Sleeping Beauties

“Do you see this Cyke?” a gravely voice asked.

“It’s nothing Logan,” a man replied, “They are best friends. Don’t tell me this isn’t a wet dream come to life!” A grunt is the only response as the two women in question started to stir.

“All I know is someone other than me is touchin’ my woman!” gravely voice hissed.

“Your woman!” the man yelled, “That is…she isn’t…how long?!”

“Quit trying to see who is longer!” Jean moaned as she woke up on a very warm squishy pillow. Then she felt it slide against her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw she was lying on top of Ororo. Her pillow was Ororo’s breast, her hand grasping the other and they were entangled with each other. Jean giggled and sat up stretching,

“Sorry ‘Ro, I slept on you. You are still comfortable to sleep on.” Ororo woke and laughed,

“It is okay, I didn’t feel a thing Jean. Through my breasts are sore now!” Logan and Scott cleared their throats, and the women turned to them with wide eyes,

“Havin’ fun with my woman?” Ororo blushed as Logan looked at Jean then looked at her intensely.

“Good morning Logan, we stayed up late drinking I’m afraid and fell asleep here. I hope I didn’t worry you too much.” Ororo untangled herself from Jean and went to Logan, who lifted her in his arms and carried her out. Swatting her ample backside playfully, Logan growled as Ororo laughed and kissed him.

“I don’t wanna see even Jean feelin’ ya up, even in her sleep! Yer mine darlin’, only mine.” Scott and Jean laughed at his possessiveness as he shut the bedroom door.

“I see you two had fun and you won the bet,” Scott told his scheming wife as she crawled to him on the bed.

“Yep, told you they were seeing each other and we could get him to admit it himself,” Jean replied, “Ready to pay up darling?” Scott nodded and kissed her as she slipped off his shirt.






You must login () to review.