Disclaimer: Not my ppl, but my situations and story.

Walk Away

A quiet intriguing sound came from the kitchen as I found ‘Ro eating ice cream and moaning. I was bombarded by images of her under me moaning and urging me on. I growled before I could stop it and she shrieked and jumped, dropping ice cream on her breast.

She scooped it up and threw it in the sink she went to wipe her chest but I grabbed her wrist. She raised a brow and I lowered my head and licked the remaining ice cream, she tasted good! I licked up her neck and nipped her chin. I raised my head and pulled back realizing what I did.

“Sorry I scared ya,” I whispered, “Ya taste good ‘Ro.” She blushed and wiped her chest and neck quickly, I stoked her arm to calm her, but it only raised her heartbeat.

We had been keeping our distance from each other since Scott and Jean got engaged, I’m not sure why. I want her but she pulls back. “Did I do something? Yer avoiding me lately.” She didn’t deny it just looked away. She bit her lip leaning against the island, I leaned against it too and stroked her shoulder.

“I want you Logan,” she whispered, “But I don’t want to hurt Jean. She still feels for you I think and it would hurt her.” I cursed Red for making ‘Ro become a martyr.

“She chose Cyke and doesn’t get to rope me off from anyone, especially someone I love and they have feelings for me too!” I told her. She looked up surprised then closed her eyes, I cupped her hip and pulled her to me. “I feel for you Ororo, not her.”

“Ororo how could you?” Jean screeched. We turned to find Jean in a tight nightie and makeup with a red face. ‘Ro blushed and tried to leave, but I held her to me. “I told you I felt for him and you still persue him. I broke my engagement to see if Logan and I can work.” ‘Ro stood frozen and tears finally fell, she looked horrified.

“I’m sorry you threw away your relationship, but I don’t feel for ya anymore. When ya chose Cyke that was it! I accepted it and moved on, ‘Ro picked up tha pieces.”

‘Ro looked at me as I held out my hand to her, she took it. “Yer too late Jean and selfish fer making her give up her happiness fer yer amusement.” I kissed ‘Ro wiped her tears she collapsed against me so I gathered her in my arms. Jean glared as I walked away from her with a goddess.






You must login () to review.