Disclaimer: Not my ppl, but my situations and story.

Finally Ororo was doing her rounds when she heard her name moaned. She lightly padded to the rec room but saw no one, until she heard her name whispered from the couch. She walked over in her silk black nightie and black robe, her hair bounced in curls about her lower back.

Her heart skipped a beat to the sight before her; Logan was lying shirtless on the couch with a raging hard on in his low riding black lounge pants. He moaned her name and stroked himself through the pants, as he arched off the couch.

A blush graced her cheeks and she became wet, Logan sniffed in his sleep and growled. [Dear Lord, he can smell arousal], she thought. She gaped at that, [He must go crazy with all these hormones, and me getting wet when he walks by.] Then she walked closer as he moans and fists himself.

“Suck it ‘Ro,” he moans, “Suck it!” Ororo’s nipples harden and a moan slips from her lips. She freezes as he wakes up and groggily sits up. “Hnnh… ‘Ro?” Whatcha doin’ up darlin’?” He was oblivious to what had transpired just minutes before.

“Hello Logan,” she greeted huskily, which he caught on to. He sniffed, and slowly smirked at the young X-woman,

“Smellin’ good ‘Ro and soundin’ husky.”

“Logan! That’s so rude!” She blushed and went to back when Logan stood up and pulled her to him, his arousal trapped between them. Logan rubbed against her and moaned when she wrapped a hand around him.

“Logan! Logan! LOGAN!”

“What tha fuck!?!” Logan yelled as he fell of the couch. Ororo was tapping her foot and blushing really hard, Jean was glaring while Bobby, Scott, and Remy were laughing. “Whatso goddamn funny?”

“You grunting, moaning, and calling ‘Ro’s name,” Scott answered as Logan stood up, not bothering to cover his hard on. Jean eyed it and Logan felt repulsed by her blatant staring. Ororo was walking to the garage, so he followed with Jean on his heels.

“Jean go bug yer man,” Logan told her, “What do you want?”

“You,” Jean whispered, rubbing his chest, “I can ease the pressure for you. She won’t, you know. You are just not her type Logan.” Logan grabbed her by the neck and turned her to Scott and Remy, who were listening,

“Leave me the hell alone, better getcha girl Cyke.” Logan shoved her to Scott, but Scott let her fall as Logan went to the garage.

Ororo stood in front of the open garage door watching the rain, the mist causing her tight white tank top to cling to her breasts. Logan saw her pant and her nipples poke through, he smelled her musk and tried not to growl.

He watched her run her hands over her large, rounded breasts then pinch her nipples. Logan walked up to her and cupped her breasts from behind, she gasped and turned.

“Logan! What are you doing?” Logan cupped her face and kissed her softly,

“What I should have done.”






You must login () to review.