Disclaimer: Not my ppl, but my situations and story.

Belonging

Ororo ran down the hallway, trying to reach the outside before anyone caught up with her for one reason or another. It’s the first day of summer and she wants to relax in the outdoors.

The 22 years old is in a slinky white maxi dress with spaghetti straps and gold heels. The high slit gave her plenty of room to run and flash her whole leg.

She ran into the unsuspecting Wolverine, she would have fallen if he didn’t encircle her waist with his strong arms. She smiled at the newest member of X-men, he had yet to open up to anyone but Rogue and Jean.

“Easy darlin’!” he exclaimed, “Is there an emergency?”

“Oh no Logan!” she answered, “I am just anxious to get outside and enjoy the first day of summer. I finally have a free summer and want to let my hair down as they say.” She smiled a dazzling smile and was rewarded with a masculine laugh from Logan. A rarity she is sure of! “Would you like to join me in my greenhouse?”

Logan looked startled before an air of calm overcame him, for a split second she saw the true Wolverine. The half man half beast longing for a pack, but unsure he will be accepted. His hold on her waist became tighter, pulling her into his solid form.

“You don’t have to be so nice ta me darlin’. I won’t bother ya.” Ororo felt sad that Logan had no self worth and felt he was saving her from himself. She also took note of how he still held her to him and wasn’t trying to hide his arousal from her. It sat proud and warm against her belly since she was shorter than him.

“I can make you come,” Ororo breathily told him, as Scott, Hank, and Charles walked by.

“Oh my stars and garters!” Hank called out. Logan smiled as Ororo blushed and covered her mouth. Scott glared at how close Logan held Ororo, while the Professor winked at them.

“Did wheels just wink at us?” Logan asked as Ororo gaped at him, “What?”

“You are incorrigible Logan! That is not his name you know.” she told him, laughing as he grinned and released her. Ororo put a hand on his cheek, rubbing the stubble softly. “And you are worthy Logan, join me?”

“Even of a Goddess?” he whispered, closing his eyes to the sensations she triggered in his body with a simple touch. Logan’s eyes snapped open when soft pillows pressed against his firm ones, she was kissing him!

His eager mouth sipped from her innocent ones greedily. Logan moaned and grasped her face, afraid she would pull back from him. He finally felt a sense of belonging.






You must login () to review.