Lay Claim

Ororo sighed as she stirred her chai, she hadn’t seen Logan for a week. She thought he was busy, but now she thinks he is avoiding her. Suddenly she froze, she felt the heavy gaze of Logan on her; but she kept her back to him.

Logan walked into the kitchen and stopped at what he saw, Ororo leaning on the sink stirring some tea. She looked like an angel in a tight white sundress, her hair in a high ponytail, and bare feet. He saw her freeze, his beast growled, liking that her instincts were aware of him.

He had been avoiding her since the team and kids left on an educational vacation. They were alone with the Professor, and Logan could smell her arousal as they interacted. It was addicting and he felt the restraints on his beast slowly rip as it struggled. He had a meeting with Chuck later to talk about his beast, it was driving him crazy!

Logan walked to Ororo and dragged a finger down her spine, leaving goosebumps in its wake. She moaned softly and that’s all it took for his beast to break free. Ororo dropped her cup in the sink as Logan wrapped an arm tightly around her tiny waist, trapping an arm as his other arm tilted her head.

He inhaled her scent and licked her neck and shoulder, causing Ororo to go weak in the knees. She smelled of fresh rain, sunshine, and earth… He growled and bit her neck hard, suckling it, trying to get as much of her taste as he could before she pulled away. He could hear her heartbeat racing in time with his louder one and smell her wet heat, calling to him. Ororo dug her nails in his arms and felt her core throb hard and quick.

“Oh my god!” she yelled as she orgasmed and slid to her knees with Logan still grasping her. He released her neck and panted, he shook his head clear and looked at Ororo entangled with him and breathing heavy.

“ ‘Ro,” he whispered and turned her face his. She kissed him without question or fear as he leaned into her, until they heard Charles calling them. “Shit, I’m sorry I hurt ya. Damn that’s going to be dark and there fer a while.” Logan kissed the mark lightly and nuzzled it lovingly, feeling his stomach and pelvis clench at the dark lust that welled every time he looked at it.

“Is this why you have been avoiding me?” She looked over her shoulder at him with a smoldering look, and he couldn’t help but kneel behind her press his hips into hers. She grasped his left hip and pulled him closer to her smaller body.

“No, this is,” he whispered as he cupped her mound, “I can smell yer dripping heat every goddamn time I’m wit ya. Ya get wetter and wetter.” Ororo laughed and moved his hand reluctantly,

“We better answer Charles before he sends a search party.” Logan stroked her cheek one last time and helped her stand as Charles came in concerned for them. But Ororo reassured him and made lunch with Logan helping. Charles watched the beginning of something important with a knowing smile.






You must login () to review.