Title: Wicked Weather
Ratings: NC-17
Disclaimer: Characters belong to Marvel. Just using them for fun.
Author’s Notes: This fic is a one timer that I just had to get out of my system….hope u all like it!!!! And if you’re not old enough don’t even think about it!!!!



A question has been gnawing at Logan for a long time. He realized he wasn’t going to be satisfied until he had an answer. He decided while they were sitting here alone on their usual secluded boulder marveling at the scenic view of mountains off Xavier’s estate he might as well ask her.
“Don’t ya ever wonder about having a family of your own, darlin?”
He watched her lift her head and meet his gaze. She slowly smiles that serene smile he liked so much. The one that made him forget she was just a teammate and not a desirable woman.
Surprise marred her beautiful features. “Once I did.”
“Why have you stopped?”
“Because I’ve given up on men.”
He frowned. Her answer was not what he’d expected. “Why?”
“Because there’s too many out there like you.”
He lifted a dark brow. “What’s that suppose to mean?”
“You know exactly what I mean. You, like most men are the ‘love them and leave them’ type. Stir in a heavy dose of commitment phobia and you have the reason why I prefer being alone”
He couldn’t deny her words since they were definitely true but hearing it from her just didn’t sit well with him.
“Not all men are like me. I’m sure there are some who’d love to get serious about a woman like you.”
She grinned. “Any recommendations?”
His frown deepened into a scowl. “No! I can’t think of any I’d recommend.” He answered, not liking the anger that was building at the thought of her with another man. If she was off limits to him then she was off limits to anyone he might know. Why the hell did he start this conversation any way!
Ororo chuckled at the thundercloud masking his face. “There was one I wanted but he never noticed. So I hid my interest until it no longer mattered.”
Logan’s mouth almost dropped open. “Who?”
She smiled at the look of surprise…anger…. and jealousy she witnessed on his face.
“He no loner matters.” She repeated. “I no longer feel an interest.”
Logan’s hand trembled in anger at the thought of the idiot that obliviously hurt her. Hurt her he did he knew. Even as she tried to hide it from him he could still tell….he just knew her that well. Sides he couldn’t imagine a sane man not wanting her. Including him. Sure she gave off that reserve, my shit don’t stink attitude but knowing that her emotions worked hand and hand with her powers he could understand why she acted the way she did. Not that it kept him and the male pollution at the school from noticing how tempting she was. Hell, even how being so close to her he was having a melt down imagining…..
“Logan…?”
“He was a fool.” He suddenly snarled.
She laughed out loud. “Why Logan if I didn’t know better, I would think you were jealous.” She said playfully.
Only Logan wasn’t in a playful mood. “Jealous, hell! I’m just tryin to look out for you.”
“No need. He never even noticed me in that way.”
“Why the hell not!!!”
Her gaze fell away from him. “He chose another.”
“Then he was an even bigger fool then I thought, darlin.” he growled, trying to reel in his anger.
She looked back at him and raised an arched brow but didn’t say anything for several long seconds. Then her eyes turned serious with decision.
“Are you a fool, Logan?” she silently whispered. With his hearing he heard her. Confusion darkened his eye. He stared at her long and hard and the look that stared back at him was open, almost challenging and as sexy as hell. He shook his head as if to clear it. But the look was still there. Then it dawned on him
It was he?
He was the jerk that hurt her??? The fool she was talking about. But why hadn’t she ever said anything? After all those years with everything they’d been through. Then he realized she already told him…..he’d wanted someone else. But that wasn’t the real reason why he never made a move on her. Hell they’d kiss on several occasions over the years and god knows how that had affected him. No he’d just enjoyed his independence to much to have to answer to anyone. As Wolverine he had to answer to someone because he was part of a team but he refused to do it as Logan. It hurt too much when he would eventual lose the person he would love enough to answer to. That’s why it had been so easy with Jeannie. She was, could never really be his. But Ororo was different. She was a forever kinda woman. She would be, would want the total package. Wife, lover, friend and partner. Glancing at her for the first time with his full attention and new found insight, Logan realize he didn’t want her to give up on him. Question was…was he willing to give in?
“Are you ready?”
for a moment he thought he had voiced his thought out loud but he realized it was her voice he heard. Her words, spoken in a low husky tone that not only intruded with his thoughts but in his soul too.
“I…”
“Then we must not open a door that cannot be closed.” She said, forcing down the lump of disappointment that suddenly threatened to clog her throat. “Come, old friend it is time we return back to the others.”
Without looking at him, she stood up from there perch ready to walk away from not only the beauty around them but from the conversation as well. Logan refused to let her leave that way. He stood and reached out to stop her. She met his gaze questioningly. She opened her mouth as if to speak but no words would come. He held her immobile, feeling the sensuous heat from her skin all the way to his toes. He pressed his lips together to fight the sudden urge to moan. This was just Ro, he tried to remind himself but the will power he always held around her had evaporated and all that remained was her power to cause his senses to run out of control until he couldn’t think straight.
