Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N: srry for not updating in awhile. Been overwhelmed and having some psychological issues (wonder if I'm allergic to school?) anyway, here'. another chapter. Not as interesting as the others, but it's something.
The blackbird was up in record time as Scott and Logan hurried off to France. Loggloat stared fixedly out the viewport, trying to keep his mind only on finding his wife. His claws reflexively going in and out. SNIKT! SNAKT!

Scott was tempted to call Logan out on it, but then thought better of it. When Logan's beast was fighting to come out, especially when it involved Storm, it was best not to bother him. His thoughts, though, matched Logan's: they had only 96 hours to find the girls, or they would never see them again.

Whenthey reached the hotel, Logan quickly found out where the girls were staying and whose room was whose. Logan's senses picked up on everything, so it wasn't hard for him to imagine what happened to the girls. "Find anything, Cyke?" Logan called as he spotted something on the floor.

"Nothing but knocked down suitcases and banged up furniture," Scott replies as be came in from the other room. "You?"

"Possibly a clue to who took our girls," Logan said, holding Storm's SIM chip to her disassembled phone.

R

The boys found a type of photo booth that allowed them to analyze the photos on the chip From Storm's phone. "How is this supposed to help us?" Scott asked as Logan flipped through the photos.

"Storm said that they were busy taking pictures. She also mentioned that they met someone at the airport who took one shot of them. Bingo." He found one with Jean and Storm, but neither of them were holding the camera. Behind them was o e of those ad holders, and luckily for them all, it was a reflective surface. Logan shifted the image, zoomed in so that only the reflective surface could be seen, and then processed the photo so that they had a clear image Of the François person.

The men staked out the airport until they found their quarry, who was ready to take another woman. Logan shoved him into the taxi , giving him a good beating to findout where the girls were, while Scott waited outside. François manages to escape, however, and the men chased him until he came up to a bridge, jumped, but was unfortunately run over. Logan cursed under his breath as Scott caught up to him. It was time for a new approach.


Chapter End Notes:
A/N: As I said, nothing too interesting, I promise the next chapter will have more action, and Logan will even go bezerker.



You must login () to review.