Epilogue: Happily Ever After




Logan stepped inside the house and quietly closed the door behind him. He shook the rain away from his leather jacket and removed it. He groaned and stretched his arms above his head. Logan tossed his jacket over his shoulder and ran a hand though his shoulder-length hair, slicking it back with rainwater.

Shaking the moisture away from his hands, he made his way upstairs to his bedroom. Logan noticed that the door was open slightly and could see light from the window falling onto the bed. He slowly pushed the door open and admired the sight before him. Ororo, his beautiful wife, was sprawled across their bed. Her legs were tangled in the sheets and her hair was all over the place. He smiled broadly, dropping his soggy duffel bag near the door and walking over to the bed. Logan saw one of their wedding photos lying on her chest, rising and falling with Ororo’s breathing. He gently removed the frame, trying not to wake his wife, and placed it on her nightstand.

Logan kneeled beside the bed and allowed his eyes to roam over Ororo’s sleeping form. Most of her long, chocolate legs were still concealed by the sheets, but her thighs were exposed by her high-riding nightgown. One of Ororo’s arms was across her stomach and the other was behind her head, lost in the massive expanse of her hair. Her large breasts were barely concealed and her nipples had hardened because of the cross breeze created by the open door.

He allowed his gaze to linger on her chest for a while, watching his favorite “brown mounds” moving up and down. Logan groaned softly and adjusted his crotch, which had suddenly gotten much tighter.

“I’ve been gone way, way too long.” He muttered to himself.

Logan leaned closer to her and allowed a damp finger to run along her arm, up her shoulder and across her collarbone. Logan glanced at her face just in time to see Ororo wince slightly, turn her head in his direction and lick her lips. Logan’s finger continued its exploration and continued up toward Ororo’s mouth. She moaned softly as Logan’s fingers slid across her lips. Logan removed his hand from her mouth and replaced it on one of her thighs, tickling the sensitive flesh. Ororo’s squirmed and rolled fully onto her side, trapping Logan’s hand between her legs. His eyes widened as he looked at Ororo’s face. Her eyes were closed, but she was smiling gently.

“Hello, love.” Ororo whispered. Her voice low and heavy with sleep.

“Hello, yourself.” Logan replied quietly. He maneuvered himself as best he could and placed a tender kiss on Ororo’s lips. She responded gradually but soon, Logan felt his lower lip being sucked gently. Ororo slowly pushed her tongue into Logan’s mouth and he moaned into her mouth. She tasted wonderful as their tongues dueled before massaging each other strongly. Reluctantly, Logan pulled away from Ororo and looked down his hand, still locked between her thighs.

“Can I have that back now, darlin’?” He growled softly.

Ororo removed her arm from behind her head and tangled her hand in Logan’s raven tresses. “I don’t know. Can I have it back later?” She purred.

Logan grinned. “We’ll see.” He pulled his hand away from Ororo and positioned himself between her legs. She sat up slightly and captured his lips again, both of her hands were lost in his hair before he laid her back on the bed.

*******************************************************************

Logan opened his eyes and immediately closed them again, blinded by the sunlight. Allowing himself a second to adjust to the light, he opened his eyes again and scanned the room. The door was still open and his bag sat against it. His shirt had landed not to far away from there. Logan’s boots and socks ended up at random location around the room. Ororo’s nightgown was next to the bed, his pants and boxers rested on the other side. He smiled to himself and held Ororo tighter to his body. Her head was on his chest, and her hair was covering most of his torso that was above the sheets.

Logan looked down and could see the ends of his raven hair resting on top on Ororo’s snow-white locks. This time he cracked a wide smile and kissed the top of her head. Ororo stirred and lifted her head to look into his eyes.

“Hey, when did you get here?” She said quietly.

“Good morning, Ororo. How did you sleep?” Logan replied, ignoring her teasing.

Ororo moaned softly. “Better than usual.” She answered sweetly.

There was silence for a moment as the pair simply enjoyed the sound of each other’s breathing. Then, Ororo let her hand run down the side of Logan’s face and scratched the stubble under her fingertips.

“Really let ourselves go, didn’t we?” She joked.

Logan sighed. “Yeah, I know. I’ll shave later.”

“The hair is nice. I like it longer.” Ororo said, letting her hand slide into the tangled black mass.

“Glad you like it.” Ororo’s hands wandered over her husband’s body more, running over his shoulders and down his back.

“Awfully touchy today, I see.” Logan said after a moment.

“How often is it do I get awakened by a beautiful man in the middle of the night, and find him here beside me in the morning.?” Ororo replied, kissing his chest for emphasis.

Logan lifted an eyebrow in mock anger. “I don’t know. You tell me.”

Ororo narrowed her eyes and bit Logan’s nipple. He yelped in surprise.

“Damn Ro, you know I was just kidding. Christ. That shit hurts you know.”

Ororo just smiled and pushed her husband onto his back. Her task accomplished, she carefully got up and straddled his stomach. Logan smiled and put his hands on her thighs.

“Again? Already?” he asked hopefully.

“No.” she stated calmly. “I want to talk to you and I want your complete attention.”

“Well, I’m listening.” Logan said with his eyes locked onto Ororo’s chest. She noticed the direction of his stare and leaned down over him until they were staring into each other’s eyes.

“I love you, you silly, hairy man.” Ororo said.

“I love you too, darlin’” Logan replied.

Ororo smiled and nodded before her expression changed. “How long are you staying this time?”

Logan removed his hands from her legs and propped them behind his head. “Ahh, yes. Finally, the eternal question.”

“Well, you didn’t give me much of a chance to ask last night.” Ororo replied flatly.

Logan nodded almost wistfully but didn’t respond. Ororo stared at him until her patience started to wear thin. She widened her eyes to show her impatience and Logan laughed shortly.

“Are you going to answer me or not?” She demanded.

“I think I’ll be around for a while.” Logan said finally.

Ororo lifted an eyebrow. “A while, like, how long?”

“I don’t really know.” Logan shrugged. Ororo stared blankly at him for a moment.

“I told the boss I was taking a walk…again.”

Ororo’s eyes widened in disbelief. “You quit? I thought you loved your job.”

“I did, but I love you more.” Logan replied, wrapping him arms around Ororo’s back.

“What are we going to do about money, O wise one.” Ororo muttered.

“You worry too much, you know that.” Logan groaned.

“Logan.” Ororo started harshly.

Relax, woman. You know as well as I do that we’ve got enough saved up to last for a while, at least until I get another job. One that’s a bit closer to home.” He finished.

Again, they were silent for a while. Content with holding each other, an activity that didn’t happen enough, Logan thought. Suddenly, Ororo sat up again, her good mood having returned.

“Darling, have you ever considered the prospect of children?”

“What? You and Me with kids?” Logan asked in surprise.

Ororo’s smile faltered a little and she nodded gently.

“Yeah, I have. At least two, preferably twins, a boy and a girl.” Logan grinned.

Once again, Ororo was shocked with her husband’s response. “You do realize what kind of sacrifices are involved with having children, don’t you?”

Logan rolled his eyes. “’Ro, are you hinting at something?”

Ororo bit her lip. “I don’t know yet, but it isn’t outside the realm of possibility.”

Logan was quiet for a minute. Ororo studied his face but couldn’t place his expression.

“What do you think?” she asked finally.

“I think that if we are gonna make some babies, we should probably get right on it. I mean, You’re already pushing thirty, ‘Ro.” Logan chuckled and grabbed her thighs again as Ororo pinched his arm and leaned down for another kiss.





You must login () to review.