Today was supposed to be a very special day. The day when I said my vows and became whole. I was supposed to get married today. But I see that's not gonna happen.

My fiancée was taken last night. It happened somewhere around midnight, right after I had left her room. I know it's unconventional to see the bride before the wedding, but I ain't exactly a conventional man.

The person who took her hasn't been seen for awhile, but with the help of Rachel, one of my teachers here,we found out the person who took her hadn't been seen for a long time. The person is Amahl Farouk, an extremely powerful telepath who calls himself the Shadow King. For some reason he has a big grudge against Ororo, and has been wanting to use her powers to control the world.

I've enlisted the help of several people to help me look for her:the headmistress of my school, Shadowcat, Rogue- another teacher at my school- and Pixie, in case we need a quick escape. There's also Laura Kinney at the Avengers Academy, who is the best tracker next to me. There's also the new kid, Dragoness, who had disappeared on us to help her mother out with something. I don't want any more staff members coming out with me, but I need a telepath, and Dragoness has said her mother is a pretty powerful one. I'm gonna need to find them and beg for their help, anything to have them fight against the Shadow King, and get the woman of my life back here safe and sound; because, without her, I'm worth nothin' to this world.





You must login () to review.