A/N: thanks Jazphace, Taylor M, and DarkCrono15 for the reviews, so glad y'all are hooked.

"Can I help you, sir?" Kitty asked as the man walked in.

"I'm looking for a nice bouquet of wild flowers," the man replied.

Cheap, Kitty thought, sending a text to Storm. "Would you like a card to go with that?"

"Yes," Blondie replied. "But leave it blank, please."

"Alright," Kitty said, retrieving the card. Storm walked out then with the bouquet, the blonde man gave her the once over.

"Here are your flowers," she said, then flashed her ring as he gave her a toothy smile.

"That'll be three dollars," Kitty said coming back. The blonde man paid in cash and left, but not before winking at her, which caused Storm to roll her eyes. "Why doesn't that guy understand that no means no?"

"Some men are persistent," Storm replied, going behind the counter. "If you want to take off early, go on ahead."

"Really?" Kitty asked, surprised.

"Yes," Storm replied. "I have a doctor's appointment in an hour, so I might as well close early."

"Alright, thanks," Kitty said, taking her apron off.

"You're welcome," Storm said, smiling.

CaM

"What do your findings say, Hank?" Logan asked, walking into the morgue.

"Well, since there was a panther found that got out from the zoo with human blood on its paws, and they all are consistent with her wounds, I'm ruling it an accident."

"Which means I get to go home early," Logan said filled with relief. "Thanks, furball."

"And I get to do all the paperwork," Hank said with a smile of amusement.

Logan finished his report and drove to the shop, and noticed that the shop was closed. He used the spare key to get inside and found a note on the counter.

I'll be at home when you read this.

Dinner will be at seven sharp.

DO NOT BE LATE!

Logan looked at his watch and saw he had ten minutes to get home. It was a ten minute drive, and he was inside at 7:01. "You're late," Storm said, walking out of the kitchen in a silky gown.

"Only by a minute," Logan countered, walking over to her. He kissed her lips hungrily, causing Storm to smile. "Wait until after dinner," she said, gently pushing him away, and leading him to the living room where she had a nice seafood dinner set up with wine and beer. About an hour later, they had finished dessert and they were lying on the couch together, finishing Once Upon a Time. "What do you want to do after this?" Logan asked seductively, kissing her neck.

"I don't know," she replied coyly. "Whatever you want to do."

Logan smiled, carrying her to their bedroom as soon as the credits came on.

CaM

"Logan," Storm asked a few hours later as they laid down cuddled next to each other. "What do you think about us having kids?"

"Honestly, 'Ro," Logan replied, stroking her hair back. "I'd be both glad and frightened about that."

"Why would that be?" Storm asked looking up at him.

"Because I'd have a kid that I had no clue how to take care of."

Storm giggled and kissed him deeply. "That's why we would be working on that together."

Logan smiled and nuzzled her neck. "How would I survive without ya?"

"You wouldn't, which is why I would have to put up with the labor pains if we're having kids," Storm replied teasingly. Logan decided to get back at her by tickling her until she took it back. Then he kissed her deeply, feeling himself grow hard once again. After twenty minutes Storm was peacefully sleeping next to him. As she slept, he contemplated what it would be like to be a father, and decided the good outweighed the bad. He fell asleep in a good mood.

CaM

"Please..." the girl begged at the blonde man who had her cornered in an alley. But the animal did not care as he raised his hands and slashed her throat open at the jugular. Being the disgusting thing he was, he took a bite out of her warm flesh, relishing in the taste of her. The night was a new moon, which means the chances of him getting caught were extremely slim, especially since it was going to look like another wild animal mauling.

When he was done, the only things that were left were a bouquet of wild flowers with a card.

CaM

Logan woke up with a start, disturbing Storm. "What's wrong?" she asked, placing her hand on his shoulder. She noticed his claws had come out, and looked at him with even more concern.

"Nothing..." Logan said, looking at her. "Just a bad dream."

Storm looked at him a moment longer, but then nodded, settling back down for some more sleep. He followed suit, wrapping his arm protectively around her. Not a moment after he shut his eyes did his phone ring. He growled, turning over to get it. "What?" Storm looked at him as the person on the other end talked. "Now?" He sighed. "Fine, I'll be there as soon as I can."

"What's wrong?" Storm asked as he shut the phone and shook his head.

"Another girl was mauled," he said. "They want me down there ASAP." He started to climb out of bed when Storm grasped his arm.

"Don't go," she pleaded. She knew he was supposed to have Sundays off, and her shop was closed on Sundays.

"Sorry, 'Ro, but I have to," he said, gently kissing her forehead. "I'll be back by noon."

"And if you're not?"

"I'm your slave for the next several nights," Logan teased, getting up and grabbing his clothes.

CaM

"This better be good, Popsicle," Logan growled as he reached the scene.

"Sorry for taking you away from Storm, Logan," Bobby said. "But I don't like this either. I was in the middle of a poker game."

Hank placed the sheet over the girl, shaking his head as he walked toward the two detectives. "It's the same as yesterday's incident."

Logan sighed, but then noticed a bouquet of Wild Flowers and a card. "Hang on," he said, walking over to it. He picked up the card and read it. "Two mice down, how many more to go?"





You must login () to review.