Disclaimer: Not my characters!! Why!!!

Succubus

All the men of the team had eyes on Jean’s costume, she was dressed as I Dream of Jeannie. And she walked with her tits. Logan smirked as she laughed at his joke and put her tit against his arm.

He grinned as Cyke stomped away with Jeannie on his heels, Logan had no true interest in the redhead was panting for him. He just liked yanking pretty boy around. Logan popped his leather jackets collar as Jean and Cyke returned with Jean blushing and Cyke smirking. Cyke was dressed as a vampire, corny!

Logan looked at the door when she walked in. Young Ms. Munroe, dressed as THE Monroe! Her white hair parted and in tight curls around her jaw line, black eyeliner, red lipstick on those luscious lips, the iconic white halter dress clinging to her bodacious body, and a pair of red sequined stilettos.

Logan watches her along with everyone else, even Cyke! Jean looks pissed, her spotlight gone. Ororo is quiet, loving, motherly, firm, and doesn’t know she’s drop dead gorgeous. Even my old ass can appreciate her beauty from a far.

Shit! She is coming straight for me. Suddenly Jean is falling into me and I help her up and Ororo frowns. I do too, I am sick of Jean and push her to Cyke and walk up to Ms. Munroe.

“Wanna dance darlin’?” I ask before she can leave. Her blue eyes widen and she not quickly. I lead her to the dance floor and we sway to the music, her hips sway under my sweaty palms. “Do you realize how beautifully sexy you are Ms. Munroe?” She smiles widely,

“Why thank you Mr. Dean!” she replies as I turn her. She pushes her dress down as it rides up, I pull her up against me tight. “Oh, Logan…I…” She blushes as my erection presses against her belly, I am surprised she stays in place.

“Sorry ‘Ro, I …”

“May I cut in?” Scott asks curtly and spins Ororo into his arms. So I go to the wall and lean against it and wait to catch her again; but it never comes seems everyone wants a dance. Jean sidles up and gives a view of her tits and nipples until I give her, her marching orders. Boy is she pissed! Scott hears and smiles, then Ororo is suddenly strolling to me again. My mouth is dry and I can’t breathe.

“Hello Logan,” she greets me sweetly, “Would you like to go up to my loft and talk?” I can only nod and we walk out of the ballroom. We hold hands and then I put an arm across her shoulders.

“I should just walk you ‘Ro,” I tell her on the landing, “I want to do more than talk wit ya. I ‘m too old fer ya darlin’, and not good enough fer a goddess.” She sighs and shrugs my arm off,

“I’m not a goddess Logan, I …”

“You are to me Ororo,” I interrupt. She stares at me and smiles, then kisses my lips chastely. I blink and pull away, unsure of myself. “I am a killer, an animal,…”

“A fighter, a lover, a man,” she continues. I back up against her bedroom door; she stalks me like a lioness. She puts a hand on either side of my head and leans in slowly, her blue eyes darkening with lust.

“Please, I won’t stop,” I plead. She shakes her head and captures my lips in a soul searing kiss,

“You’re mine Logan.” And god help me she’s right!






You must login () to review.