Logan began to stir and feel anxious. He reached out for Ororo to calm him but she wasn't there. He sat up quickly and looked around her room. He heard the shower running and took a deep breath. He got up and walked around her room. Her shoes are all lined up together along the wall she has a picture on her nightstand of what he assume to be her parents. She has her mothers eyes and hair and her fathers smile. He walks over to her bathroom and he sees her clothes on the floor and her outfit for the day hanging up on the door knob. He's trying his hardest not to peek at her in the shower but his beast takes over. He turns his head and sees her rinsing the soap from her skin.

"What's up" she asks him totally unashamed of her nudity.

"Uh nothin....just seeing where ya went" he said a little embarrassed of her reaction or lack there of a reaction. Not wanting to leave her he sits on the floor waiting on her to finish her shower. He hears the water stop and she grabs her towel and steps out of the shower. She smiles softly at Logan looking up at her from the floor.

"What ya doin?" She ask before going to her dresser and getting fresh underwear and socks.

"Nothin" he answers. She drops her towel and stretches her arms above her head and exhaling loudly. Logan swallows hard and takes a deep breath, he shakes his head side to side to get the nasty thoughts out.

"Babe pass me my clothes please" Ororo asks turning to face him in her under ware. Logan passes her her clothes and feels his boxers begin to tent.

"Hey darlin ya mind if I shower in here?" He ask

"Yea go ahead" she says buttoning her jeans. Getting ready to comb her hair. Logan takes a quick shower, he takes care of himself as well as washing his body. He comes out drying his hair.

"Ya look nice" he says pulling his jeans on and stepping into his boots. He walks over to her and hugs her from behind, she relaxes into him. "Damn I'm a short bastard ain't I" he says at the observation of them in the mirror.

"Well i like it.....tall guys are douchebags" she says hoping he didnt catch the last part.

"What tall guys you been with?" Logan ask raising an eyebrow.

"I haven't BEEN with any guys, but I kinda talked to this tall guy named T'challa.....he was some prince of some little country and he was a dick....end of story" she says hoping Logan takes the hint of her wanting to drop it for right now.

"Fair nuff" Logan says laying back on her bed, taking the hint. "Ro have ya dated many guys" he asks her barely above a whisper.

"No...in truth, your the first guy I've dated" she says laying next to him "your the first everything" she says before kissing him softly. " now come on let's go" she says pulling him up. As they make there way down the stairs they get a few second glances but not anything major they were both silently expecting. When they got to the kitchen they sat at the table talking until jean came in.

"Ro! There you are. Lets go, times wasting, Scott gave me his car and allowance dropped at midnight....bye Logan" jean says ushering ro out the kitchen to the garage to Scott's car. Logan sat at the table with the 'what just happened' look.

At some restaurant..............

Jean and ro just placed their orders and are enjoying each others company.

"So ro.....how long?" Jean asks taking a sip of her raspberry lemonade

"How long what?" Ro ask raising an eyebrow.

"You and Logan been in love...duh!" Jean says cooly. Ororo blushes and covers her face.

"Is it that obvious?" Ororo ask her friend

"Yup....besides I umm walked in on you two knocked out this morning" jean confesses

"Well yea, I love him so much." She says smiling to herself

"That's good, he loves you too....I checked" jean says winking at her. "Have you done it yet?"

"Nooooooo.......I don't know if he wants to" Ororo says drinking some of her pink lemonade.

"Your such a virgin....it's gonna hurt the first time....just relax and let him do the work" jean says cooly.

"Oh goddess....you are aware that were about to eat right?" Ororo asks trying to change the subject

"Yea, I know....then after a few times they wanna do new stuff like lick your .."

"Here you go ladies...hope you enjoy" the waiter says placing there food in front of them. Ororo is relieved at the waiters timing. Both women laugh at the timing, but even through all that Ororo can't help but wonder what lovemaking with Logan would be like.





You must login () to review.