Off the Hook

“Oww!” Logan yelled as Ororo hit him over the head with papers.

“Logan, you can’t hand these out!” she screamed at him, “You are a teacher, act like it! No cuss words and quit being an asshole, be conducive. They need our guidance to grow.” Logan smirked and stood up towering over the African beauty, without heels she only came to his shoulders. She was suddenly wary as Logan had that gleam in his eyes before he did something totally unnecessary.

“Ya got a dirty mouth ‘Ro,” he whispered cornering her against the padded wall of the workout room. She was still in her professional clothes, so when she tried to run her pencil skirt stopped her movement. She fell forward, but instead of hitting the floor Logan caught her in his arms. “You fallin’ fer me darlin’?” Ororo blushed then laughed nervously,

“You have a huge ego Logan.” Logan helped her stand up and enjoyed the way she felt in his arms. Her skin was baby soft as he stroked her arms, wrecking havoc on her senses and his. [God she’s cute!]

“You have no idea,” he whispered, then pulled her in for a kiss. Ororo closed her eyes and allowed him to kiss her thoroughly. When they finally pulled apart for air, Logan’s thumb was stroking her cheek and she looked totally ravished. She licked her swollen lips and tasted him on them as she cleared her throat.

“Don’t think you are off the hook,” she whispered, her eyes sparkling with glee.

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” he replied, pulling her to him again tightly about the waist.

“Hey Logan?” a voice called. Ororo groaned as Jean called for him, Logan growled and kissed Ororo again. “Oh, oh my! I’m sorry Logan, ‘Ro. I see you indeed know where ‘Ro is.” Jean giggled as her friend blushed, Logan laughed when ‘Ro shoved him away smiling widely.






You must login () to review.