Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes it has been a very long time, sorry. I hope that I have kept the story consistent...lol. And I hope it's not too crappy, is it is my apologies.
He had known that the moment she stepped outside that she would take the to air just as he had known that she would go to her favorite place on the property, which also happened to be his favorite place as well; the lake. The lake was so far into the dense brush of the forest that surrounded the property; Logan knew that no one else knew about it, well that was until he found Ororo swimming in it one night. After that the lake that he had laid claim to as his, became his and Ororo’s, and thus christened, ‘RoLo Lake’. So he tucked his hands into the front pockets of his jeans and headed to their lake as Ororo did her aerial acrobatics, he knew she’d follow eventually. An hour later Ororo finally joined him at the lake with a splash, doing what Logan could only describe as a beautifully, graceful swan dive into the lake. She frolicked in the water for a few moments and then swam to the where Logan sat near the water’s edge.

“Feel better?” He asked as he lay back with his head resting against a small boulder he had strategically placed there, with his Stetson pulled down to cover his eyes and his hands interlocked across his chest.

“Yes!” Ororo replied in a winded but elated voice and she collapsed beside him onto the lush grass and stared up at the thick foliage that surrounded them, hiding their haven from anyone who might happen by. “I feel like it’s been years since I’ve breathed in air or felt water upon my skin. I feel so invigorated.” Logan grunted in reply. He hadn’t wanted to show her how worried his was for her, that was an emotion he learned long ago never to show because he saw it as a weakness that someone could use against him. So he pretended not to be watching her every move even though he was. The Stetson made his voyeurism possible. “Logan?” Again he replied with a grunt. “If I di…”

“You won’t,” He cut her off not wanting to think about it let alone talk about it.

“You cannot know that, I already did, technically, at least according to Hank…”

“Blue boy’s an idiot.”

“Hank is a brilliant scientist, Logan. He’s probably one of the smartest people on the planet.”

“He’s an idiot for telling you had died, was dead, you weren’t…not really.”

“When she is here inside of me, I feel like I am dead, and in hell.” Ororo stated as she lifted her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Logan pushed his hat up from his eyes and lifted his head towards her as she continued. “I always thought that when I died I would go to heaven.”

“You aint gonna die ‘Ro.”

“But when she is here,” She lifted her hand to her forehead as she turned and gave him her full attention. “If feels like death and I cannot stand it, being locked in the darkness, unable to move. Screaming and nothing coming out, being fully awake, aware but somehow restrained. I…I am claustrophobic so being locked in my own mind, it is hell for me Logan.”

“Sorry darlin, Ayaba said that when it’s over she’d leave your body for good.”

“How can you be so sure that she…will?”

“Oh she will one way or another,” Logan said and Ororo could hear the underlying threat.

“Then you will take care of things, you will take care of me…if Ayaba will not leave my body?” She asked as she reached out and placed her hand over his. Her words garnered his full attention and he sat up fully.

“What the hell are ya talking about ‘Ro?”

“Logan if Ayaba decides not to leave my body I want you to kill me. You have to make Ayaba release me, as you said, ‘one way or another’.”

“’Ro I don’t think I…”

“Please Logan, I could not bear it…I cannot bear it,” She spoke through a sob that she could no longer contain as tears spilled from her eyes.

“Alright darlin.” He mumbled out in a deflated tone.

“Promise me, swear it.”

“I promise I’ll take care of you if I have to, just don’t cry,” He said as he reached up and wiped at her tears. Ororo sniffled back her tears and smiled kindly at him, and then suddenly threw her arms around his neck, clinging to him.

“Thank you Logan,” Ororo said and then kissed his cheek. “Thank you, thank you,” She chanted in between kisses she placed about his face. She pulled back a bit and placed a soft kiss upon his lips and then stared at him to gage his reaction. It was apparent that Logan was more than a little stunned but it didn’t deter her, and she leaned in again and kissed his lips again, this time running her tongue along his lips. Logan’s body quickly reacted as a growled emanated from his chest and his hands clutched her forearms. Accepting his obvious invitation, Ororo moved in closer and straddled Logan’s lap as she deepened their kiss, grasping his face in both of her hands. The heat of her body felt as if it were scorching him, but not in anyway that would make him complain, but it was enough of a burn to make him come to his senses, and the pulled back from her tasty lips.

“What are ya doin ‘Ro?” Logan asked and used the hands he still had on her arms as leverage to hold her at bay. “We can’t do this.”

