Logan kissed her softly before turning the light off. The light from the twilight hours illuminating the room. His goddess' white hair fanning out around her face making her look as if she's laying on a cloud. Her looking at him longingly and full of love, for him and only him. He kissed lips as he spread her legs and settled between them. He wanted her to experience all love making had to offer. His hands slide down her sides he can feel the little sparks of electricity coming from her. Ororo kisses him back softly and sweetly running her fingers through his thick hair. She's nervous and trying to keep her cool.

"Ya ok" Logan ask before he continues. She nods before kissing him again. Logan's hands go under her shirt and he touches her breast. He kneads the soft flesh within his hand until he feels her nipples harden. He's pleased with how her body is responding to him. He takes her hard nipples in between his thumb and index finger and twist them softly. He pulls her shirt off and takes in the sight of her bare upper body. She tries to cover herself but he stops her. "Don't hide from me" he tells her moving her hands so he could see her. He felt his member twitch and become harder. He puts on of her nipples in his mouth and suckles it gently. He smiles when he hears a moan from her. He applies the same attention to her other nipple and gets more moans. He begins to kiss further down her body. He kissed her stomach as he hooked his fingers in the belt loops of her jeans. Logan could smell her arousal heavily and he could smell her nervousness.

"Darlin talk ta me" he asks, silently praying she wouldn't back out. It's not that he only wanted sex from her but he knew what his beast was doing and once he started seriously he wasn't stopping.

"I'm scared" she says softly looking away from him. Logan sat up looking at her.

"Ya don't wanna, cause we can stop now" he said softly

"I want to I just.."

"I know" he cut her off. "I like that, and I'm honored that ya want me to do it...thank you" he said kissing her. He felt her relax. He pulled her jeans and underwear off at the same time. Seeing her lying there waiting for him and smelling her arousal was feeding his animals ego. His fingers skimmed her legs and she giggled he smiled softly. Logan pushes himself down further on the bed until he is facing her sex, he licks his lips before placing a soft kiss on her opening. He nuzzles it and purrs. Her breath catches in response. Logan begins to suck and lick on her sex hearing her moan and seeing her sex become slick with her own moisture excited him. He stroked himself slowly as he stuck his finger into her core. He felt her tense up at the invasion of her body but he purred softly urging her to relax for him. He began to suck on her clit slowly and softly as he worked his finger in and out of her. He felt her inner muscles clinch around his finger. He began to push harder but keeping the slow pace.

"Logan" she sad shakily feeling her leg muscles spasm. She grabs ahold of his hair and begins to grind herself against him. He grunts and pics up the pace a little. Then he feels her body go limp and he greedily laps up all her cream. She is breathing heavily as Logan kisses his way back up her body. He positions himself at her hot entrance. She nods her approval for him to continue. He takes her hands and places it on his fully erect member. She marvels at its thickness. Logan felt pride in his chest that she felt it would satisfy her. He kisses her softly as he takes his member in his hand and rubs it around her entrance teasing her. She begins to pant with need. Logan pushes himself into her slowly. Her body tenses at the new sensation that he's giving her but she soon relaxes and wraps her legs around him. As if on her body's own accord she begins to move against him. Logan is giving her long slow strokes and she matches his pace. She grabs his waist and begins to pull him into her harder. Logan grunts and begins to go harder into her. He feels a tightening in his stomach and can feel her inner muscles begin to clench at his member again. She was panting and matching his strokes with a trust of her own. Then Logan buried his face in her neck. And with one final thrust he empties himself deep inside of her while clamping down on her collar bone breaking her skin and licking away her blood.

He unsheathed himself from within her and looked down at there mixed bodily fluids and gave a content grunt. He was satisfied that his scent was in her and his mark on her.

"I love you" she said softly stroking his whiskers

"I love ya too......did I hurt ya?" He ask with concern.

"A little at first, but I'm ok" she answers curling next to him

"Ro ya know what just happen?" He ask warping his arms around her.

"Yea....you made me yours....we're married more or less" she answers

"That ok with you?" He asked fearing rejection

"Yes it's ok with me" she kisses him softly

"Good " he says closing his eyes. Ororo curls into him and goes to sleep with a content smile.





You must login () to review.