Disclaimer : I want to own x men, but I don’t!! Just the situation and conversations.

U.R.A. Fever

A songfic

Logan walks into the rec room about to chew out whoever is blasting music, when he sees it is ‘Ro. She is kneeling on the pool table and twirling her shapely hips to the beat. Her waist length hair is loose in wild curls, hinting to the days of Raquel Welch’s barberella hair with bangs covering one cerulean blue eye. It is thrown about as she tosses her arms up in the air.

Logan sees her exposed back in the mirror, he can see for the first time a dragon tattoo covering most of her back. He used to live in Japan once upon a time and the tattoo is reminiscent of a popular Yakuza tat. He has never seen this side of his usually quiet and demure teammate.

Logan pulls his hat lower so to cover his lust filled eyes, lately he has been feeling drawn to the 23 year old weather witch and her shy looks at him. Especially when he sneaks up on her, a pretty blush spreads across her cheeks and nose. Logan swallows as his feet move on their own to her, and that’s when she starts to sing.

“Dancing on the legs of a newborn pony. Left right, left right. Keep it up son Go ahead and have her, go ahead and leave her. You only ever had her when you were a fever. I am a fever, I am a fever I ain’t born typical.”

He never knew she could sing, and how would you when Jean hogged all the attention. Even he had fallen for her jealous antics and attention seeking ways. It’s as if she saw ‘Ro and her in a competition for queen of the castle, and Jean knew she would lose if she didn’t overshadow the African beauty. And being a loving woman, ‘Ro let her have the spotlight and never made her feel childish for her ways.

But Logan now saw through Jean’s ways and had fallen for the African beauty’s soft nature and strength in the field. She was the only one that held his attention and had even caught the eye of his inner beast.

“We are a fever, we are a fever. We ain’t born typical,” Logan sang softly to the song as it ended.

Ororo opened her eyes and dropped her arms startled that Logan snuck up on her singing and dancing in such a revealing dress. [He has a smooth singing voice], she thought. “Hey darlin’, didn’t figure you would like this song. You have a sexy voice on ya.” Ororo felt the blush rise and cursed her hormones, Logan’s alpha male called to her like no other.

Logan took in the vision before him, she was in a white skirt that flowed to her knees and had a slit almost to her hip. Her white shirt was tight and revealed a tight stomach, it was open in the back; staying on by straps around her shoulders. It showcased her large bust, even with no bra her breasts sat high and heaving. A gold arm band on her left arm completed her look, and what a look!

Ororo shivered as she felt Logan’s eyes caress her body from head to toe, lingering at her breasts and the leg her slit showcased. His cowboy hat covered his eyes, so as he came closer she reached out and tilted it back gasping.

His hazel eyes were gold and shined with lust, longing, reverence, and most surprising loneliness. Ororo stroked his bearded cheek and felt her heart break for her team mate, he rubbed his cheek into her hand with his eyes closed; as if afraid she would disappear or was not real.

The others thought he wanted to be a loner, wanted to be left alone, and that was far from it. The animal in hi longed for a pack, which is why he always comes back. But the beast also wants a mate, this is apparent in his eyes. But what of the man, the one who runs from his pack?

She is happy he came back finally, this was the longest he was away from the mansion. Logan opened his eyes to the woman climbing down from the pool table, even though she was only 23 she was more of a den mother to the kids and x-men team than Jean could ever hope to be.

Sometimes she was so good Logan felt unworthy to stand by her, let alone think of her late at night in bed or even in the shower. His gaze darkened and Ororo wondered what thoughts caused a shift in Logan. He reined in his beast, even though ‘Ro was the only one who could talk him out of a berserker rage or intodoing anything. Ororo smiled sweetly when he blinked his eyes clear,

“Sorry ‘bout that darlin’.”

“It is okay Logan,” she assured him, “I changed your sheets the beginning of the week and changed your towels.”

“Thanks ‘Ro,” he replied, “I missed ya darlin’. Sorry I took so long, had to think about some things.” He rubbed the back of his neck nervously as she smiled and ruffled his chest hair above his shirt’s neckline.

“I know my friend, I am happy you finally came back. I missed you too Logan.” Logan caught her smaller hand in his large calloused one, Ororo looked up at him as he pulled her to him. Her pert lips parted in surprise, he hungrily devoured them with his eyes.

“As long as yer here, I’ll keep comin’ back. I can’t stand bein’ away from ya and can’t stop thinkin’ ‘bout ya. Tell me ya feel it too.” Ororo’s eyes widen as her heart jumps for joy at his confession, she puts a hand behind his head and pulled him down for a kiss. Passion erupted between the two, Logan knew she felt the same loneliness he did and wanted to soothe both their aches. He nuzzled her neck with his nose, she smelled like summer rain.

“I do feel it Logan,” Ororo replied quietly, “Don’t leave me again, I can’t take it. I…I want you…” They kissed once again with more passion that took her breath away.

Ororo clutched his surprisingly soft blue black waves in her hand and pulled his head back, breaking the kiss. Logan’s grip on her hips tightened,

“Don’t go, I didn’t mean to be so aggressive.” Ororo was sad he was still so unsure about her, but didn’t know why.

“Logan I kissed you,” she told him grasping his face with both hands, “I want you Logan. Is that so hard to believe?”

“I am not a good person ‘Ro. You are so caring so good. I don’t want to taint ya.” Oror pulled back and took his hand, leading him out of the rec room and up to her loft. He stopped and pulled her back flush to his body, “I don’t want ya ta feel I’m pushin’.”

“Funny, I want to feel you pushing. I am a fever.”

“You ain’t born typical.”






You must login () to review.