“Why not, do you not want to?” Ororo asked in confusion. She was sure she had read Logan’s body language correctly and was sure that he was attracted to her and aroused by her.

“Wantin to aint the problem here darlin. We just can’t.”

“Why not, I want to and if you want to then we can.” She huffed out still winded from their kissing. She leaned in once more but instead of kissing him, she rested her forehead against Logan’s and let her trembling lips linger close to his. Her shifted weight caused her hot core to grind up against his crotch and his eyes rolled into the back of his head from the sensation. “Please Logan I do not wish to die never having experienced love making. Jean has told me it is quite pleasurable, and I really want to experience it before I die.”

“I already told ya, you aint gonna die ‘Ro, and I don’t think I’m the man you’d want poppin yer cherry.” His word made her move back a bit and look at him with a frown on her face. “I’m not worthy to be your first. That should be given ta someone ya trust, someone ya love”

“Logan you are the only man that I know who I would trust with ‘this’. I am not under any illusions, I know that I am not the woman you want to make love to, that you do not love me…”

“I love ya.”

“Yes the same as I love you, as a friend only, but couldn’t we just pretend for a while. Please Logan, please make love to me. Help me forget this madness before she comes back to lock me away in the darkness again. Please Logan.” She sounded so pitiful and on the verge of tears that Logan felt an overwhelming need to soothe her. So he pulled her closer to him.

“I can’t promise you that I’ll be gentle, it’s been awhile.”

“You would never purposely hurt me, I know this Logan. It only hurts in the very beginning and only for a moment right?” She asked and tried to conceal the fear that crept into her voice. He only nodded in replied. “Then just take it slow, and I’ll be fine.” She said and then captured his lips in a sensual kiss as her shaky hands and trembling fingers worked at the buttons of his red flannel shirt. The only part of his body that he willing allowed to move was his lips, as he welcomed her kiss. His lower extremities had a mind of their own as his pelvis bucked up and ground into her core, of their own accord. With the shirt finally opened Ororo was able to run her fingers through Logan’s thick chest hair, but the growl he let out made her stop everything she was doing and stare at him questioningly. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No, it felt nice…when you were touching me.” Logan replied almost coyly and Ororo smiled at his coyness as she once again raked her fingers through his chest hairs, this time looking into his face to see his reaction. Logan locked his gaze to hers and didn’t break eye contact but his breathing, which was actually more like panting let her know just how much he liked what she was doing. When she traced her hands up over his broad shoulders and down his biceps, Logan moved quickly and divested himself fully of the shirt. He then tugged at the neckline of the simple white hospital gown she had worn while in the medlab. He pulled the gown off her shoulders and all the way down to bunch at her waist. He swallowed down the water that filled his mouth at the sight of the smooth, flawless caramel colored skin that spread across her ample breasts and accentuated by the dark chocolate colored nipples. He licked his lips in appreciation and anticipation before he leaned in, while he gripped her arms and pulled her closer to him. He sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, worrying it with his teeth and then suckling it hungrily.

“Uhnnn…” Ororo half moaned and half gasped out as a sensation like none she had ever experienced before struck her with such intensity that she was left trying to catch her breath. “Ooooh,” She continued moaning as she gripped both of her hand about Logan’s head; one settling just at the top of his back, while the other hand clutched the nape of his neck; her fingers buried in the thick, course hair there and her nail digging into his scalp. Ororo’s hips began a slow gyration, a move that made Logan release her breast from his mouth and throw his head back as a strangled howl tumbled from his lips. With dangerous quickness and gentle grace, Logan slung Ororo onto the grass, her back pressed down upon it as he hovered above her. One of his arms held up his bulky weight while he used his free hand to free himself from his jeans.

“You sure you want this, you want me ta…”

“Yes,” She replied and then to prove her point she lifted her crotch upward to try to make some kind of contact with his body. When her eyes noticed his long, engorged member which looked painfully stiff pressed flush against his tight, muscular abdomen she stilled, mesmerized. All Ororo could think as she stared at it was how amazing and terrifying it looked, a beautiful monstrosity.

“It aint too late ta change yer mind.” Logan said even as a voice in his head scream at him to. ‘shut the fuck up’. In response Ororo shot her hand out and grasped his cock and began stroking it. Logan groaned and for a second time his eyes rolled into his head. He had never been one for foreplay, and so he yanked up the gown and then tore away the white cotton panties she wore. He then pulled away from Ororo’s hot hands and gripped his manhood into his own hand.

