While Logan was waiting on Ororo to come back from her lunch with jean, he decided to watch some tv in his bedroom. He walks up the stairs and is greater half way by Marie. She smiles at him softly and greets him.

"Hey kid" Logan says gruffly

"Hey ya self" she greets him. "Can we talk?" She ask

"Sure come on" he says continuing his walk upstairs now with Marie trailing behind him. He could smell her anxiety and hear her heart beat speed up. When they got to his room he opened the door and let her in. She made her way over to his lazy boy and he sat across from her in his desk chair.

"What's up kid" he asks

"Is it true?" She asks him softly not looking directly at him.

Logan knew what she was asking and decided to be honest with her. "Yes" he answers. Marie nods her head softly taking in his admission. Then she smiled softly to herself.

"Then will ya be home more?" She asks sounding like a little girl who misses her daddy way too often. "No more three month vacations?" She ask

"I will be here more" Logan reassure her softly.

"Good, ah like her already" she says getting up touching his shoulder as she left his room. Logan chuckles to himself as he kicks his boots off and stretches across his bed. He misses his mate but doesn't want to bother her on her afternoon out. He watches ESPN until he hears his phone buzz. It's a text message from 'ro.

"Save me" was all he read on the screen. He laughed to himself be fore texting her back, "what's going on?" Another few minutes passed before his phone buzzed again with the message of "on the way home and she can't drive" Logan laughed again before texting her back that he would see her soon. After about thirty minutes Logan's head turns towards the door. He smells Ororo going past his door. He gets up to go meet her only to see her halfway up the stairs to her loft with jean. He decides to follow.

"O Emm gee we got soooo much cute stuff!" Jean shrieked

"Yea we really cleaned up" Ororo agrees

"I see" Logan says standing in the door with his arms folded. He and Ororo meet eyes and softly smile. Jean looks at the both of them.

"Ok, we'll ill let her show you our findings" jean winked at Ororo and left her loft. Logan walked up to Ororo and hugged her. He pulled her down for a kiss, before peeking in her bags.

"Nosey" Ororo teased before kissing him. "What did you do all day?" She ask stretching out over her bed. Logan joins her and pulls her close to him.

"Watch tv......hope you saved room for dinner" Logan said softly.

"What do you have in mind?" She asks Logan

"Nothin big, I know how ya hate attention" he says

"Hey Logan......lets go somewhere fun" she says looking at her lover

"Ok, pack a bag for a week and meet me in the garage in thirty" he says getting out of her bed.

"Ummmmm ok" she says going to her dresser.

Logan gives her a quick kiss and heads down her stairs. It hits him before he goes to his room, so he makes a detour to Marie's room. He knocks, she answers.

"Hey Logan" she says before inviting him in.

"Hey kid...ummm ill be gone for a week, taking ro to Canada" he says rubbing his neck. Marie softly smiles.

"Taking her on trips out the country already huh" Marie joked " thanks for telling me" she said softly hugging him. Logan hugs her back.

"Logan don't ya come back with somethin ya ain't leave with" Marie said in a mockingly stern voice

"What?" Logan asks

"A baby!" Marie exclaimed

"Ummm see ya in a week" he said turning on his heels exiting. He could hear Marie laughing still as he walked down the hall to his room. He quickly packs a duffel bag for a week and heads to the garage. He is surprised to see Ororo sitting on the hood of his jeep waiting for him.

"I'm not even gonna ask how long ya been here....remind me to get ya a lil bell to wear round so I can hear you" he teases throwing his back in the hatchback.

"I know your not talking about someone needing a bell" she teases back.

"Ya got all ya need darlin?" He ask climbing into the drivers side

"Yup" she says putting on her seatbelt

"Ok, we're outta here" he said cranking the engine. He felt at peace about leaving this time. He wasn't alone and he wasn't leaving to look for someone or pull himself back together. This was a new feeling for him and he wasn't going to fight it.





You must login () to review.