yeah this place is pretty special. We’ve had all our best moments out there in that meadow.”

“Oh?” Ororo questioned through a grunt as she shifted to try and get a more comfortable spot, when Logan tugged out into the meadow and helped her to sit down in between his legs, resting her back against his hard chest.

“This is where we made love for the first time, where I told y…Rory how much I loved her, where I asked her ta marry me, and right over there,” He point out to a huge willow tree. “That’s where we were married.”

“It must have been beautiful.” Ororo said as she stared out at the willow tree.

“It was, you were.” He said as he stared down into her face. She lifted her head from his chest and turned a bit to face him.

“Logan, I…”

“I know yer not ‘my’ Rory,” He said cutting her off. “But yer still her, yer Ororo Munroe. The blue eyed, white haired Goddess, who can control the weather, and melt my heart wit a simple smile.” At this Ororo did smile. “Ya see what I mean.” He said more softly as he leaned down, moving his lips closer to hers. Ororo didn’t move even though her brain scream, ‘No! This is so wrong!’ but she allowed him to capture her lips with his. The kiss was soft and sweet, not how she would have imagined kissing Logan would be like. When he gently prodded for her to open her mouth to him, she complied and the kiss deepened, as they moaned into each other’s mouth. Logan lifted her a bit from the ground and turned her to him, to gain more access to her body and mouth, as he hands roamed freely and shamelessly over her supple breast. When he broke the kiss to move his mouth to her neck and Shoulder, Ororo regained some of her sanity.

“Logan,” She panted as she threw her head back, exposing her neck to him, and he nippled and sucked at the sensitive flesh. “We cannot do this, we should not…this is…Oh Goddess!” She gasped as he moved his hot mouth to one of her breast, which sat freely from where he had pushed the strap of her sundress down. Ororo’s breaths came in pants as her eyes rolled up into their sockets she was lost in the pleasure of what Logan was doing with his mouth. Of their own accord one of her hands found its way into Logan’s thick wild mass of hair, pulling it, pushing him closer to her, as the other hand gripped at his shoulder, not wanting to let him go too far from her. Logan’s hands weren’t idle, he held one around Ororo’s back, supporting her as his other hand moved down her thigh and to the hem of her sundress.

Before she could protest, Logan recaptured her mouth in a needy kiss, silencing her as his hand disappeared under her dress. When Ororo felt his fingers pulling at the band of her panties, she tried to stop him by pushing at his shoulder, but not enough to actually stop him, and he knew that she didn’t really want to, that she wanted this, needed it as much as he did, and so he continued probing his fingers inside of her panties, and when he felt the wetness within them he smiled into her mouth.

“Uhhhggh!” Ororo groaned breaking the kiss as she stared wide-eyed at Logan, who stared back with a lusty smile on his lips. “Mmmm,” She moaned as she bit at her bottom lip and closed her eyes to the sensation.

“No, look at me,” Logan commanded as he thrust a second finger into her tight walls. She did as she was told slowly opening her eyes as a single tear rolled out and down her cheek.

“Logan, please…” She moaned drowning in the ecstasy that was wracking her body. Taking her words as an invitation, Logan quickened the thrusts, loving the expressions that played across her face. “No, please…stop.” She gasped as an orgasm gently blew through her. At her request, Logan instantly stilled his hand, as he watched her now with confused eyes. She tried to steady her breathing and heartbeat, as she tried to speak. “We should not do this.” Her heart nearly broke when she looked at him as saw his look of disappointment and she felt a great loss when he removed his finger from within her. “I am sorry,” She said silently against his face, which he had laid against the nook of her neck, trying to steady his own breathing. “This is wrong, Logan…I am not your wife. You and I, we are not this close in my world, it is just all a bit disconcerting. I am sorry.”

“No,” He said as he lifted his head and stared deeply into her eyes. “I’m tha one who should be sorry, fer takin advantage of ya. I just wanted ya so bad…You not Rory, I’m not confused about who ya are darlin, but I understand if it’s a bit odd fer ya ta be wit me, being that we’re just friends where ya come from. If yer not attracted ta me…”

“That is not the case, I think you and my Logan are very attractive, and I find myself drawn to you, but I am not one to show interest in a man who is interested in someone else.”

“Oh please don’t start wit the Jeannie thing, I’ll have nightmares.” She giggled at the look that crossed his face.

“My point is that in my world you are not interested in me, and if we did something here it would make it hard for me when I returned home to face ‘my’ Logan.”

“Then stay here.”

~~~~

“What are you doing?” Ororo question as she entered the bedroom she had shared with Logan for the past several months.

“I’m getting a few thing, moving across tha hall.” He said as he stuff more things into his duffle bag.

“What, why? Is it because of what happened earlier?” Ororo asked feeling a sudden panic that she couldn’t explain.

“Yeah…sort of.”

“I am sorry Logan. A part of me wants to stay here, but this is not where I belong and we really do not know what my being here is doing to this world or my world. I did not think you would leave me because of my decision, I thought you understood it.”

“I do darlin, that aint why I’m leavin, and I’ll just be across tha hall if’n ya need me, but I can’t stay here in this bed wit ya. Ya don’t want me and I’m tryin ta respect that and be a good boy, but it will be damned hard if I lay next ta ya, and feel yer heat burnin me. It’s too tempting.”





You must login () to review.