“If I hurt ya I’m sorry, if ya want ta stop me just fry me with one of yer bolts.” That was the only warning he gave before he thrust forward and buried himself deeply and fully within her tight molten hot center; tearing all barriers that tried to keep him out.

“Aaahhhhh!” Ororo screamed out and she wasn’t sure it was due to the burning pain between her legs or because searing pleasure that was canceling out the pain and made her buck up wildly to meet Logan’s frantically, bruising thrusts.

Logan didn’t want to ever lose the sensation of Ororo wrapped around him, he would have happily dwell within her walls forever. So when he felt her tensing up, that tightness within her walls that told him she was so very close to her release, he silently cursed her, and then cursed himself for being a bastard. This was after all about her pleasure not his.

“Logan,” She called to him in a winded whisper but he could acutely hear the awe and uncertainty, and fear. “Logan…Logan…” She chanted out as she stared up at him with her eyes wide and mouth open. He slowed his pace taking long deep strokes and this caused her to close her eyes and throw her head back and let out a low growl, “UHNnnnnnnn….” Then suddenly her eyes shot open and her hand crushed his arms. “Oh Goddess…LOGAN!” Her orgasm hit her with so much intensity it left her breathless. Logan didn’t hear her because he was lock in his own climax. He grabbed her hips in a painful hold and lifted her bottom up from the ground. He then piston into her at a crazed speed that he knew would leave her inner thighs black and blue, but he didn’t care he couldn’t stop. He didn’t stop until he spilled himself inside her. He pounded into her until he pumped himself dry, and then continued to pound into her until the head of his cock became too sensitive. He collapsed atop her but made sure to keep most of his weight on his arms. Ororo hugged him to her as she lovingly stroked his hair with one hand and his back with the other, while she smiled up into the clear blue eyes. After a moment Logan lifted himself up to stare down at her.

“Are you ok?” He asked.

“Oh yes, that was…you were…is it always like that…so…so amazing?” She asked around a goofy smile and Logan couldn’t help chuckling at her.

“Glad you enjoyed it darlin.”

“And what about you, did you enjoy it?” She asked suddenly feeling self-conscious as she pulled at the gown still bunched around her midsection. Logan moved his right hand to her neck and trailed his hand down her breastbone, letting his fingers tickle her skin, which was slightly wet with perspiration.

“I think that was as close ta heaven I’m ever gonna get.” He answered honestly and instantly felt exposed. Ororo reached up and touched his face as she smiled at him with adoration, but the smile suddenly faded and her orbs turned black.

“What have you done?” Ayaba demanded as she placed Logan in a strangle hold and lifted him up into the air above her. Logan had to fight his instinct, which was to extract his claws and gut her. He had to remind himself whose body it was. “This body is no longer viable.” She stated and then tossed Logan a few feet away, he landed gracefully on his feet, crouched low as he glared at Ororo’s body, which seemed to be convulsing.

“’RO!” He roared out moving back to her. He yanked her into his embrace as she continued to shake uncontrollably. “No…NO! AYABA!” He called out but got no response and so he watched in horror as the blackness that filled Ororo’s eyes faded, leaving Ororo’s vacant eyes to stare up at Logan. “Ro, can ya hear me darlin, come on talk to me,” Logan spoke as he pulled up her gown, adjusting it properly onto her body. She opened her mouth as if to speak but instead of words a black smoky mist emerged from her mouth. Logan watched as it lifted above them and then shot away, back towards the mansion. When Logan focused back onto Ororo she was unconscious but he could hear her heart beat beating strong and steady in her chest. He gently laid her back down onto the grass and hurriedly dressed himself and then scooped her up into his arms and raced back to the mansion, wanting to get her to the medlab.




Hank finished adjusting Ororo’s saline drip before he focused back onto Logan who had arrived only a few moments before panting wildly as he toted an unconscious Ororo in his arms.

“So you believe that Ayaba has left Ororo.” Hank asked repeating part of the story that Logan had told him.

“I know it, I saw it with my own eyes. She said that ‘Ro wasn’t viable anymore.”

“I just cannot explain it, why would she leave this body. She cannot exist on this plane without a body.” Hank spoke out even though he was clearly talking to himself, not that Logan cared.

“Is ‘Ro ok?”

“Hmm…oh yes from what I can tell she is fine, perfectly healthy, which make the situation even more perplexing.”

“Then maybe I can explain it to help you better understand.” A familiar voice spoke from the door. Logan and Hank turned and were both shocked to see Professor Xavier ‘standing’ in the doorway, his eyes black orbs.





You must login () to review.