For several minutes it seemed as if she was waiting for something the way she studied him so intently then she had this impish look followed by a wicked tilt to her lips. That was before she leaned in and kissed him!! A clamp of thunder roared overhead but it was easily ignored. Tentatively at first, she captured the lips she has been yearning for over ten years with shy possession. Then she finally staked her claim.
Logan felt the shiver of conquest that flowed through her body and into his as his tongue surrendered to her in a willing duel of passion. She took her time to savor what he gave. Her taste quickly becoming a drug and he an addict as his control was pushed beyond the limits. Even then it was not enough. She wanted more, determined to get it. He eagerly lapped up every moan that escaped between them while not caring if they belonged to him or her.
Once when he noticed it started to drizzle, he tried to take control as his alpha instincts urged by deepening the kiss to a new level but to his surprise she was as primal as he. She pushed him until he toppled over into a hunger that had not been fed for a very long time. Her hands roved down his chest with impatience as she suckled greedily on his tongue. He groaned and wished her hand would go down just a little lower but she denied him. It didn’t matter. They were completely in tune with each other, sharing the same urgent sexual need that only their hidden feelings would quench.
He wanted them to be in a better place even as a tornado like winds started to whip at there clothing yet he didn’t break away. Not willing to end the delicious torture even at the threat of being ripped apart. Or maybe he simply trusted that she would control herself long before any real harm happened.
“Be better if we were laying down on the grass over there.” He said as the wind picked up speed.
Her response was to smile enticingly just before drawing him towards a cluster of trees. She pushed him against a giant pine and ripped open his plaid shirt. Her lips kissed a trail of butterfly kisses from his mouth, to his neck as her hands roamed freely to arouse him completely. She groped blindly for his hand and pressed it against her chest. “Touch me.”
The words were barely out of her mouth before he was slipping his fingers inside the v-neck of her shirt. He gently massaged her full breast. His skilled fingers teased her already hardened nipples into rock hard nubs. She broke her lips away long enough to gasp at the blinding pleasure. He suddenly dipped his head down to suckle deeply at her breast through the material and it started to rain.
Right when he was deciding to draw a claw to shred apart her shirt, she pulls back. “I want to touch you….taste you.”
He flinched as if burned, every bit as aroused as she was until her words. Now he hung on by a thin thread of control.
“Ya killing me, darlin.” He bit out just as her seeking fingers pulled down his zipper. A heavy groan pushed passed his lips then she slipped her hand into his pants to trace the naked outline of his erection. His head fell back, knocking against the tree. He barely noticed the quick throb of pain. He ceased to notice anything not the rain beating down on them or the rumbling of thunder, just the feel of her hands. He was hard and thick. His penis pulsed in her hand as she stroked him. She released a sign full of anticipation, pleasure, and yearning.
Ororo pulled him free and could no longer resist. She’d wanted to taste him since that first time she’d seen him naked a few years ago. She refused to wait a moment longer. Easily, releasing the button of his jean she pulled it down lower enough to completely release him to her sight. She paused long enough to appreciate the masculine beauty of his penis so close to her face. She glanced up at him through her soaked bangs and saw him bare his canines. Without pulling away her gaze from him she leaned forward and put her mouth over him. She sucked deeply.
“Oh god!” Logan cried out. His claws unwillingly popped in and out. She never paused instead she swirled her tongue over the tip of his engorged erection, licking away the moisture as she stroked the length with her fingers. She ran her tongue along the underside of his length and Logan felt on the verge of losing control like his beserker rages. She suckled the head and he buckled in an explosion of sensations that drove him out of his mind. He suddenly grabbed hold of her long enough to hungrily bruise a kiss across her lips.
“Trust me.” He urged before expertly cutting off her jeans. Ororo wantonly leaned down on the ground before him and he feasted his eyes on her nakedness. With a savage growl he dove between her thighs and feasted on the cloud of white protecting her womanhood. Ororo cried out. A flash of lightening crashed close by but she didn’t care. Instead she road the wave crashing inside her as his tongue quickly drove her over the edge.
Sensing her release, Logan pulled back and had her turn until she was before him on all four. Only then did he position himself behind her and bury his length inside her haven. Like the wild animal he was often likened too he rode her and she met each stroke like only a being of nature could. With an answering hunger that only their mating could assurge. When the release of their passion came he raged like the thunder crashing over head. When hers came it poured unlike anything Westchester has seen in decades, if ever.
He laid beside her and gather her into his arms.
“I love you , darlin.”
She glowed sweetly. “As do I Logan.”



THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





You must login () to review.